The Moon and Her Hunters | Teen Ink

The Moon and Her Hunters

April 28, 2011
By AveAve21 BRONZE, Greenwood, Mississippi
AveAve21 BRONZE, Greenwood, Mississippi
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Summary:

Dustee 'Eris' Freeman has worked for the Order--an organization that protects the humans from the evil Shadow's Society's rogues and agents--ever since her parents were murdered by vampire rogues. She grew up with two of the strongest shapeshifters of the Order and became one of the well-known agents like her mother and father. Her friends and squad mates, Daniel 'Danny' Warren, Steven Tyler, and Agatha 'Aggie' Kinley, have been working on a case in South Dakota that involves the Society, Dustee's parents, and a mysterious vampire who watched her family's murderers wipe them out and now he's back, but this time he's on the good side and here to help Dustee out. What makes things worse is that two of her teammates are out of commission for awhile, which happens when you're fighting off multiple rogues and there's only two of you.
They may have escaped, but it doesn't mean that Dustee's fear of the forest--the same place she was attacked by a crazed werewolf and nearly died from her injuries--is the only place where they'll be safe from the Trackers until the Order's agent comes to help them out.
Will Dustee get over her fear? Will the others become more victims of the Shadow's Society's murders? Will this strange and possibly traitor help them or destroy their plans of survival?


MistyGirl

The Moon and Her Hunters


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 2 comments.


MistyGirl said...
on Oct. 21 2011 at 5:52 pm
I'll make sure to read it! Sorry that I haven't updated, but things have been busy...Still not an excuse I know, but hey! I'll be sure to update right now! Also, I'll take a peek at your stories! :)

on May. 13 2011 at 3:26 pm
leaf44 PLATINUM, Rehoboth, Massachusetts
20 articles 0 photos 38 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Truth is stranger than fiction because fiction has to make sense."
"Be careful, or you'll end up in my novel."

That was great!  I really like the whole werewolf attack-phobia-thing and it was exciting and fast paced.  If you have time I'd love it if you could read my novels Pulsing Blue and The Other Time(other time's long though so if you can't i get it).