The Eldonian Legends | Teen Ink

The Eldonian Legends

By drmstarlet21 GOLD, Matthews, North Carolina
drmstarlet21 GOLD, Matthews, North Carolina

Summary:

After the final nuclear fallout, new races are formed along with legends and prophecies. Will the forgotten words of the most important one be the downfall of them all? Donovan, Amira, and a few unlikely friends strive to overcome what's right in their culture in order to save what is left of the world.

drmstarlet21

The Eldonian Legends

HateKnuckle SILVER, Peru, New York
This is he best part of the story and it feels so alive. I judge stories by how much more I want to hear and I want to figure out what happens next.

on Apr. 23 2011 at 10:02 am
Thank you!! I agree the prologue is confusing, I really just haven't had time to edit it, so I just submitted it as is. I will definitely work on that, though. Thanks for remembering to look at it!!!!!!!!!!

Stories11 SILVER, San Diego, California

"A rose is but a rose and by any other name would smell as sweet" -Juliet Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet Act 2 scene 2

Very interesting looking forwardto reading more

on Apr. 20 2011 at 10:15 am
rainbowwaffles BRONZE, Stony Brook, New York

Hey! Sorry it took me so long to get to this, I wasn't kidding when I said I was busy.

I haven't read much yet, but I just wanted to let you know that I HAVE started reading it, and love it so far!

One word of advice (or a sentence of advice, I guess...) the prologue is a bit confusing. You might want to make it a bit more organized, like instead of talking about the shades, luxi, and vampires back and forth, you explain one thoroughly, than they next one, then the next one.

I'm gonna keep reading, it's reallllllllllllly good so far!!!