One Shot

Author's note: what inspired me to write this was Stephenie Meyers. You'll notice the similarities of One Shot...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: what inspired me to write this was Stephenie Meyers. You'll notice the similarities of One Shot and twilight Undoubtedly.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 Next »

Preface

Love or Life? How could I decide? Was I ever going to be able to? Both had characteristics that propelled me in that direction like a rubber band being pulled by either thumb. But You only had one shot at Love. If I went with love I’d be happy for all eternity, but my other alternative was life, which in itself was a decision, Life or death?
I’d have to choose by the end of tonight, I just hopped my decision wasn’t made for me.
Malcolm’s face crowded mine and I couldn’t look away. How old was he? I wondered. Something about him made me wonder.
He walked away then, keeping his eyes on my face as he walked.
“Claire, Claire, Claire.” He repeated.
“Claire?” It was Violet’s voice this time, the witch.
“What?” my scratchy voice asked.
“The life you once knew is going down the drain.” She told me, she too was walking around in circles, staring at me.
“You’re not going to scare me.” I called from across the long hall.
“Just keep telling yourself that.” Nigel laughed and sped across the room within seconds. He sank his teeth into my neck.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 Next »

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

ajpanda said...
This book is pretty amazing :D just saying xD