New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Behind The Scars

Author's note: My friend and I got bored and started writing this story. I wrote Aria's chapters and my friend...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: My friend and I got bored and started writing this story. I wrote Aria's chapters and my friend Jayde wrote Rosaline's chapters...hope you like this book ^-^  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Aria

Scars covered my wrists as I stared blankly at them. My pale skin was bloodstained and I was in awe. My skin cells closed the cuts on my wrists within an hour.
“Impossible.” I muttered, scratching at my wrists with my nails. The dry blood chipped off so I could see the scars better.
“Aria!” my mother screamed from the doorway. I looked down and saw my blood splattered all over the white carpet. Oops. She grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bathroom, sitting me on the floor
I know the begining sounds weird, but it will make sense soon.
and running some water in the tub. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” She yelled at me. I flinched.
I don’t like being yelled at.
“I had a craving, it was this urge to cut myself.” I tried to explain with a small voice that seemed far away. My eyes focused on the running water. “Don’t worry though, the cuts healed.”
“Healed? What do you mean healed?” She jerked my hand forward and looked at my wrist. A gasp escaped her lips and I pulled my hand back. “No, not now! I prayed to God and gave-up my mortal life!” I ignored her, her words were meaningless to me. Draven told me that my mother wouldn’t understand my cravings.
Mother undressed me and helped me into the tub. Draven told me that mom knew what I was. So why wouldn’t she understand my cravings?
The warm water woke me from my daze, causing my senses to be more alert now.
“What time is it?” I asked absently as my mom handed me a bar of soap.
“The haunting hour” she whispered, “but don’t think you’re going anywhere this late by yourself.”
Tension in the air changed. He was near, he knew I needed a new knife. He would be waiting on my balcony for me after my bath. I quickly washed up and wrapped myself in a towel before walking down the hallway and into my room. I dressed myself in a slimming black dress and shut my door.
Turning to my French double doors, I grabbed the money off my desk and stepped out onto the balcony. Damon stood there, his muscular frame drawing me closer to him. His royal blue eyes looked me over, a smile playing on his smooth lips.
“I thought I heard your mom yell at you.” He chuckled, wrapping his left arm around my waist.
“Yeah, well…” I showed him my wrists. Damon nodded and understood. He brought out a knife from his pocket and handed it to me. The silver handle of the knife had a few gems sticking out for a better grip. I held out the money.
“No.” He whispered, pushing the money away before pressing his lips against mine. I kissed him back, until my mother rudely interrupted.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Crimson_Lilly said...
Mar. 13, 2012 at 5:17 am:
This is an AMAZING story line! My friend and I are coauthoring a book too and I think this is awesome. Feel free to read my advise, or if you don't want to, I understand (since each story is like our art and we the artists). And please if I butcher any of these names I am SO sorry, and because it is 5 in the morning and I have had NO sleep, I Connor remember the first guy's name and will be calling him A1, sorry again! First, the accusation by Rosaline toward A1. Where did it come from? It migh... (more »)

VanendraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 15, 2012 at 6:59 am :
Thank you for ppointing out the flaws in our story. we're going to edit it this weekend and then I'll post the revised chapters ^-^

Rosaa said...
Jul. 6, 2011 at 11:01 pm:
This is a great idea, but I'm just a little confused because everything seems to be happening too quickly and some parts just didn't make much sense at all.

Jul. 26, 2011 at 2:38 am :
i agree. my friend and i are just writing as we go along. we're going to edit it later

PurpleWriter said...
May 7, 2011 at 5:40 pm:
Hey! My book is finally online! Go to Novels in the fiction section. It is called The Searcher's Allies. Please check it out.

May 16, 2011 at 9:12 am :
what section in the novels section is it?

PurpleWriter replied...
May 16, 2011 at 7:13 pm :
umm others

PurpleWriter replied...
May 17, 2011 at 5:31 am :
Wait, I think it would be easier to go to All Novels, Most Recent, and page 7.

PurpleWriter replied...
May 17, 2011 at 6:28 am :

oh wait I mean new books are coming on so try page 8 if it is not on page 7

Raindrops_On_Roses said...
I really like this line: the box of bright colors.   Nice visual.    How did Aria meet Draven?  And why would Aria be arranged to marry the son of the man who killed her father?

Apr. 18, 2011 at 12:52 am :
okay the first question will be answered soon in chapters yet to come...the second question: Aria was arranged to marry Stefan's first son before they were born yet. Rosa and Laura wanted to connect their families in an arrainged marriage.

VanendraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 14, 2011 at 8:43 am:
I'm going to post the next twenty chapters soon. Be prepared for many twists and turns.

Mara03851 said...
Mar. 7, 2011 at 11:16 am:
Confusion Why is she kissing Damon if she loves Draven? At first it seemed like she was enjoying it but now it's like she doesn't like him at all, and he's just her toy.

Mar. 7, 2011 at 12:35 pm :
I realized that...I think I need to show the fact that she was testing how strong their relationship is. Thanks for pointing that out to me :)

MysteryHeart replied...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 8:13 am :
Ya i agree and it kind of seemed like Draven was just thrown in there at the beginning... kind of Just like ... POOF!! a love interest on beck and call

Mar. 8, 2011 at 8:56 am :
yea :/ but I wanted to introduce the 5 main charactors first

MysteryHeart said...
Mar. 7, 2011 at 8:55 am:
Ninjas...... reall? cause i thought it was getting a bit better till then..

Mar. 7, 2011 at 12:37 pm :
ninjas are cool -.- lol my friend suggested it. What do you suggest I use besides ninjas?

MysteryHeart replied...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 8:17 am :
well i guess i might be able to figure out something.. Provided i knew what kind of creatures your characters were... witches, warlocks... vampires seems to be very popular these days... Or mabey you are creating your own powerful mystic beings...

Mar. 8, 2011 at 8:57 am :
They are vampires XD I'm not clever enough to make up my own type of beings.