Behind The Scars

Author's note: My friend and I got bored and started writing this story. I wrote Aria's chapters and my friend...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: My friend and I got bored and started writing this story. I wrote Aria's chapters and my friend Jayde wrote Rosaline's chapters...hope you like this book ^-^  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5

Aria

‘What did mom mean by “they’re here” before we left?’ I wondered as I reluctantly followed Damon to our room. ‘I thought Stefan was only one person’ I sighed as my thoughts swirled inside my brain. We stood before a red oak door, the handle was made of pure gold.
“Age before beauty” I muttered moodily at Damon. He chuckled and opened the door to reveal an ocean blue room. I wanted to vomit, the colors were horrid. Dark violet with electric blue. “Gag me” I moaned, wishing
The ninja's serve Stefan
to have my old room back.
This box of bright colors was smaller than my room at home. A circular queen sized bed took up most of the space in the room. There was a white door that led to a bathroom. Then there was a glass door on the opposite side of the room that lead out onto a balcony.
I sighed and started to unpack. Damon came up from behind me and hugged me to his chest.
“What’s wrong love?” He questioned. I nudged him sharply in the ribs, releasing me from his grasp. “Oww!” He hissed in pain, holding his side. I smirked.
“Don’t touch me without my consent.” I growled.
“That’s going to be tough when sharing a bed.” Damon laughed.
“I’m sleeping on the floor.” I announced, making his aura turn into a depressing mood.
Then there was silence. I felt restless after I unpacked. There was something shiny in Damon’s hands. It was a knife, but I didn’t have the urge to cut myself right now.
I went into the bathroom and changed into my favorite set of pajamas. The pattern on them were sculls and cross bones. Damon’s gaze followed me as I exited the bathroom and went out onto the balcony. The northern forest surrounded the house it contained a mixture of trees, pines, oaks, maples. I breathed in the soothing summer air. The faint twinkling of fireflies between the trees caused me to want to follow them.
“I’m exploring. I’ll be back later.” I called nonchalantly over my shoulder before jumping off the balcony. The height wasn’t significant, so I landed softly in the thick grass blades. I got to my feet and followed the fireflies into the forest. Their lights were flickering in an almost perfect line as if they were actually leading me somewhere.
They lead me to a small meadow where they floated just above the long grass. It was peaceful here with the chirping of crickets and the bubbling of a stream that ran through the middle of the clearing. I found a boulder next to the stream and sat on it, letting the sounds of the night calm me as I watched the fireflies continue their mating dance.
The feeling in the air changed, and I knew the cause.
“Draven?” I breathed his name hopefully.
“Yes?” He whispered in my ear, his breath tickling my skin. Currently I couldn’t see him. He was in his invisible form. ‘Probably in case Damon or mom came looking for me.’ I predicted.
His invisible arms hugged me as the last of the fireflies stopped flickering. The only aura I could feel was his, it was filled with love and compassion. Suddenly it changed to a tense awareness of something. Then a swooshing sound filled the air and we were surrounded by ninjas, all of them had glowing red eyes.
‘Oh crap’ I thought before I got this feeling as if I were being compressed. ‘Trust me?’ Draven’s voice echoed in my mind. ‘Yes’ I answered back.
There was a pull in my gut as energy sprouted from my pores. Now I was floating in a huge red energy orb. The orb shielded me and fought off the ninjas.
Damon and my mother jumped into the fight and the ninjas were easily defeated. Draven left and I fell to the ground, weak from the loss of energy.
Then I blacked out.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5

Crimson_Lilly said...
Mar. 13, 2012 at 5:17 am:
This is an AMAZING story line! My friend and I are coauthoring a book too and I think this is awesome. Feel free to read my advise, or if you don't want to, I understand (since each story is like our art and we the artists). And please if I butcher any of these names I am SO sorry, and because it is 5 in the morning and I have had NO sleep, I Connor remember the first guy's name and will be calling him A1, sorry again! First, the accusation by Rosaline toward A1. Where did it come from? It migh... (more »)

Vanendra replied...
Mar. 15, 2012 at 6:59 am :
Thank you for ppointing out the flaws in our story. we're going to edit it this weekend and then I'll post the revised chapters ^-^

Rosaa said...
Jul. 6, 2011 at 11:01 pm:
This is a great idea, but I'm just a little confused because everything seems to be happening too quickly and some parts just didn't make much sense at all.

Vanendra replied...
Jul. 26, 2011 at 2:38 am :
i agree. my friend and i are just writing as we go along. we're going to edit it later

PurpleWriter said...
May 7, 2011 at 5:40 pm:
Hey! My book is finally online! Go to Novels in the fiction section. It is called The Searcher's Allies. Please check it out.

Vanendra replied...
May 16, 2011 at 9:12 am :
what section in the novels section is it?

PurpleWriter replied...
May 16, 2011 at 7:13 pm :
umm others

PurpleWriter replied...
May 17, 2011 at 5:31 am :
Wait, I think it would be easier to go to All Novels, Most Recent, and page 7.

PurpleWriter replied...
May 17, 2011 at 6:28 am :

oh wait I mean new books are coming on so try page 8 if it is not on page 7

Raindrops_On_RosesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I really like this line: the box of bright colors.   Nice visual.    How did Aria meet Draven?  And why would Aria be arranged to marry the son of the man who killed her father?

Vanendra replied...
Apr. 18, 2011 at 12:52 am :
okay the first question will be answered soon in chapters yet to come...the second question: Aria was arranged to marry Stefan's first son before they were born yet. Rosa and Laura wanted to connect their families in an arrainged marriage.

Vanendra said...
Mar. 14, 2011 at 8:43 am:
I'm going to post the next twenty chapters soon. Be prepared for many twists and turns.

Mara03851 said...
Mar. 7, 2011 at 11:16 am:
Confusion Why is she kissing Damon if she loves Draven? At first it seemed like she was enjoying it but now it's like she doesn't like him at all, and he's just her toy.

Vanendra replied...
Mar. 7, 2011 at 12:35 pm :
I realized that...I think I need to show the fact that she was testing how strong their relationship is. Thanks for pointing that out to me :)

MysteryHeart replied...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 8:13 am :
Ya i agree and it kind of seemed like Draven was just thrown in there at the beginning... kind of Just like ... POOF!! a love interest on beck and call

Vanendra replied...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 8:56 am :
yea :/ but I wanted to introduce the 5 main charactors first

MysteryHeart said...
Mar. 7, 2011 at 8:55 am:
Ninjas...... reall? cause i thought it was getting a bit better till then..

Vanendra replied...
Mar. 7, 2011 at 12:37 pm :
ninjas are cool -.- lol my friend suggested it. What do you suggest I use besides ninjas?

MysteryHeart replied...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 8:17 am :
well i guess i might be able to figure out something.. Provided i knew what kind of creatures your characters were... witches, warlocks... vampires seems to be very popular these days... Or mabey you are creating your own powerful mystic beings...

Vanendra replied...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 8:57 am :
They are vampires XD I'm not clever enough to make up my own type of beings.