Behind The Scars

Author's note: My friend and I got bored and started writing this story. I wrote Aria's chapters and my friend...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: My friend and I got bored and started writing this story. I wrote Aria's chapters and my friend Jayde wrote Rosaline's chapters...hope you like this book ^-^  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Rosaline

Walking back in from the balcony I went over to sit on the bed next to Aria.
“Well I suppose we came to an agreement Aria. Damon is going to live with us and help protect you. If you do fall in love with him then the arranged marriage is back on!” I announced the last sentence excitedly, but Aria’s dull eyes showed no interest in Damon. “However, we will be moving to the safe house though.”
“Where will that be?” my daughter asked bitterly.
“The Forest of
Rosa never got over the death of her husband. She needs to move on in order to save Aria though. When will she figure this out?
Dean in British Colombia, Canada.”
“When do we leave then mother?” Aria sighed
“As soon as you two are packed and ready.” Damon cut in. I then left the two of them in Aria’s room and headed down the white hallway. My black heels clicking on the marble floor. God I need to put my converse on. I thought as I entered my room. The color scheme resembled that of the Earth element. I went straight to my closet to pack. After about twenty minutes I finished packing and dragged my suit cases downstairs. I sat on the bottom of the black metal staircase waiting for them. All was quiet, and then the sound of shattering glass hit my ears and the strong horrid scent of hatred could be detected. They’re here! I mentally yelled at myself while getting to my feet.
“Aria! Damon! We have to go! They’re here!!!” my voice was filled with panic. Almost instantly they came racing down the stairs. I closed my eyes and focused at the task at hand: teleporting the three of us to the safe house. I felt a tingling sensation run through my body and soon the three of us were standing in front of a giant set of oak doors. “Well here’s the house. C’mon lets go inside and get settled.” they followed me through the doors and gaped at the silver hallway. “Aria, don’t ever get blood in this hallway” I hissed. It was important to me, I remembered when Micah was working on this hallway and gave it as an anniversary gift. He presented it and said ‘If the economy ever gets really bad, just sell this hall.’ Of coarse it was a joke, I would never give away any gift from Micah because that was all I had left of him.
“Okay mom.” Aria sighed.
“Well my room is down on the left, and you guys have a room upstairs.”
“Wait, we have the same room?” Aria asked, her jaw dropping.
“Yeah.” I replied, “Well I have a migraine so I’m going to bed. Good night guys.” I headed down the hallway to my room. Opening the black oak door the scene opened to a black and red Victorian style room with a large four poster bed. Wow I haven’t been in this room in forever, I thought to myself. I brought out my blue silk nightgown and slipped into it before shutting off the light and getting under the soft down comforter. I then rapidly drifted off to sleep. If only it were a peaceful one. Flashes of Micah dying started playing like a movie reel. Then a flash of dark red eyes staring deep into my soul. I woke-up screaming for what happened next.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Crimson_Lilly said...
Mar. 13, 2012 at 5:17 am:
This is an AMAZING story line! My friend and I are coauthoring a book too and I think this is awesome. Feel free to read my advise, or if you don't want to, I understand (since each story is like our art and we the artists). And please if I butcher any of these names I am SO sorry, and because it is 5 in the morning and I have had NO sleep, I Connor remember the first guy's name and will be calling him A1, sorry again! First, the accusation by Rosaline toward A1. Where did it come from? It migh... (more »)

Vanendra replied...
Mar. 15, 2012 at 6:59 am :
Thank you for ppointing out the flaws in our story. we're going to edit it this weekend and then I'll post the revised chapters ^-^

Rosaa said...
Jul. 6, 2011 at 11:01 pm:
This is a great idea, but I'm just a little confused because everything seems to be happening too quickly and some parts just didn't make much sense at all.

Vanendra replied...
Jul. 26, 2011 at 2:38 am :
i agree. my friend and i are just writing as we go along. we're going to edit it later

PurpleWriter said...
May 7, 2011 at 5:40 pm:
Hey! My book is finally online! Go to Novels in the fiction section. It is called The Searcher's Allies. Please check it out.

Vanendra replied...
May 16, 2011 at 9:12 am :
what section in the novels section is it?

PurpleWriter replied...
May 16, 2011 at 7:13 pm :
umm others

PurpleWriter replied...
May 17, 2011 at 5:31 am :
Wait, I think it would be easier to go to All Novels, Most Recent, and page 7.

PurpleWriter replied...
May 17, 2011 at 6:28 am :

oh wait I mean new books are coming on so try page 8 if it is not on page 7

Raindrops_On_RosesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I really like this line: the box of bright colors.   Nice visual.    How did Aria meet Draven?  And why would Aria be arranged to marry the son of the man who killed her father?

Vanendra replied...
Apr. 18, 2011 at 12:52 am :
okay the first question will be answered soon in chapters yet to come...the second question: Aria was arranged to marry Stefan's first son before they were born yet. Rosa and Laura wanted to connect their families in an arrainged marriage.

Vanendra said...
Mar. 14, 2011 at 8:43 am:
I'm going to post the next twenty chapters soon. Be prepared for many twists and turns.

Mara03851 said...
Mar. 7, 2011 at 11:16 am:
Confusion Why is she kissing Damon if she loves Draven? At first it seemed like she was enjoying it but now it's like she doesn't like him at all, and he's just her toy.

Vanendra replied...
Mar. 7, 2011 at 12:35 pm :
I realized that...I think I need to show the fact that she was testing how strong their relationship is. Thanks for pointing that out to me :)

MysteryHeart replied...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 8:13 am :
Ya i agree and it kind of seemed like Draven was just thrown in there at the beginning... kind of Just like ... POOF!! a love interest on beck and call

Vanendra replied...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 8:56 am :
yea :/ but I wanted to introduce the 5 main charactors first

MysteryHeart said...
Mar. 7, 2011 at 8:55 am:
Ninjas...... reall? cause i thought it was getting a bit better till then..

Vanendra replied...
Mar. 7, 2011 at 12:37 pm :
ninjas are cool -.- lol my friend suggested it. What do you suggest I use besides ninjas?

MysteryHeart replied...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 8:17 am :
well i guess i might be able to figure out something.. Provided i knew what kind of creatures your characters were... witches, warlocks... vampires seems to be very popular these days... Or mabey you are creating your own powerful mystic beings...

Vanendra replied...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 8:57 am :
They are vampires XD I'm not clever enough to make up my own type of beings.