Behind The Scars

Author's note: My friend and I got bored and started writing this story. I wrote Aria's chapters and my friend...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: My friend and I got bored and started writing this story. I wrote Aria's chapters and my friend Jayde wrote Rosaline's chapters...hope you like this book ^-^  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Rosaline

“What the hell are you doing here?!!” I hissed, my silver eyes flashing red with anger.
“Mom, don’t he’s just trying to help me.” Aria said, pushing a strand of black hair behind her ear.
“Help you?” I snorted with disgust, “Yes giving you blades so you can cut yourself is so helpful. Do you even know what your little friend here did to us?!” My voice was rising and soon I was shouting. Aria shook her head to my question. “He was the one that killed your father
0.o A twist already? <.<
in cold blood!” I hissed, fighting the tears.
“What?…No…Damon, that’s not true is it?” Aria’s brown eyes widened with shock as she tugged at Damon’s sleeve, trying to make him look into her eyes, “Did you kill my father?”
“No. But no matter what I say, even if it is the truth, your mother won’t believe me.” Damon grumbled, his eyes stared deeply into Aria’s. Then he turned toward me, “Unless…”
“Unless what?” I questioned with caution.
“Unless you use your power of sight to see that I am telling the truth.” Damon suggested. I hadn’t thought about that.
“Well I guess I’ll let you plead your ‘case’. However, if you try any funny business, any at all I won’t hesitate to kill you.” I glowered, my voice was icy and threatening.
“Understood.” Damon replied.
“Come here and take my hands” Silently Damon walked across the balcony and held out his hands with their palms facing down. Gingerly I took his hands in mine and closed my eyes, focusing on the answer I wished to find. My eyes snap open and fog swirls around me as I soar back in time to a dark alleyway.
“You knew this was going to happen Micah, you brought this upon yourself you know.” My invisible entity moved closer to the scene ahead. There was a man standing over my husband who was sprawled out on the ground. Toward the back of the alley I saw movement. It was Damon, he was backing away with a look of pure horror on his face.
“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about!” Micah stutters.
“Yes you do you pathetic peasant! All you had to do was give me your daughter when she comes of age. But instead you used your powers to hide her from me?!” The man said in a deep growl.
“I’ll never giver her to you, never!” Micah cried.
“Well I did give you the easy option” The man sighed, walking closer to my husband, “However, since you refused I guess I’ll just have to find her and take her myself.” As the man advanced on Micah, Micah kissed the necklace I gave him and whispered four words, ‘I love you Rosa.’ The man murdered my husband just before I blinked again. I opened my tear filled eyes to find myself back to the present day with Aria and Damon on a balcony.
“Who was… that man… who killed him… Damon?” I choked out between sobs. “Who was he?!”
“He is my father, Stefan Hunter.” Damon sighed, “and he just started his search for Aria”
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

MysteryHeart said...
Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:54 am:

Ia m sorry but you went all about the story wrong, info too soon... not enough details... the perspective of who is telling the story... you may have a good plot...uhh kind of... but it needs alot of work.. the only reason i kept reading was to see if it got better.. yo might wanna consider staring over agian

Vanendra replied...
Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:39 pm :
If you checked my previous post I said that this is a rough draft. Once I post the other chapters it will make sense.

Vanendra replied...
Mar. 5, 2011 at 6:24 pm :
if you read the newest chapters it may make sense to you now.

Ebonykitty said...
Mar. 1, 2011 at 1:34 pm:

Personally, I love it! I think you have an excellent plot started. Can't wait to read more!

~Ebony~

Vanendra replied...
Mar. 1, 2011 at 2:06 pm :
Thankyou ^-^ I'm submitting more chapters very soon

Vanendra replied...
Mar. 5, 2011 at 6:30 pm :
:D new chapters are up!!!

Ebonykitty replied...
Mar. 5, 2011 at 7:00 pm :

Read them, loved them, write more! lol

~Ebony~

Vanendra replied...
Mar. 5, 2011 at 10:53 pm :
lol thanks, trust me more chapters will be posted sooner! ^-^

Vanendra said...
Mar. 1, 2011 at 10:42 am:
Sorry if it sounds crappy, it is a rough draft.... please crtisize!!!!

Raindrops_On_RosesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 1, 2011 at 5:02 pm :
It's not crappy at all!!!!  I absolutely loooove it.  I'm posting my own vampire story on here soon; you should check it out.  Keep up the good work!

Vanendra replied...
Mar. 1, 2011 at 5:31 pm :
Thankyou!!!!! when your vampire story is posted just tell me the title and let me know, i'll be glad to read it :D

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/lib/php5/sess_l5g88no145t6fdudkjrsndfmt7, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php5) in Unknown on line 0