Behind The Scars

Author's note: My friend and I got bored and started writing this story. I wrote Aria's chapters and my friend...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: My friend and I got bored and started writing this story. I wrote Aria's chapters and my friend Jayde wrote Rosaline's chapters...hope you like this book ^-^  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Rosaline

“What the hell are you doing here?!!” I hissed, my silver eyes flashing red with anger.
“Mom, don’t he’s just trying to help me.” Aria said, pushing a strand of black hair behind her ear.
“Help you?” I snorted with disgust, “Yes giving you blades so you can cut yourself is so helpful. Do you even know what your little friend here did to us?!” My voice was rising and soon I was shouting. Aria shook her head to my question. “He was the one that killed your father
0.o A twist already? <.<
in cold blood!” I hissed, fighting the tears.
“What?…No…Damon, that’s not true is it?” Aria’s brown eyes widened with shock as she tugged at Damon’s sleeve, trying to make him look into her eyes, “Did you kill my father?”
“No. But no matter what I say, even if it is the truth, your mother won’t believe me.” Damon grumbled, his eyes stared deeply into Aria’s. Then he turned toward me, “Unless…”
“Unless what?” I questioned with caution.
“Unless you use your power of sight to see that I am telling the truth.” Damon suggested. I hadn’t thought about that.
“Well I guess I’ll let you plead your ‘case’. However, if you try any funny business, any at all I won’t hesitate to kill you.” I glowered, my voice was icy and threatening.
“Understood.” Damon replied.
“Come here and take my hands” Silently Damon walked across the balcony and held out his hands with their palms facing down. Gingerly I took his hands in mine and closed my eyes, focusing on the answer I wished to find. My eyes snap open and fog swirls around me as I soar back in time to a dark alleyway.
“You knew this was going to happen Micah, you brought this upon yourself you know.” My invisible entity moved closer to the scene ahead. There was a man standing over my husband who was sprawled out on the ground. Toward the back of the alley I saw movement. It was Damon, he was backing away with a look of pure horror on his face.
“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about!” Micah stutters.
“Yes you do you pathetic peasant! All you had to do was give me your daughter when she comes of age. But instead you used your powers to hide her from me?!” The man said in a deep growl.
“I’ll never giver her to you, never!” Micah cried.
“Well I did give you the easy option” The man sighed, walking closer to my husband, “However, since you refused I guess I’ll just have to find her and take her myself.” As the man advanced on Micah, Micah kissed the necklace I gave him and whispered four words, ‘I love you Rosa.’ The man murdered my husband just before I blinked again. I opened my tear filled eyes to find myself back to the present day with Aria and Damon on a balcony.
“Who was… that man… who killed him… Damon?” I choked out between sobs. “Who was he?!”
“He is my father, Stefan Hunter.” Damon sighed, “and he just started his search for Aria”
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Crimson_Lilly said...
Mar. 13, 2012 at 5:17 am:
This is an AMAZING story line! My friend and I are coauthoring a book too and I think this is awesome. Feel free to read my advise, or if you don't want to, I understand (since each story is like our art and we the artists). And please if I butcher any of these names I am SO sorry, and because it is 5 in the morning and I have had NO sleep, I Connor remember the first guy's name and will be calling him A1, sorry again! First, the accusation by Rosaline toward A1. Where did it come from? It migh... (more »)

VanendraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 15, 2012 at 6:59 am :
Thank you for ppointing out the flaws in our story. we're going to edit it this weekend and then I'll post the revised chapters ^-^

Rosaa said...
Jul. 6, 2011 at 11:01 pm:
This is a great idea, but I'm just a little confused because everything seems to be happening too quickly and some parts just didn't make much sense at all.

Jul. 26, 2011 at 2:38 am :
i agree. my friend and i are just writing as we go along. we're going to edit it later

PurpleWriter said...
May 7, 2011 at 5:40 pm:
Hey! My book is finally online! Go to Novels in the fiction section. It is called The Searcher's Allies. Please check it out.

May 16, 2011 at 9:12 am :
what section in the novels section is it?

PurpleWriter replied...
May 16, 2011 at 7:13 pm :
umm others

PurpleWriter replied...
May 17, 2011 at 5:31 am :
Wait, I think it would be easier to go to All Novels, Most Recent, and page 7.

PurpleWriter replied...
May 17, 2011 at 6:28 am :

oh wait I mean new books are coming on so try page 8 if it is not on page 7

Raindrops_On_RosesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I really like this line: the box of bright colors.   Nice visual.    How did Aria meet Draven?  And why would Aria be arranged to marry the son of the man who killed her father?

Apr. 18, 2011 at 12:52 am :
okay the first question will be answered soon in chapters yet to come...the second question: Aria was arranged to marry Stefan's first son before they were born yet. Rosa and Laura wanted to connect their families in an arrainged marriage.

VanendraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 14, 2011 at 8:43 am:
I'm going to post the next twenty chapters soon. Be prepared for many twists and turns.

Mara03851 said...
Mar. 7, 2011 at 11:16 am:
Confusion Why is she kissing Damon if she loves Draven? At first it seemed like she was enjoying it but now it's like she doesn't like him at all, and he's just her toy.

Mar. 7, 2011 at 12:35 pm :
I realized that...I think I need to show the fact that she was testing how strong their relationship is. Thanks for pointing that out to me :)

MysteryHeart replied...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 8:13 am :
Ya i agree and it kind of seemed like Draven was just thrown in there at the beginning... kind of Just like ... POOF!! a love interest on beck and call

Mar. 8, 2011 at 8:56 am :
yea :/ but I wanted to introduce the 5 main charactors first

MysteryHeart said...
Mar. 7, 2011 at 8:55 am:
Ninjas...... reall? cause i thought it was getting a bit better till then..

Mar. 7, 2011 at 12:37 pm :
ninjas are cool -.- lol my friend suggested it. What do you suggest I use besides ninjas?

MysteryHeart replied...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 8:17 am :
well i guess i might be able to figure out something.. Provided i knew what kind of creatures your characters were... witches, warlocks... vampires seems to be very popular these days... Or mabey you are creating your own powerful mystic beings...

Mar. 8, 2011 at 8:57 am :
They are vampires XD I'm not clever enough to make up my own type of beings.