Behind The Scars

Author's note: My friend and I got bored and started writing this story. I wrote Aria's chapters and my friend...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: My friend and I got bored and started writing this story. I wrote Aria's chapters and my friend Jayde wrote Rosaline's chapters...hope you like this book ^-^  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Aria

Scars covered my wrists as I stared blankly at them. My pale skin was bloodstained and I was in awe. My skin cells closed the cuts on my wrists within an hour.
“Impossible.” I muttered, scratching at my wrists with my nails. The dry blood chipped off so I could see the scars better.
“Aria!” my mother screamed from the doorway. I looked down and saw my blood splattered all over the white carpet. Oops. She grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bathroom, sitting me on the floor
I know the begining sounds weird, but it will make sense soon.
and running some water in the tub. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” She yelled at me. I flinched.
I don’t like being yelled at.
“I had a craving, it was this urge to cut myself.” I tried to explain with a small voice that seemed far away. My eyes focused on the running water. “Don’t worry though, the cuts healed.”
“Healed? What do you mean healed?” She jerked my hand forward and looked at my wrist. A gasp escaped her lips and I pulled my hand back. “No, not now! I prayed to God and gave-up my mortal life!” I ignored her, her words were meaningless to me. Draven told me that my mother wouldn’t understand my cravings.
Mother undressed me and helped me into the tub. Draven told me that mom knew what I was. So why wouldn’t she understand my cravings?
The warm water woke me from my daze, causing my senses to be more alert now.
“What time is it?” I asked absently as my mom handed me a bar of soap.
“The haunting hour” she whispered, “but don’t think you’re going anywhere this late by yourself.”
Tension in the air changed. He was near, he knew I needed a new knife. He would be waiting on my balcony for me after my bath. I quickly washed up and wrapped myself in a towel before walking down the hallway and into my room. I dressed myself in a slimming black dress and shut my door.
Turning to my French double doors, I grabbed the money off my desk and stepped out onto the balcony. Damon stood there, his muscular frame drawing me closer to him. His royal blue eyes looked me over, a smile playing on his smooth lips.
“I thought I heard your mom yell at you.” He chuckled, wrapping his left arm around my waist.
“Yeah, well…” I showed him my wrists. Damon nodded and understood. He brought out a knife from his pocket and handed it to me. The silver handle of the knife had a few gems sticking out for a better grip. I held out the money.
“No.” He whispered, pushing the money away before pressing his lips against mine. I kissed him back, until my mother rudely interrupted.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

MysteryHeart said...
Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:54 am:

Ia m sorry but you went all about the story wrong, info too soon... not enough details... the perspective of who is telling the story... you may have a good plot...uhh kind of... but it needs alot of work.. the only reason i kept reading was to see if it got better.. yo might wanna consider staring over agian

VanendraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:39 pm :
If you checked my previous post I said that this is a rough draft. Once I post the other chapters it will make sense.

Mar. 5, 2011 at 6:24 pm :
if you read the newest chapters it may make sense to you now.

Ebonykitty said...
Mar. 1, 2011 at 1:34 pm:

Personally, I love it! I think you have an excellent plot started. Can't wait to read more!

~Ebony~

Mar. 1, 2011 at 2:06 pm :
Thankyou ^-^ I'm submitting more chapters very soon

Mar. 5, 2011 at 6:30 pm :
:D new chapters are up!!!

Ebonykitty replied...
Mar. 5, 2011 at 7:00 pm :

Read them, loved them, write more! lol

~Ebony~

Mar. 5, 2011 at 10:53 pm :
lol thanks, trust me more chapters will be posted sooner! ^-^

VanendraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 1, 2011 at 10:42 am:
Sorry if it sounds crappy, it is a rough draft.... please crtisize!!!!

Raindrops_On_RosesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 1, 2011 at 5:02 pm :
It's not crappy at all!!!!  I absolutely loooove it.  I'm posting my own vampire story on here soon; you should check it out.  Keep up the good work!

Mar. 1, 2011 at 5:31 pm :
Thankyou!!!!! when your vampire story is posted just tell me the title and let me know, i'll be glad to read it :D