Sanzi | Teen Ink

Sanzi

February 17, 2011
By SnowyWolfe, Naperville, Illinois
SnowyWolfe, Naperville, Illinois
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"The Future Belongs To those who find Beauty in their dreams." Eleanor Roosevelt.
The Future Belongs To Beauty.


Summary:

Would you accept being trained to kill someone in mere seconds in exchange for undying beauty, explosive fame, extricate power, and unfathomable wealth?

The students of Crision Academy have no choice. In fact, before they learned how to read, they knew how to fight. Something not all of them enjoy, yet the power tastes good enough to never refuse its sweet pleasure. On the other side of the fence, in the modern day city of Crision, they are oblivious to their protectors, and live life just as ordinarily as you do.

Envy, passion, desire, and speed dominate their esoteric abilities that they have been taught skillfully to control.

Their hated opposites that they were given at birth don’t share their dilemma. The Rafael students couldn’t care less about wealth or beauty. The sun can go away for days at a time to no one’s displeasure; in fact they love the furtiveness they are granted that accompanies the night. Their only concern is their opposite and the war.
It’s Crision vs. Rafael, who will be left standing?


SnowyWolfe

Sanzi


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.