Celestial

lovelycheese
Celestial
Summary: Celestials and their ancient legacy have disappeared with time's passing.
Summer is one of the last remaining Celestials in the entire land of King Lance and King Slade. Once she's discovered and brought before King Slade, her Element - Fire - is taken advantage of. While Summer's being juggled between two Kingdoms, no one notices as a third Kingdom arises.
And who is the King? Not a man. It's Summer's long lost mother.
Stuck in between the Kingdoms, it's up to Summer to decide the fate of all the Kingdoms - once and for all.

randumfaveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

I just have to say this was amazing.

I felt like I picked that up at barnes and noble and was absolutely blown away!

one part I'm confused about is wheather the gem on her necklace is a ruby or an emerald because it was reffered to as both.

But other than that this was absolutely magnificant!

your style is great and I'm envious, and i havent finished it yet, but when I do, it would be great if you could read a novel that I'm working on, I'd be really gratefull for ... (more »)

randumfaveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:43 pm :

also I have two short stories that if you had the time to look at I'd be greatfull, they're called Avery Tollin and that old man, and Without any parachute, they're both related to depression, as they were for my language final last year, but I'd like some feedback on that, too since I'm new to Teenink and don't have any more than one comment on one poem and I'd think it awesome to get some feedback,

again-thanks! and keep writing, because your very good at it!

lovelycheese replied...
Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:46 pm :

Thank you so much. 

Yes, I realized that, too. I had a dilemma in my head whether it was supposed to be ruby or emerald, but I guess it just came out both ways. 

No problem! I'll check it out. 

RhythmAndRhyme said...
Aug. 15, 2011 at 10:10 am:

This is amazing! I've read the first three pages and I am absolutely blown away by the story. It really reads like a novel I might get at the library or a Barnes & Noble!

You've done a spectacular job giving the two main characters personality and memorable traits in such a short time so far. The premise of the whole work is intriguing and creative as well.

I can't wait for more! :)

lovelycheese replied...
Aug. 15, 2011 at 8:35 pm :

Thank you! 

Haha, I didn't realize I had all that in my story. These are just scraps of words flying around in my crazy mind, haha. :]

Thank you for the lovely feedback!

Laura_Oliver said...
Jul. 16, 2011 at 9:36 pm:

I really love this book! Fantasy is the best (I mean Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter, not Twilight). Plus LovelyCheese is such a lovely name.

Soon I might have a book out in the action-adventure category (it's part of a book, it's really fantasy but that part is a-a), so check it out when it comes in (plus my other stuff!)!!!!!

lovelycheese replied...
Jul. 17, 2011 at 10:48 pm :

Thanks so much! 

Ahh, I have absolutely no idea how the username lovelycheese came into my crazy mind. Oh, yeah - at first, I thought you were Lauren Oliver, the author of Delirium. 

Thanks again! I'll check it out.

abryant said...
Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:16 am:
This is great! Have you publihed the full book yet?

lovelycheese replied...
Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:03 pm :

Oh, no. I'm not intending for Celestial to get published, at least not now. I'm working on a newer project, where I'm piecing all the nuts and bolts together. 

Thanks for reading!

kmcan said...
Jul. 4, 2011 at 2:17 pm:
Hey! This was such a great story! Just in chapter 3, I was wondering if when you said something along the lines of the merchants wouldn't tell the Kingdom of the village unless the village agreed to trade with them once a year, you meant to say if the village agreed to trade with them once a year. Other than that minor thing, this was perfect. And I don't even know if that was what you meant, so please ignore that if it was.

lovelycheese replied...
Jul. 5, 2011 at 9:22 pm :
Ahh... Yeah. I think I meant that, haha. Thanks for catching that! 

Ladywarrior123 said...
Jun. 30, 2011 at 7:20 pm:
Yor story was great and I can tell Its just gonna get better. Its amazing what how creative. I have always been a fan of Sci-Fi Fantasy. Im definetly a fan of this book. Keep it up.

lovelycheese replied...
Jul. 1, 2011 at 8:43 pm :
Thank you so much; this totally brightened up my day. 

Ladywarrior123 replied...
Jul. 1, 2011 at 8:49 pm :
Your very welcome it was well deserved.

leddy said...
Jun. 24, 2011 at 11:22 am:
Wow!! That was an amazing read. It is very well written.....I am excited to see what comes next :) :) 

lovelycheese replied...
Jun. 25, 2011 at 4:01 pm :
For some reason, my last comment didn't go through. Let's hope this one does. Thank you so much for reading! I'm always so happy by these comments. Currently I'm toying around with my latest project Silver Lining, which I'm looking forward to introducing onto Teen Ink.

Palistus said...
Jun. 23, 2011 at 12:52 pm:
That was a very good read, I enjoyed it, although I wished it was a bit more finished than 3 chapters :P nevertheless, I like the plot and would love to see more of this story.

lovelycheese replied...
Jun. 23, 2011 at 10:22 pm :

Thank you :]

I've been taking a break on Celestial. I'm currently working on a project tentatively called Silver Lining, about faeries in the modern day world. But with all the hierarchy and kingdoms. 

Thanks for reading ! 

Klassian said...
Jun. 3, 2011 at 3:02 pm:
I'm new to teen ink and after reading your work I felt inspired. I had written some books on my own but I've finally worked up the courage to put them up on teen ink. Your an amazing writer and if you don't mind will you please look at my book My Life As A Goddess.

lovelycheese replied...
Jun. 8, 2011 at 9:29 pm :
Whoa, that's amazing to hear. Thank you. I'd love to read your work. Which section is it in?