Celestial

By lovelycheese GOLD, Cupertino, California
lovelycheese GOLD, Cupertino, California

"If you have something to do, then do it. You can't get wasted time back." ~Ben Carson.

Summary:

Celestials and their ancient legacy have disappeared with time's passing.
Summer is one of the last remaining Celestials in the entire land of King Lance and King Slade. Once she's discovered and brought before King Slade, her Element - Fire - is taken advantage of. While Summer's being juggled between two Kingdoms, no one notices as a third Kingdom arises.
And who is the King? Not a man. It's Summer's long lost mother.
Stuck in between the Kingdoms, it's up to Summer to decide the fate of all the Kingdoms - once and for all.

lovelycheese

Celestial

on Jan. 31 2012 at 4:03 am
livingparadox GOLD, Dhaka, Other
The story plot is awesome! Big like! :)

on Jan. 23 2012 at 5:57 pm
Free_One PLATINUM, ????, Ohio

"I am not invincible or unstoppable, but I stay strong because it is the only way to survive in this world."

Thank you so much! :)(:

on Jan. 18 2012 at 9:39 pm

Got it. I'll find time to review over the weekend. (:

on Jan. 18 2012 at 4:31 pm
Free_One PLATINUM, ????, Ohio

well I will give you a short cut to find it, just click my user name and I think its on the second page of all my stuff that I wrote thats one my profile and click Alien Invasion Series: Book One: The Caller, or if you like thrillers better than action adventure you can read THE BEAST those are the only two novels I have wrote so far. Thank you for taking your time and checking one of my stories out! :)(:

on Jan. 17 2012 at 9:58 pm

Thanks for reading! If you have a novel, I'll be glad to check it out. Just tell me the title and which genre it's in (it's hard to find a single book in over a thousand). I don't have much time currently, so I'll do my best over the weekend.

Zeezee said...
on Jan. 17 2012 at 7:51 am
Ummm I am 14 years old... why are you wondering bout this for?

on Jan. 15 2012 at 1:41 pm
Free_One PLATINUM, ????, Ohio

Great job! I really liked this! I haven't read many novels, but I'm sure glad I read this! Do you think you could check out one of my novels? Thanks and keep writing! :)(:

on Jan. 12 2012 at 9:02 pm

Grr, characters. I'll be sure to elaborate more. Thanks for reading! (:

on Jan. 12 2012 at 9:00 pm

Thanks so much! But this manuscript is far from being published, yet it's still nice to hear such lovely comments. (:

james14 BRONZE said...
on Jan. 12 2012 at 9:15 am
james14 BRONZE, Charlotte, North Carolina

"Worst excuse for not turning in homework: 'I couldn't find anyone to copy it from'".

how old r u?

james14 BRONZE said...
on Jan. 12 2012 at 9:13 am

This is really, really good!!! I think you could improve it even more though. At the beginning, you should elaborate on the characters even more! Really great! :)

on Jan. 10 2012 at 1:16 am
ILoveWritingAlot BRONZE, E, Other

Every end is a new beginning;
What a caterpillar calls an end the rest of the world calls a butterfly;
There never was a good war, or a bad peace.;
“People will believe anything if you whisper it.”
“Where words fail, Music speaks”

It is such an awesome Book!! I think you should get it published! it is the best book i've read! :-)

on Dec. 17 2011 at 12:22 am

I'll keep that in mind, thank you! (:

on Dec. 15 2011 at 2:43 pm

Thanks and will do! (:

on Dec. 11 2011 at 9:08 am
Writer_Jordan GOLD, Ellicott City, Maryland

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

If you don't send it to a publisher, you should submit it in a competition! I'm sure someone will be willing to edit/publish!!

on Dec. 9 2011 at 6:06 pm
UNserieswriter, New York

idk my bff jill

your on your way to something! the cover you picked is perfect! please check out my stuff!

on Nov. 25 2011 at 3:20 am

Haha, this book is far from even being considered by publishers! But it's a wonderful thought, and I hope someday I might reach that point. So thank you! I'm so grateful for all of you lovely Teen Inkers this Thanksgiving. 

on Nov. 25 2011 at 3:18 am

Thanks! (: I wrote this well over a year ago, so I'm hoping my writing has improved. I've never gotten around to continuing more than this, sadly. Random question, but nope. It's Black Friday right now! (: 

Don't give up hope. Always write about something that you love, because that's timeless and wonderful. And thanks again! (:

on Nov. 25 2011 at 3:16 am

Thank you! 

Yeah, reality always catches up on us, doesn't it? (: I love inventing my own worlds where everything's possible. Thanks for reading. (:

on Nov. 25 2011 at 3:14 am

You have no idea how this makes me smile, haha. Thanks so much! I'm trying to find time to write more. (:

SciArc

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!