Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > Hand of the Plague

Hand of the Plague

NeaWalker
Hand of the Plague
Summary: Nea Carrick's Mage heritage has always been something of an open secret. As long as it made itself known by his skin, eye and hair color, there was nothing to worry about. But when Nea accidentally uses magic during a teenage boy's brawl, he finds that the populace of the Human Kingdom's capital is anything but tolerant.

He flees the city in secret with the help of friends after his home is burned to the ground and his family is executed for treason. His path towards the freedom of the Elvish lands, however, brings him in the company of the princesses of the Human Kingdom, the Elvish Territory, and their bodyguards, and he's dragged along in their quest in exchange for his life.

For far larger things are happening in the world. The Dwarven capital is under quarantine as a horrific plague spreads like wildfire through its streets, and all signs point to a magical origin. As only Dwarves are stricken, it's up to the strange group of comrades to find the mysterious Hand of Plague, and its wielder. And destroy them both.

Tags: friends

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

BATMANSTEALTH said...
I thought it was really good! I did feel as if yo threw charachters at me without warning other than that it was pretty good. Could you reveiw my work:A Doctor on Mars in sci fi please?

Vagabond said...
Sept. 9, 2012 at 10:43 am
OMG!! IT'S A PRETTY COOL BOOK,,, I LOVED IT AMAAAZINNNNG mind checking my book 'a new era' and send your thoughts and comments :)

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 29, 2011 at 11:29 am

This reminds me a LOT of Dragon Age, though that's not neccessarily a bad thing. If you haven't played it I highly reccomend it, it seems like something you would love.

I enjoyed this piece and I look forward to more of your work :D

Please check out my novel "SuperNOVA" under the novels section and leave your thoughts on it! :D

htrae22 said...
the beginning is really good i wish i could read more but i have homework to go do