Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > Celestial Stars

Celestial Stars

.
Celestial Stars
Summary:

It’s millions of years in the future. Earth has been evacuated, due to global warming destroying the planet, humans fleeing to a few different planets, such as Fanfer, across the nearest galaxies. But the galaxy isn’t only populated by humans, the species humans brought, and other native species on Fanfer. Aliens roam the cosmos.

Nova could pass for human. If it wasn’t for her eyes. She and her brother Nakrill are on Fanfer, under government custody. Nakrill had been captured by humans. Nova left the stars and went to Fanfer to set him free. The leader of the planet, Starling, and Nova make a deal. Nakrill goes back to the stars and Nova takes his place. But Nakrill’s legs were damaged, so much that he couldn’t go back to the stars yet. Nova goes around threatening people for the government until Nakrill is healed enough to go back. But she has no idea what awaits her once Starling’s part of the deal is completed, and she has to live up to her agreement. And Starling doesn’t know how much she’ll go through to be free. And no one knows who will kill to get her.

This book has 11 comments. Post your own now!

Angel04This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 25 at 10:21 pm
RIA!!! HELP ME!!! I'VE BEEN BLOCKED FROM THE FORUM!!!

Apr. 25 at 8:19 am
This novel is SO great, I had to read it all over again!

RiaReadsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 20 at 7:25 pm
I have more chapters, up to 40. Just didn't publish them on this yet. I figured if enough people liked it, I would publish the rest of it.

Apr. 20 at 1:23 pm
Loved this novel! I demand you make more! Lol. My favorite character is Nova.

Summer_R_QuinnThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 20 at 11:42 am
This is really good!

Apr. 19 at 7:15 pm
Thanks, Simon and Wolf! Glad you liked it!

WolfWhisperer0911This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 21 at 3:35 pm
@RiaReads No problem! :)

Apr. 21 at 3:40 pm
@RiaReads When are you going to make another story or poem? I am waiting impatiently for one from you. XD

RiaReadsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 22 at 4:01 pm
My three submissions of poems got accepted yesterday! Search "A Message", "Wind", or "I wonder"

WolfWhisperer0911This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 19 at 3:17 pm
@RiaReads Greta story! I am sure you will be a good author one day.

bo_olsenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 15 at 8:54 pm
@RiaReads Holy crapola!!! This is really really good!!!