Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > The Legends or Mordor: The Rise of the Young of Mordor

The Legends or Mordor: The Rise of the Young of Mordor

TheMajorLeagueStoryWriter
Summary:

In the Fourth Age Year of 1571, the city of Gondor still stands as one of the biggest kingdoms in the whole that is called Middle Earth. The King ruled over his people, keeping all safe with his army. His name was Arathorn, named after his grandfather. He ruled Gondor with and iron fist, literally, and a sword by his side. He was bitter, because he just got news that his patrol was killed by orcs in the Valley of the Wind. "I cannot believe my best men could not defeat simple orcs. This is an outrage! I will not let this stand!" He slammed his iron fist on the table, nearly breaking it in half. He stomped down the grand hall to the barracks.

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

TheMajorLeagueStoryWriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 19, 2017 at 9:51 am
or if you want to see a new book series, just give me ideas.

Dec. 19, 2017 at 9:47 am
I hope you like my book. I am going to make two more, just like in the original trilogy. i hope you'll like it.