the six heroes to change the world | Teen Ink

the six heroes to change the world

November 28, 2016
By Reason_writer, brigham, Utah
More by this author
Reason_writer, Brigham, Utah
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Author's note:

This book was based on a game that my friends and I play! And all the characters are based around my friends...hint, the character im based on is the youngest.

“Move you idiot!” Yells Shailee as she shoves McKay out of the way of a electrosphere. They both hit the ground with a solid thud and a sigh of relief. “Thanks?” Mckay says in confusion. “What is your problem? You thought you could stop that thing all by yourself, are you nuts!” Sydnee yells with fury. “ Sorry Kidney I guess I thought that it would be cool if I could stop a GIANT electrosphere all by myself you would think I was strong.” Mckay says with a sad face.


“ Hey Hey Hey! I was just about to ask about that potio…” Jacob starts to say but then stops  to see Mckay with a bruised arm, and Shailee chewing him out. “Never mind about the potion what did Mckay do this time?” Jacob asked with a bit of excitement in his tone.  “He tried to stop a GIANT electrosphere all by himself!!!” Brianna screams with anger.  Jacob walks over and slaps Mckay in the face. “OUCH! What was that for?” Mckay asked. “Are you dumb!?!?”Jacob yells.


“Maybe…?” Mckay says. “Hey jake calm down he already got a major punishment from me, plus he's learned his lesson. Because of this rash action he is in no condition to fight against us in the sparring matches tomorrow.” Shailee said while wrapping his arm. “What! But I love the sparring matches! You have to be joking.” Mckay says with a bit of sadness in his tone. “Sorry dude I wish it was that easy for you to be healed, but because a little electricity hit your heart, Your heart rate doubled and in order to sparr tomorrow you need to have a normal heart rate.” Shailee says. “And to get your normal heart rate back you need to rest for the next couple days.” Brianna says while flicking him in the head. “Hey why did you flick me?” Mckay asks. “Because you and I were supposed to sparr tomorrow remember, but because you hurt yourself we can’t!” Yelled Brianna, then flicked him in the head again.


“ Sorry Brianna I didn’t mean to  get hurt before sparring day.”Said Mckay.” “Well you did and now you can’t even leave the house for five days!” Brianna yells. “Five days!!!” Yelled McKay with anger and surprise in his voice. “Yep, you were hurt very bad. You know that bruise I wrapped, well turns out your arm is bruised inside as well and the bone has become very weak so you can’t do anything for five days but sit around and not use your arm.” Sydnee said seriously. Mckay tries to lift up his wrapped arm. “OUCH!” Yelled McKay as he put his arm back down. Jacob laughs and walks to his desk then takes out his journal and a pen. Then he wrote “ Today Mckay tried to stop an electrosphere all by himself and ended up getting hurt pretty bad. How it happened was when Shailee knocked him out of the way a little electricity hit his heart and because he is water the electric force was intensified and made it so his arm is badly damaged and made it so Mckay won't be up and going for five days.” Then Jacob shut the journal and put back in the drawer of his desk.


“Hey what was that about Jake?” Brianna asked. “Nothing really, I just started taking notes on what's been happening around here so that way if anything happens and we get sucked into a new world and forget about these memories we will eventually find this book and look through this book and hopefully remember that we are very important here .” Jacob said while making eye contact with Mckay. There was a big crash and the building started to shake. Sydnee runs to the window and sees that the sparring arena is rising from the underground storage area. “Please Shailee let me fight, I promised Brianna that we could sparr and now that i'm injured I can’t keep that promise if I stay here, please let me fight.” Said McKay. “Sorry McKay you can’t fight and so you don’t try to do anything rash (because I know you will) I am putting you under a spell that will not allow you to leave the werewolf dimension until you are fully healed.” Said Shailee in a protective way.


Shailee stands up after securing McKay’s blood flow then helps him stand up and takes him to the werewolf dimension, where he is placed in his room up in the castle. “Shailee, are you okay I couldn’t help notice you wrap your own arm when you were done with mine.” McKay said as he tried to sit up. “What… I never did anything of the sort, and to be real here I never got hurt!” Shailee said while breathing heavy. McKay looks at Shailee’s wrapped arm then dissolves the bandage with water. “Oh my gosh, shailee your arm looks like electricity is cracking your skin!” McKay yells.


Shailee starts to breathe heavy and then she passes out on the floor. “Shailee!” McKay calls. “SHAILEE!!!” McKay calls again. McKay finds the strength to stand and then kneels down next to Shailee and tries to leave the dimension with Shailee in his hands. “Come on the spell must be broken because Shailee is out, so why isn’t the dumb spell broken?” McKay asked himself. “McKay? McKay? Hey dude can you hear me?” Sydnee’s mind asked. “I can hear you just fine but all notices aside of how telepathic messages work, Shailee passed out here an hour ago and I tried to break out of the spell but it drained my energy, and Shailee still hasn't woken up! Hurry up and come get Shailee because I can’t keep her breathing for much longer!” Said McKay with a frightening tone. “Hang tight McKay we are coming!” “Just hurry.”  The telepathic communication stopped and McKay attended back to Shailee’s side. Soon Sydnee came rushing through the dimension portal and broke the spell so that way McKay could come back and help with Shailee. Once they were back home Shailee was just fine and recovered quickly so did McKay. Three days later jacob and Brianna had the same thing happen to them,and the rest of group came back. “Is Jacob going to be okay?”Millie asked with worry. “Yeah he will be fine.” Said Shailee calmly.
“ So what happened while we were gone?” Asked Kelby. “McKay tried to stop an electrosphere by himself, jacob built an iron tree house, Sydnee mastered a hybrid potion and Brianna found necklaces with all of the symbols of our magic powers on them.” Said Shailee while using a healing spell on Jacob and Brianna. Emily walks up to Mckay and flicks him in the head. “ ouch!, why do people keep doing that to me?” Mckay asked.

A  while ago an amazing magic user by the name of Vortex was getting tired of protecting the magic dimension all by himself so he used his magic to create a group of teens to protect it for him.


The oldest one was named John and he was given the power of demons and darkness, The second child is named Millie and she was given earth magic, Third child was named Kelby and he had shadow magic,fourth child was named Emily and she had morph magic.


fifth child was named J.D and he had crystal magic, sixth child was named McKay and he had water magic and was a werewolf, seventh child was named Sydnee and she had lightning magic and is a dragon, eighth child  was named Jacob and he had shadow magic as well, ninth child was named Brianna and she had blood magic, tenth child was named Henry and he had fire dragon magic, then the youngest was named Shailee and she had fire dragon magic as well but she is also a vampire.

 


John was wearing a dark blue shirt and jeans with black sneakers and he had glasses along with blonde hair and blue eyes. Millie had on jean shorts and a purple tank top with a white vest she wore white sneakers and had brown and blonde hair with light green eyes. Kelby had on a black sweat shirt with jeans and light grey sneakers he also had brown eyes and light brown hair.


Emily was wearing a fur skirt with a light grey top and black boots she had short light brown hair and she had lime green eyes. J.D had on a light blue jacket with jeans and black tennis shoes and has dark brown hair and teal eyes. McKay had on a red sweatshirt,ripped jeans, black sneakers and he has darkish lightish brown hair and crystal blue eyes, you don't usually see McKay’s hair because he always has on his hood.


Sydnee was wearing a purple scale skirt, an electric yellow tanktop and a black vest, she had light brown pigtails and glasses that were purple, her eye color is light purple.    Jacob was wearing a black button up shirt with some jeans and had a pocket watch hanging on the side he had on black sneakers and his hair was light brown he had dark red eyes. Brianna was wearing a dark red tank top with black shorts and black fingerless gloves her hair is blonde and is always in a ponytail she has clean blue eyes. Henry was wearing a green shirt with jeans and tennis shoes he has dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. Shailee was wearing a blue and purple plaid shirt tied up so you could see the white shirt underneath, she also had white shorts and white boots with purple and blue laces, she wore black fingerless gloves and had her hair down with a loose braid crown her hair color was a robin egg blue, lavender purple, and mint green, she also had a reddish pinkish eye color.


Anyway now that you know about the characters and what they look like you might want to know what happened after vortex created the eleven children. Truth is he put them in a huge house with a lab for each of them then left and turned evil. A couple years later the kids are trusted with a huge responsibility and they have mastered their powers. Sydnee also picked up a master potion making skill, McKay started having visions and Shailee became a professional doctor. Everything was going great until one day when Millie, John, Kelby, Emily, J.D, and Henry had to go on a big mission to a different dimension and left Brianna in charge. Once back a huge party was held to welcome them back home. While the party was half way over a vampire and werewolf blasted down the wall of the house and tied up McKay in a silver chain and Shailee in a water chain. The vampire then took off with Shailee and the werewolf took off with McKay.

“Hey come back with our brother and sister!!!” Yelled Emily in a angry tone. “If you don’t return them this instant then you will regret living  you two idiots!” Yelled Kelby “Guys calm down we will just have to show them who the guardians of this world are!” Yelled John. “But what if we get captured?” Asked Millie and Henry at the same time. “ Then I guess we just won’t get captured.” Jacob said as he put on his black cloak. “Great……” said sydnee in a sarcastic tone. “What was that?” Brianna asked. “Sarcasm you know it comes in handy when jake says something stupid.” Sydnee replied. “Guys we need a game plan and quick! Who knows where they are by now?” John said.


“Let me go you dumb blood sucker!” Yelled Shailee as she entered the castle of the royal vampire king and queen. “Let her go justin.” The queen said to the vampire who captured Shailee. “What do you want with me this time Queen Isabel.” Asked Shailee in a annoyed tone of voice. “If I were you sweet princess I would watch my tongue when talking to my mother like that.” Queen Isabel said in a calm voice. “ Hmp… I wish I could apologize for that but I don’t really care about what I say or how I say it Isabel.” Shailee said in a mad tone. “ My my aren't you feisty today my sweet daughter, you should know why you're here.” Isabel said with a evil grin on her face.


“Hey flea bag would you just set me down already!” Yelled McKay in an angered tone.  “You heard him Austin put my son down now.” Said the werewolf queen.“ Long time no see Queen Ashlynn.” Said McKay in a uninviting tone. “ Why the surprise my son you knew this day would come, Besides I promise she's beautiful.” Said Queen Ashlynn with a evil grin. “Why dont you just shut up and let me go you witch!” Yelled McKay in an angry voice. “But where's the fun in letting you go when there is a wedding to be had.” Queen Ashlynn said in an evil happy way. “ WHAT!” Yeled McKay in anger.
The queen laughs an evil laugh, “Guards! Take my son the werewolf prince to his room immediately!” Ashlynn yelled. “You'll pay for this Ashlynn!” Yelled McKay as he got dragged off to his room by royal guards.


“I already said There wasn't going to be a wedding going on Isabel!” Yelled Shailee. “Calm down my princess because you know you're not leaving for the rest of your life.” Isabel said as she smiled at Shailee. “You can’t force people to marry other people is wrong and sick!” Yelled Shailee. “Sorry but you are under my rules here princess and if you can’t behave like a good daughter then you will be punished!” Yelled Isabel. Isabel walks up to Shailee and then cuts her free of the chains but only to see that Shailee instantly walked up to her room where she was supposed to be. “Shailee I can’t believe Isabel didn’t call guards to throw you up here!” Yelled Katrina in relief. “Yeah well I didn’t want to be dragged up here by some retarded guard!” Shailee yelled with anger.


“Well I would rather put up a fight coming up here then just walking up here without one.” Said Katrina while folding her arms and looking down.  Suddenly, girl with a wicked look in her eyes walked toward them. “Please help me,” she said so innocent. “I am lost with nowhere to go,” She started pretending to be wounded in her leg and started limping.   Oh my gosh are you okay!?” Asked Katrina with worry in her voice. “It’s a trap Katrina, why would there be an evil looking homeless  person in our room inside a castle the size of mount everest?” Asked Shaile while also stating her point.
“So, I don’t care if it is or not this little girl needs our help!!”Yelled Katrina with concern.  Just then the girl disappeared and left a black wisp in their room. “Where did she?” Asked Shailee quitely. “She just up and vanished.”Said Katrina with surprise.  “It's a world of magic smart one, there should be stuff like this daily.” Said Shailee with passion. *there is a knock on the door* “Go away.” Said Shailee annoyed, knowing exactly who it was. “Now now, is that how you treat your mother?” Isabel said as she opens the door. “You're not my mother Isabel.” Says Shailee in a little bit of an irritated tone. “Now get out of here, because I don't want to look at your ugly face.”Shailee says while still having the irritated tone. “Wow you really want to talk to me like that, I'm a little hurt at this and how you would dare to disrespect me!” Said Isabel in surprise.
“Can you believe that my own son would dare talk back and fight what he knew was coming.” Said Ashlyn while still talking calmly. “She actually has the nerve to make someone marry some stupid vampire so our families can live without war, well news fla…”Mckay says but then stops to re think what he said. *Wait if it's a vampire then…. No it can't be…* “Hey Shailee can you hear this message?”Asks Mckay through telepathic communication. “Yes I can but what do you need i'm kind of busy getting rid of the queen of madness here!!”Says Shailee. “Well did you get dragged to the vampire dimension to be married to someone? Possibly a werewolf??”Asked Mckay. “Yes actually, Isabel wants me to marry some werewolf so our families will live at…” Shailee says but stops. “NO WAY!! IT CAN’T BE!!”Yelled Shailee’s mind to mckay’s. “OUCH! Watch out for how loud you yell!!”Yelled mckay.

“Okay so let's think here, The people that went off with shailee and mckay correspond to what type of demon they are.”Said Brianna while looking through her books on ancient history of vampires and werewolfs. “NO!!”Yelled Jacob with surprise. “What is it jake?”Asked Millie. “Someone just deleted platypus evolution from my shadow pad!!” Yelled jacob with worry. “Really that's what you're worried about! Our brother and sister just got captured and you're worried about some dumb game on your shadow pad!!!”Yelles J.D as he punches Jacob to the ground giving him an instant black eye. “ First off,OUCH! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR??!! Second yes I am because I was at a really high level!”Yelled Jacob with fury and confusion.
“SHUT UP!! Can’t you see we have other more important problems to deal with.”Said Kelby with a serious tone. “Okay anyway what I found while you guy were taking care of jacob over there is that three times a year the royal vampire and werewolf kingdoms will choose a son and daughter one child only for each family and marry them together to solve peace for those three years.”Said Brianna. “Which means that ShaiLee and McKay are going to be married tomorrow if we don't hurry and bust them out.”Said Sydnee while shivering.
Brianna picks up her book and steps out of the house through the hole in the wall. “You coming or not?”Asked Brianna. John takes a step outside and everyone else follows. “Okay who is ready to travel lightning fast?”Asked Sydnee getting ready to super speed everyone to the first victim of this foolishness. “Sure why not? Everybody hold on tight!”Yelled Emily while holding on to Syd’s shoulder. Everyone held on tight and Sydnee moved lightning fast and in no time they were at the werewolf’s dimensional portal. “Okay then who will go get Mckay and who will get Shailee?”Asked Henry. “John,Brianna,Emily,and I will get Shailee, The rest of you focus on Mckay.”Said Millie as she walks over to the vampire's dimensional portal. “Okay see you then.”Said Sydnee as she walks into the portal while being followed by her rescue group. Millie and her group go through the other portal and they are all off to save their brother and sister.
Sydnee,J.D,Jacob,Kelby & Henry went to look for Mckay, but had a big problem when they entered the realm. “HOLY CRAP! THERE ARE A LOT OF GUARDS!!”Yelled Jacob. “Would you keep your voice down you dimwit.”said Sydnee in a yelled whisper. “Oh yeah sorry.”Said Jacob stupidly.  “You better be sorry you wombat!” Yelled Kelby in a whisper.

Sydnee,Kelby,J.D,Jacob, & Henry quickly found where McKay was and was able to sneak into where he was being held easily. “What...are you guys doing here…?”Asked Mckay with suspicion. “We are here to save you from getting married to ShaiLee.”Said Jacob bluntly. “WHAT!!”Yelled Mckay with fury as he decked Jacob right in the face sending him flying across the room.  “HEY YOU BIG RETARD ALL I WAS DOING WAS TELLING YOU WHY WE WERE HERE!!! YOU DIDN'T NEED TO PUNCH ME ACROSS THE WHOLE EARTH!!” Yelled Jacob who had a big temporary bump on his head. “It’s true dude that's why we are here to come get you.”Said Henry while hiding behind Kelby. Mckay just starts laughing hysterically and soon falls over. “You guys are so stupid sometimes..”Said Mckay while still in his laughing frenzy. “Why are you laughing?” Asked Kelby.
While Mckay was explaining Millie,John,Emily, & Brianna found their way quickly up to where shailee was as fast as the others but they were in for a bigger treat than what the others had. “Shailee are in you in here?”Asked Emily. “Yes and why are you sneaking around? You guys just could have come through the front, you do know that right?”Asked Shailee with surprise. “We are here to save you from marrying Mckay.”Said John. Shailee fell on the floor laughing at the thought of her and him together. “What's so funny Shailee?”Asked Millie. “We aren't getting married...our siblings are.”Said Shailee while standing up. “WAIT WHAT!!??” Yelled both rescue teams at once.
“Yeah you guys didn’t know that?”Asked Mckay and Shailee. “NO!”Yelled the group. “Wow your really dumb.”Said Shailee and Mckay to everyone. Now readers, in this story it doesn't seem that way but when  Ashlyn said that she was pretty she was talking about Mckay’s brothers wife. And he was mad about this so just read back through and maybe it will make sense. Everyone soon met up with each other at Mckay’s family’s castle and went through the facts one more time.  “Okay wait let me see if i can get this right...Your brother is marrying ShaiLee’s sister?!?”Asked Henry. *Mckay and shailee shiver at the thought* “Yeah the are”Said Mckay and Shailee at the same time. “And all this time we thought we were getting married until our parents came in and explained everything..” Said Mckay. “They also said sorry for kidnapping us but we kept ignoring the invite because we were mad at this decision.”Said Shailee folding her arms.
“Where are you going honey?” Asked Ashlyn with confusion and anger in her tone. “Leaving...away from you and here.”Said Mckay with a snarky tone. “And why would you want to do that?” Asked Queen Isabel with anger.
“Because we hate it here...so bye!”Called Shailee as her,Mckay,Sydnee,And the others jumped out the window. “Wow your moms are freaky weird..”Said Henry while shivering at the thought of them. “TMA Chell.”Said Mckay. “Shes not my mom and never will be!”Yelled Shailee With anger. “Okay angry pants..”Said Henry again.

“Guys!!! We have a major issue on our hands!!!”Yelled Brianna as she came busting through the basement door.  “yus?”Asked Shailee while playing kingdom hearts on the playstation. “What is it now Bri?”Asked John. “Dude really, right in the middle of my training!”Yelled Henry. “At least she didn’t turn off your favorite console game before you got to a save point.”Shailee said with a childish tone.  “Hey! I was just about to get back to my high score on platypus evolution from the LAST time someone deleted it.”Said Jacob, a little upset. “Okay now that everybody is here I can tell you our problem.”Said Brianna with a bit of relief in her tone.
“What is the problem anyway bri?”Asked Millie with huge concern.  “Vortex….has returned looking for revenge,and this time he's stronger than before.”Said Brianna while trying hard to keep her cool. “V-V-VORTEX!!!!”Yelled Mckay with surprise in his voice. “Yes but you have to keep calm and help me think of a plan.”Said Brianna with a serious voice. *Shailee looks off into space...letting her thoughts wander* “Shailee….you okay?”Asked Kelby with concern and confidence. “Huh? Oh yeah i'm fine.”Said Shailee snapping back to reality.
As Brianna went over the game plan Sydnee and Shailee collected potions and healing materials that would be needed. After all that was done Brianna made sure that where they were going wasn't going to be a trap.  Then everybody got dressed and ready to go kick some vortex butt! “Everybody hold on! We are taking the lightning fast route!!”Yelled Sydnee while making sure everybody was on and safe.  Sydnee then took of to the building and hid everyone including herself behind a old tool shed. “Okay Millie Emily Kelby Henry JD and I will go first to see if there is any trouble. Then Shailee sydnee mckay and jacob will go with you bri,but remember that it's only when I give my signal. Got it?”Asked John with a serious tone. “Got it!”Said Brianna with a serious tone as well. “Yeah yeah we got this.”Said Jake while starting to walk out from behind the tool shed. “No no no, you're not going anywhere!” Yelled Sydnee while grabbing the back of Jacob’s trench coat.  “You need to wait for when John gives the signal to go in.”Said Shailee while watching for the signal using her nightvision.
John,Millie,Emily,JD,Kelby,& Henry went inside. They got to the main room then started to run back to give the signal when…
“Leaving  so  soon  are  we?  But  you  just  got  here  and  you  don’t  even  want  to  spend  time  with  your dad?” Said Vortex with an evil look in his eye.  “Vortex! I knew we would find you here so that's why we had Brianna map out the area!”Yelled Millie with a little terror in her eyes.  “I never thought I would see the day that my father would fall again...I thought you were done last time.”Said John without a single bit of fear inside him. “Emily you go get the other guardians. Kelby make sure that the area is sealed off so he cant dimension jump. Henry go help Millie with supplies check.”Said John with a serious tone. “But what about you big brother?”Asked Henry with worry for his brother's safety.
“Just shutup and do what I say!”Yelled John in a demanding way. Henry nods and runs off to help Millie.  Meanwhile Emily runs out of the building and behind the shed to find that they were not there. “Millie!”Yelled Sydnee with a tone of fear. Millie looks at where the scream came from to find Sydnee,Mckay,Brianna,Jacob,& Shailee all chained up and being held captive by Vortex. John is on the floor to weak to fight any longer.
“Vortex! Let them go right now!!”Yelled Emily with anger. “Why  would  I  want  to  do  that?  They  just joined  the  party  and  I  wanted  to  give  them  a  warm  welcome  home…” Vortex says with an evil grin on his face.  Vortex starts to laugh an evil laugh as he starts using his magic to cause their brains to melt from heat radiation.  Mckay,Sydnee,Jacob,Brianna,& Shailee start to scream in serious pain and soon tears started rolling down Shailee’s face as she closed her eyes tight. “Stop!! You're going to kill them!!”Yelled Kelby with terror in his tone and eyes. “Leave...my family...alone!”Yelled Henry,Emily,& John as they combined their magic and blasted vortex.
Vortex puts the screaming hostages in front of the blast causing them all to have even more pain than before as well as leaving un healable gashes in the arms of their family.  Soon tears were going down all their faces and they all blacked out from blood loss. As Millie John Kelby Emily and Henry stood there in fear Vortex just laughed. “You  want  them  back  don’t  you?  Well  then  you  can  have  them!” Yelled Vortex as he threw the injured knocked out guardians across the 50 mile long yard.  “Guys!” Yelled Emily as she ran after them. “Henry! Go with Emily, she will need your help.”Said John without looking at Henry. “Right!”Yelled Henry as he ran off after Emily.  “Where  do  you  two  think  you  are  going?  You're  grounded   if  you  take  another  step!”Yelled Vortex with anger in his voice.  Henry and Emily keep going but find themselves literally stuck in the ground by magic energy.  “What the?!?”Yelled Henry while looking down. 
“Were stuck in the ground.”Emily says with surprise. “Now  be  good children  and  do  what  your  dad  says...In  other  words, Get  back  here!” Yelled Vortex as he ripped Henry and Emily through the hard ground back to him. Henry and Emily get thrown into a thick wall and pass out from the blow.  “Now there are only three of us.” Said Millie while looking around at where they were once more.  “Millie what are you looking for?” Asked JD with confusion. “For the right spot...and a place to go throw up because of how bad Vortex’s comebacks and insults are.” Said Millie with confidence and disgust. “John Keep Vortex busy, I need to get to that hillside within 20 seconds or less because if I don’t we won't have a chance of escaping.”Said Millie. “Okay.” Said John while blasting  a demon's magic sphere at vortex hitting him straight on. Millie Starts running for the hillside when a shadow wall appears in front of her trapping her in a demon’s curse barrier.  “Millie!” Yelled John as he tried to run after her but met the same fate.

When Shailee and the others had awoken they were untied and safe but John, Millie,Emily,Henry, Kelby, & J.D where no were to be found. “Shailee! What are you doing!?” Yelled Sydnee as she grabs Shailee’s wrist with a worried look on her face.  “See that burning building...They are in there!!.” “Who's in there Shailee?!” “They are!!! And they need my help!!! Because that's fire dragon fire and they can’t escape without a fire dragon!!”Yells Shailee as she shakes off Sydnee’s grasp and runs towards the flaming building. 
Just as Shailee gets inside she sees Emily lying on the floor. “Emily! Oh Emily please you gotta wake up you just gotta.”Shailee says while trying to wake Emily.
“Brianna! Shailee is still in there...She needs our help!”Yelled Sydnee as she ran to Brianna with tears in her eyes. “No! If we go in there we can’t get out either, we would be a burden to try and help...We would only be in her way!” Yelled Brianna while looking Sydnee directly in the eyes. “Brianna is right Sydnee...we would only be burdens.”Said Jacob while sitting up and rubbing his head.  “But she's our sister! She needs our help!”Yelled Mckay as he stood next to Sydnee with his arms folded.
“John!, J.D!, Millie!, Kelby!, Henry!...Can anyone hear me?”Cried Shailee thinking it was too late.  “It’s all your fault…” laughed Vortex.
Shailee doesn’t answer but instead falls to the ground in tears. “Why are you shaking  shailee. All you did was kill  six people.” Said Vortex while getting closer and closer to Shailee. 
“L...Leave me alone...you monster…”Shailee says while still looking at the floor. “You make me laugh...for one reason and one reason alone.”Vortex said in an angered tone. “What's that reason?” Shailee asked a little nervously. “You're the weakest and the most useless!” Screamed Vortex as he came charging at shailee with the will to kill her. Right as Vortex was about to stab ShaiLee with a demonic blade Jacob shatters the blade in the second he touched it. “Your lucky I came when I did...now run!”Yelled Jacob while breathing heavily and looking away from Shailee and to Vortex. “No! I’m sick of you guys always saving me!”Yelled ShaiLee in an angered tone. “Listen...We are always saving you because you always get into trouble!”Yells Jacob with an angered tone. “Then I won't get into anymore trouble…”Shailee says while standing up. “What are you doing! Get out of here!”Yells Jacob. “Here you will die...so it’s not me who should leave…” Said Shailee with confidence. “Shailee you could die!”Yelled Jacob.  “No I won’t you idiot! We are going to run out of here together.”Shailee said with a smile on her face. “We are what?” Asked Jacob with confusion. “You heard me, run!”Yelled ShaiLee.  The two take off running and have Vortex chasing after them until they reached the exit.  Vortex wasn't able to catch them after they got back to the others. Sydnee was waiting with a portal opened and leading to the magic dimensions castle. “That was to close!”Yelled Sydnee still shaken. “I couldn't help them...it's all my fault…”Shailee said with tears in her eyes, replaying what just happened in that building before Jake came. “I'm going to kill him with my own hands!” Yelled McKay as he smashed a boulder into bite sized pieces. “Calm down...we all want revenge but now isn't the time to think about that...right now we have to get home.”Said Brianna while sitting down in the grass. “Shay...are you okay?”Asked Sydnee while sitting down right next to shailee. “Their Kindness...their happiness...their love….their life...it's gone.” Shailee said while still looking at the ground with tears in her eyes. “What?” Asked Sydnee with a little bit of fear inside her. “Dead...their dead! And it's all my fault...I couldn't help them...and now their dead!”shailee yelled as she bashed down a castle wall. “Shailee! What did we say about bashing down the walls?” “Sorry mom...it won't happen again.” “Good.” “Who's that?”Asked McKay as he pointed to a weakened figure in the distance. “It looks like a person...and he's hurt! Come on!”yelled Brianna as McKay followed her out to help him back over here.

“Hey, are you okay?” Asked McKay as he helped him up.  “Yeah, just a couple of dents and bruises.” Said the guy while looking at McKay. “What's your name?”Asked Brianna. “Raiden...and yours?” “I'm Brianna and this is McKay! The rest of our family is…”said Brianna while stopping in the middle of her sentence. “Hey bri...you okay? Hello!?” McKay asked as he tried to get Brianna's attention. “Sorry! I just zoned out! Let's get you back to the others.”Brianna said while laughing and helping Raiden over to shailee where he could be healed. “So you're a healer?” Asked Raiden while trying to make conversation with shailee. “Sorry Raiden...shailee isn't very talkative right now...but she is usually very crazy and happy! Just let her get used to you for a while.” Said Sydnee while looking at Raiden and smiling.
“I'm fine with that.” Said Raiden while smiling back. Soon everyone stood up and teleported home. “Wow! This place is gigantic! How many people live here with you?” Raiden asked with amazement. Everyone just fell quiet as a feel of sadness came into the air. “You mean lived…”said Jacob a little quietly. “I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to pry...it's just with the big house and how many rooms there are an…..” “It's okay Raiden we know you meant no harm.” Said McKay while patting Raiden on the back.
“Shailee...are you okay?” Asked Sydnee while walking towards her. “Yeah...I'm just going to bed early thats all…” Shailee says as she walks upstairs and has her head down. “Okay now I feel like I did it this time…” Said Raiden with a little bit of guilt in his tone. “She'll be fine!....I hope….” Said McKay while sounding a bit worried on the last part of the sentence. “Yeah shailee always bounces back!” Yelled Jacob happily. “Yeah but she watched your family die…” Said Raiden while trying not to make it sound rude. “That is true, and Raiden try to take that lightly around us okay! Just not when shay is around.” Said Sydnee while smiling. “ok that makes me feel a lot better!” Raiden said while smiling and looking around. “Anyway let's give him a house a tour! He's going to be living with us so we might as well!” Yelled Jacob happily. “But shailee usually does that.” Says McKay while tilting his head in confusion (like a pigeon).
Everybody gives Raiden the tour of the house while trying to ignore the fact that what McKay said was true. Even though they new what had happened they would never be able to walk in her shoes after what she saw happen. So as the days went by Raiden became a new member of their family or should I say an old member.

“Hey Raiden I know you're doing better and all but shailee says she wants to do a scan on your blood and look into your genes for anything that might tell us if you were affected by anything fatal.” Sydnee said while taking Raiden down to shailee's lab for testing. “Why can't you say she wants to look at my hot body like everyone else's?” Raiden asked while having a teasing tone of voice and was shaking his hips as well. Sydnee face palms while giggling a bit.
“Come on! All I get is a giggle?” Says Raiden while still having the playful tone. “Shhhhh we are nearing shailee’s lab and she still isn't very happy.”Sydnee said while shushing Raiden and looking a little upset. “I heard you Sydnee...your fine to be happy.” Shailee said to Sydnee while smiling. “Anyway leave Raiden here and go back up with the others.” Shailee said while picking up Raiden and throwing him onto a doctor's bed. “So what are you actually going to do?” Raiden asked while looking at Shailee. “A blood test and that's all you need to know.” Shailee said. After the test shailee's eyes went wide. Just then Everybody in the dorm woke up and went into the living room. “Guys anyone had a wacko dream about us being family and we lost some of our fame?” Asked Sydnee in confusion. Everybody nodded then mckay said.“ that was all just a dream! We have school tomorrow so we have to get to sleep.” McKay said with scepticism.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.