M.I.S.T.

CatOfTheShadow
M.I.S.T.
Summary:

The year is 2038. People are living in life less and less and spend most of their time using a virtual reality software called M.I.S.T. It allows players to feel as if they’re actually in the world they choose- whether it be a land of dragons, a battlefield, or a completely normal city that appears as if it’s simply everyday life. Twins Eon and Lili don’t like this world. Their father abandoned them and since then all their mother has done is dive into the mist. At first, they only hated it because it took away their mother. But slowly, they begin to realize that there is much more to M.I.S.T. than meets the eye, a realization that started with a single sentence. They set out in their own ways to find the truth of its invention, its relation to their family, and what it could possibly be doing to destroy the world.

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

anonymous06This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 22 at 9:22 pm
Very intriguing. Only suggestion: break it up into chapters for an easier read. Otherwise, amazing!!

CatOfTheShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 28 at 2:46 pm
It already is in chapters. What I recently posted was the first chapter, and I intend to update every month. Thank you for your feedback and I hope you keep reading!