Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > Hungry For Freedom

Hungry For Freedom

Julia T.
Hungry For Freedom
Summary:

Humans become terrified of monsters, resulting in their imprisonment on a far away land. 4 monsters who are outraged at this injustice start an organization to try and free themselves. With an athlete, director, lawyer, and neuroscientist, it's a wild twist with love, science, and drama.  Will monsters solve their dillemma? Or will they end up imprisoned forever?

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

WolfWhisperer0911This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sep. 19 at 11:11 am
@WriteFreak Ok, here is what I have to say for just the two paragraphs. I actually like the diversity of the characters and that you gave each purpose a role of the story. But what I don't like, in my opinion, is that you use the first chapter to introduce the characters. What you are doing is that you are hitting with their background story in the reader's face which will make the reader satisfied. The first paragraph you wrote is almost like A Series of Unfortunate Events, which is a cool ide... (more »)

WriteFreakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 23 at 1:35 pm
Thanks @WolfWhisperer0911! To be honest, I actually wrote this when I was 9. Irl I'm 15.