A Hero's World | Teen Ink

A Hero's World

By Clue132 SILVER, City, Virginia
Clue132 SILVER, City, Virginia

You can Lie to yourself but you can never lie to your heart ~ Meliodas

Summary:

Why on earth am I being chased? Oh, wait! It might be because I just set off that bomb by accident. Yeah,I cringed, I think that really made them angry. Oh crap, I really suck at this hero business. My breathing wy labored and my legs were burning as I ran ahead in order to outrun the people behind me.

“I hate to interrupt this touching moment,” a voice interrupted. We both turned and saw Magi, our resident wizard, cockily leaning against a wall. “But I do believe we need to debrief and then get the hell out of here. I don’t know about you lot, but I have homework. Lawrence has been on my back for weeks about it and I must get it done.” the boy said lazily in his clip british accent. He blew a piece of black hair away from his blue eyes.
“Y-yes,” Mecha straightened. “You’re right, alright team let’s head to conference room and debrief.” Mecha head toward our conference room leaving me standing beside Magi.
“For what it’s worth, love” Magi called back to me as he took his leave as well. “I thought you were bloody brilliant.” He winked at me and continued on his way.

Clue132

A Hero's World