Paradise

wolvesandwilderness
Paradise
Summary:

Everyone has their utopia. Does anyone ever get it right?

This book has 5 comments. Post your own now!

valkyrie1212This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 29 at 5:15 am
This was a good story. The last paragraph was perhaps a bit too disjointed from the rest (that's what you were probably aiming for) but it still fits in nicely. I like the message, and I think this is another reall well written piece!

wolvesandwildernessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thank you.

8flavorsofcrazy said...
May 14, 2016 at 11:03 am
I love this little story. It really ties in how we as countries and religions think we are so different but we are all really the same with imperfections that we choose not to see. I really love it.

No. This is just a (very) short story about all the times humanity thought that they had reached a paradise on Earth, and how very wrong they were.

Allison98 said...
I like it so far. Are you planning on blending Egyptian and Greek mythology?