The Lost Prince | Teen Ink

The Lost Prince

January 22, 2015
By mythwrighter, st.louis, Missouri
More by this author
mythwrighter, St.louis, Missouri
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Author's note:

This is in memory of my friend who past away while we were still in the works. A crazy adventure that people will want to be part of.

          A lovely queen, who already had one son now, was having another, but it was not the king’s. It was a peasant’s baby. The queen had been meeting in secret. That man was a merchant and a skilled fighter, in hand to hand combat, since he could see each joint and presser points, this is called baychucan, it helped find a lot of items in his shop as well. As seen as the   baby was born the queen give it to the merchant and told him to leave with our baby boy Chomo  and don’t come back in till beat the king in hand to hand and sword combat to retain the title of king. A few years passed Chomo’s dad had died leaving him with the baychucan and a meteor dragon sword that he found while around a volcano when he was ten. Chomo continued his training, he trained so much he could break a tree with one strike, and his quest to find companions to help kill the king and become the new rulers. So he set off to the far reaches of the world.
         He came across a town that was a good size town. There were a lot of drunks and a few women. Then he saw four amazing fighters. Chomo approached them they all turned and looked at him. They all said, “Fight or prepare to die.” Chomo said one thing, “Baychucan!” his eyes turned white and his vines showing on his eyes. Chomo asked,” will this or all are once? Also what is this place? “they replay all at once , “Bushudo town”  they charged Chomo but none laid a head on him he was so fast that he stop ever attack at once and rebound it back at them. Making all of them faint. When they came thru Chomo asked, “What are your stories.” They each took a turn telling their story. Chomo told his first. Then Alucard told his story.
        All I know is darkness all I feel is pain I been in darkness so long I don’t even know what the light looks like anymore I was given a name just the other day my dad told me I was a demand born from hells fair so he gave me the name fitting for a demand . ALUCARD!!!time and time again my father would beat me some times he would tell me it’s my fault that this is happening . Wack! Wack! Wack! in tell one day I finally I snapped , my dad’s neck.
          Yuri and Sonia are running from the king’s army in and around their house .the sister ran out of the house. Then the king army set the house on fire. The king army captured the girls and in front of their eyes the army put their parents on their knees and chopped their heads off . when they screamed Alucard use his telekinesis to blow all the army heads off .then Alucard takes the girls and trains them to fight and hide to be pretty much invisible.
            The king want his step son dead and he hired  the Midnight Assassins. He got the best since he wanted two people dead the demon Alucard and his royal present Chomo. The Midnight Assassins gave the king Mari the best Midnight Assassins. She went to find the demon first but ended falling in love with Yuri. So the assassin stayed with Alucard, Yuri, and Sonia.
So the team left to find there soul breaker, witch is a special battling style, the first to get is the dragon Montra. The most dangerous soul breaker but with our combing power we can contain him into the sword the meteor dragon sword. Then we will find each of yours that goes with your special abilities. Gestugihia will be are next target for Alucard’s soul breaker. The next target of soul breakers are the sisters Yollie Yollie and Honaco. The last soul breaker we will get is Susaco.
    The team runs into the cross roads. One leads to a training ground, the other one leads to a ghost town with shadow fighters every were you look. They arrived at the ghost town and started looking for people. There were none to find. Suddenly, all of us went into a building, each had a statue that was creepy looking with those eyes you think follow you. Then all of a sudden the statues attacked us with the same moves we had. The only way to defeat them was to attack one that had different moves then you. So each of us switched to fight another shadow fighter the only problem was that each had a soul breaker. So Chomo and Alucard froze all the shadow fighters in place so we all could cut their heads off. 
      The gang reaches the training ground. “We should get started on are soul breaker moves,” said Chomo. Yuri and Sonia started with their wind death arrow attack it was a sight that blew your mind. Next was Mari who just used a best from her hand to destroy the dummy. Last was Chomo and Alucard their move was so destructive the ground cracked and the training area just collapsed in front of the group. “That was fun,” said Chomo and Alucard. We will call that TNT meaning total nuclear termination. Let’s get moving I am sure that alerted the king to wear we are and we need an army to stop him in his track.
       The team heads to Tishreo to find great fighters to go up against the king and his army. There were some problems trying to get there. One was assassins from the land of fire. Second was mutant silverfish that try to poison each of us. Then we had there poison tails and gave them to Yuri to use as arrows and they really worked till she almost hit Chomo. “Hey watch where you’re aiming you almost took my head off,” said Chomo. “Sorry,” said Yuri.
      They started their way to Okiwean. It was a happy go lucky town, but in the middle of the night a terrible beast attacked the town. This beast had four dog like heads with a snake tail. He attacks every night like we are toys. “We will stop him,” said Alucard. “Thanks you great worriers,” said the town’s people. The team waited till dusk. The beast showed up just like the towns people said. The beast blew fire out of two of his heads and then he saw the team that is going to challenge the beast. They charged but they all got knocked backed by the other heads.            Then Yuri rolled and slide underneath the beast and said Yollie Yollie and shot the beast with hundreds of arrows and he went flying up. Then Alucard chopped off two of the beast heads and the snake tail. Then Sonia made a tornado to blow him up even more. As soon as that happens Chomo charged up a giant slash. Before he hit the beast he said, “No one has ever defeated me cause you and your comrades have I will tell u my name it is Cybsin.” Chomo slashed him in half then Mari sucked him in to her black hole. “Hey Yuri come get the poison and add it to your poison arrows make them super poison,” said Alucard and Chomo. Yuri answered “Okay I will shoot the tree to try it out.” The tree melted as soon as the arrow hit the bark. “That was amazing,” said Sonia. At this point the king has gotten wind of his stepson’s plane. So he sends his son to kill his brother and his team. The king said, “I will give you riches as soon as you bring your brother’s and his teammate’s heads to me.”
           Gin heads to Tishreo. When he reaches Tishreo he steps in acid. He threw his shoe and it hit an old woman and dissolved her face. Her husband came out and screamed like a straight female. Gin charged and grabbed the man and asked him what happened here. The man said, “Some people came through and killed those things.”  “Do you remember what they looked like,” demanded Gin. “There was one that had a sword and another with some kind of devil tail,” squealed the man. “Thanks,” Gin said. Then threw the man away from him and fell in the acid. He searched the house and found some raggedy shoes that he put on, but he didn’t like them and just left with his one boot on.
     Gin headed to Okiwean to get some food and a new boot. He saw his step brother and Alucard. He stopped them and then Sonia, Yuri, and Mari all surrounded him. “Brother why you wearing one boot?” asked Chomo. “It doesn’t matter right now I’m going to bring you and your friends head to our father,” yelled Gin. “No you won’t, but they will take care of you for right now. While Alucard and I go to get a room for us we will be right back brother,” said Chomo. Gin charged ,but Yuri shot an arrow right in front of him. “I’m going to kill you all,” wailed Gin. Sonia attacked with a swift wind strike. That Gin blocked with his sword and aimed the wind at Mari. He did make it go towered her but Mari sucked it up and shot it back at him with ten times the pressure. He try to block again but he still flew back and landed on his feet. He charged once again, but Yuri shot an arrow and hit his sword and it melted instantly. While all this was happening Alucard and Chomo where on the roof eating and watching what was going on. Gin got so mad an evil came out and he turned to a monster demon. Gin was about to smash Sonia, Yuri, and Mari, but Alucard and Chomo stopped him and told them to run. Then Alucard sliced and diced up Gin’s face. Chomo cut and stabbed him. He flew back and shrank to normal size. Then Alucard on one side charged and jumped and grabbed his head, at the same time Chomo charged and stabbed threw his chest leaving Gin’s legs where he was. Then they burn Gin’s body to make sure he doesn’t come back. Alucard says, “Maybe we should have asked if he had any help finding us.” Chomo replies, “It’s too late now.” Thinking of what happened win the fight Chomo and the other went to an inn for the night. The body of Gin started to move again. Gin lives once again. Gin say, “I will fine u and I will kill you!” . It’s not over not by a long shot later at the inn Alucard ask, “hey do we know what his soul breaker?” “No,” said Chomo, “he was a low level demon so what kind possibly go wrong.” BOOM!!!!!  You never ask that never that’s like saying it can’t get worst. BOOM!!!! “Stop did you hear that.” exclaimed Chomo. “No what was it,” said everyone else. BOOM!!! “I’m back,” yelled Gin. “Oh he has a regeneration soul breaker,” said Alucard and Chomo. Yuri shot an arrow right at Gin’s eye it hit with super accuracy. He hit Yuri but Alucard caught her and helped Sonia shot a wind blades at Gin. Gin blocked then smacked Sonia. Mari caught her then Chomo used his soul breaker to attack the soul of Gin but there was a major problem he only had a soul breaker so he was just like Chomo’s step dad a demon in disguise. So Chomo did the most dangerous thing he could he went for the soul breaker inside Gin. When he did this the soul breaker attacked Chomo but he was so fast it missed then Chomo stomped on the soul and then shoved his sword straight threw the soul and taking his power then escaping out of Gin’s soul. “Now everyone attack,” screamed Chomo. Yuri shot arrows to make Gin fly up then Alucard sliced his limbs up. Then Sonia blasted wind to make him fly higher then Chomo charged up then sliced Gin in half. “Mari blast him with your dragon,” said Chomo. “How do I do that,” asked Mari. “Reverse your black hole to shot a fire ball out of the dragon,” said Chomo. “Oh,” said Mari. “Gin goodbye,” said everyone.
          “Let’s head to the place where the biggest fight tournament happens,” said Chomo. “Where’s that,” said everyone. “We are going to Gintionit to find an army to take out the king,” said Chomo. On the way to the city the group was attacked by the mighty dalurk. The creature tried to take Sonia, but Alucard dashed right in front of the beast. Cut his arms of grabbed Sonia and came back to us. Then Chomo used his divined slash that destroyed dalurk. At the sign in sheet Yuri put are team name. “So what’s our team name,” ask Chomo. “You will know when they call us,” Said Yuri.  Team Umizoomi to the battle ground. “I’m not going out there,” said Chomo. Alucard vanishes and walks away slowly. “Get back here if I got to go you do to,” said Chomo. Alucard said, “I’m going out there, but they can’t see me.” What about you Yuri starts to cry you don’t like the name “No we sound like a bunny” said Chomo. “You guys can go out there but I am going up top see yaw.” “Well I guess it’s just us,” said Mari. Mari looked around and didn’t see Alucard so Mari, Sonia, and Yuri started their way in to the arena. This is team Umizoomi -laghter all around the crowd- they will fight the Exiles. Nosphiarto and Alucard up to battle platform. Their battle lasted for a while. He dashed towards Alucard. He missed he spat up blood and turned towards Alucard. Alucard asked, “Did you need this?” Nosphiarto dropped to his knees and lands right on his face. KO!!!! “That was fast,” said the announcer. Saco and Chomo to the battle platform. They draw their swords. Saco had an ice sword. He shot an ice blast that froze Chomo. Chomo broke it with ease then Chomo slashed his sword and broke the ice sword in half. Then stabbed him threw the face. Next was Trigon a fierce fighter who will fight Sonia. Their fight lasted a whole hour of back and forth attacks. Finally Sonia got an advantage that cost Trigon the match. She jumped up and blasted him in the ground and just kept going till he was knocked out. Koto and Mari fought for a little. But Koto could not get any hits off so he tried to unleash his full power. He did blast it towards her but she sucked it up and blasted back at him with ten times the strength. Yuri went to fight but she was fighting someone who was the same abilities but he was a mimicker so there are some faults. Yuri beat him easily but it took her awhile. She shot acid arrows right at his feet and face.
        There were more teams that fought but there was one team that had only one person fighting like he could regenerate his stamina after each fight he was in. Are team met at the end of the tournament. He was a strange person but calm and collected when he fought. The first to fight him was Mari she got thrown out right away. Then Sonia tried but she was thrown out to. Then Yuri tried she was doing great till she tripped and the man tried to smash her face in, but Chomo used his sword holder to stop him. Chomo stabs it in the ground and says, “I’m going to stop your wrath!” Chomo runs towards the man and hits presser points on his arms and legs. Then hit the breast bone witch stopped him instantly. He got back up and he now had to fight Alucard he was beating the hell out of him. Alucard was getting so mad that he cut the man’s arms and legs off. It had no effect he just grew them back and kept beating Alucard. Alucard got so mad that he started to let his demon out. He shouted, “Leave nothing but ashes!” The man completely got designated. “Who was that guy,” the whole grope said. “It was Becket the manic,” said the sign-in man.
        We set off to the next town. They arrive in Gandra it is a peaceful town. There were not many buildings but tons of people in the town. The kids looked weird and they all carried weapons. We met a guy at the inn. He really wanted to join us so we gave him a test to see how he would do on our team. We took him to our training dimension so no one can get hurt. “So what’s your name,” all of us said. “Zabemarue,” he said. He had two of them kids one could shape shift the other could drain the energy of their opponents.  They fought to see how good this guy was. Chomo went first. Chomo didn’t start out good, but he turned it around and grabbed one of them and tossed him in the air. All of a sudden the one he tossed he landed right on top of Chomo and he drained his energy then the other transformed in to a rhino and charged and hit Chomo. Alucard tried to fight them but he lost because of the drained energy witched stopped Alucard’s osmosis ability. “You can join but is there any way you could find more people to join us maybe some of your friends,” said Chomo and Alucard. Tensne replied, “I can try.” “That’s all we can ask for,” Chomo said.
              After they battle with some bandits and clawed mutant people the gang headed to Mashen town. This town is dangerous and people are always fighting one another so stay sharp and watch for pick pockets. When they arrived in the town there was no body in town, but Chomo realized that the people are hiding from something. “Hey Yuri can you go ask someone what is going on here? Check the sheriff’s office,” said Chomo. “I will,” said Yuri. So Yuri went to the jail house and found the cop. They talked for hours on end about what was going on in this town. Finally she came back. She told the gang what was going on it was …… It’s impossible that he could be here still. Who you might ask yourself it is no other then Becket the manic and Gin the demon knight. “This can’t be happening at all we killed both of them in the most brutal way they could have died,” said Mari. “We did and it is happening,” said Yuri. “What do we do? Last time we almost didn’t beat Gin and all of us got beat by Becket except Alucard and Chomo,” said Sonia. “We have no clue what to do,” said Chomo and Alucard. “Wait I got it let us battle each other and then you can grow faster and matches are abilities,” said Chomo. Then Chomo spared with Mari and Yuri they caught on fast but their strength was giving away rapidly each time they did something. Alucard was sparing with Sonia and she was getting really good then she manages to completely destroy a catacomb that was behind Alucard. Alucard passed her and she had to spare with Chomo. Yuri and Mari spared with Alucard. Sonia got so good she almost hit Chomo but he was still too fast for her to hit. Yuri and Mari are having difficulties with Alucard they couldn’t hit him or destroy any thing he stopped in front of so they kept at the training all day all night for six days straight. Then a break through happened Yuri and Mari did a combo move that Chomo could almost not deflect. It was a sonic boom arrow that had poison and fire. Chomo said, “Let’s call that diminishing shot.” So they set off to find a fight for Yuri and Mari. They did in the form of a queen mutant ant. They used their combo shot and destroyed the queen. Chomo and Alucard said at the same time, “You are ready.”
                The gang meets their next enemies it’s Gin and Becket. They start a long battle with both of them. It last three days until becket and Gin fused together and started to beat all of us. Then Chomo and Alucard did their TNT move that did a lot of damage. It left a opening to shoot threw so Sonia made them fall on their back. Mari and Yuri saw the opportunity to shoot and they did. The arrow went right to the middle of their body and caused a black hole to suck them up from the inside out. After all of this happened the group where praised by all the towns people. Not only is that but all the towns’ people joined in on fight against the king.
     The gang meets back up with Tensne he had a few hundred men with him and their numbers they were out weighing the king’s army. They started their march towards the king’s castle. When they got there they stormed the castle but there was no one in the court yard. Then all the sentinels popped up and aimed there weapons at them and started shooting. Then a mysteries character came and took out all the guards. It was TinTin the master ninja chief. “Seen you guys good need some help,” TinTin said. “Thanks master long time no see,” Chomo replied. “It was nothing but a favor that I owed your father,” said TinTin. “It would be an honor to fallow you in to battle my pupil,” said TinTin. “No it is my honor if you join us in battle,” replied Chomo.
       They split up one group go to the main halls and rooms while the other went to the throne room well the only people going to the throne room was Chomo, Alucard, Sonia, Mari, Yuri and TinTin. They end up not finding the king. They instead find the queen of demon killers, Sindeal. They were about to attack when she put a barrier up around her and Chomo and Alucard. The queen attacked and stabbed Chomo. Then Alucard went ballistic in rage and attacked the queen they kept going back and forth. Chomo was bleeding out but he grabbed his sword to regenerate his wounds. While Alucard kept the queen occupied Chomo was trying to flank her but she swung her weapon and hit Chomo in to Alucard. The two used their most powerful move. Chomo said, “Leave my sight!” Alucard said, “Leave nothing but ash!” The queen charged and got blown up as soon as she reached them. “You were nothing but a puppet,” said Alucard. “That’s what everything is to me,” said the king. “Father it been a long time,” said Chomo “I know I really need to finish what I started,” said the king stabbing Chomo. “Chomo no!!!!” Said Alucard Chomo falls to his knees. Alucard rushes the king but can’t land a single blow. I’m good to kill you said Alucard the king smiles let me ask you something said the king. You look very familiar do I know you? You rape my mother and she die gave birth to your half bred son. Now I’m going to kill and use your gastro intimal track as a condom while I finite with your skull.! The king laugh and says, “You are nothing just like your mom and my ex-wife.” They died just like they lived like trash. Chomo says, “I know it’s wrong to talk ill about the dead but we are going to dance on your ashes and pisses on your grave.” Alucard charged while the king was distracted and the king smacked him away and smacked Chomo in to the ground all the way to the basement. Alucard flung the king up and started to slash him then stomp him and then pushed his torso down and saw Chomo jump up and grabbed his head. Then they threw his body parts down and then they used their combo move and burned the king’s body to ash. Then they started dancing on his ashes and put the ashes in a grave and pissed on it.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 1 comment.


on Feb. 6 2015 at 9:35 am
UltimateZeldafan SILVER, Conneaut Lake, Pennsylvania
9 articles 0 photos 16 comments

Favorite Quote:
"light is only a brighter dark, while dark is the only thing that will remain."- Jay Johnston
"Its not about the mask you wear to fit in, but about the face underneath"- Majora`s Mask 3DS
"Here`s for all who died, and to the next man to die to!"- N/A

was very bland throughout the entire story, with many grammer mistakes, no actual back-story for the main character and many punctuation errors. I rate it 1 out of 5 stars. If i am wrong, then please contact me by commenting on this comment.