the twin clans | Teen Ink

the twin clans

March 4, 2014
By noremac123, saratogia, Utah
More by this author
noremac123, Saratogia, Utah
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Author's note: the long to go and see the world

Lady Eve may ask you something important, you may ask young Yuki but it may not be the answer you would like to hear. Please, please tell me what happened to my mother. Please I must know I'm am so worried about her. On the day of the crystal stone founding, your birthday of course NO I want to know now! Not now ok you I'll tell you on the morrow. okay i’ll wait till tomorrow ok lady. you should be happy now join your twin brother. No he out the flirting with Seto-san. So no i don’t thankyou i was unable to summon i my partner and friend last year and to top it off, Seto-san has a unicorn as her partner and brother has a werecat and i have nothing at all. Fear not young Yuki for on the morrow for 15 season you your birth i think you could summoning her as well. Wait how do u know it a her! Please just give me a straight answer for a change. I….I wish i could tell you but forces are preventing me to say so on the morrow you will have you ok. hai. ha sis you back yep and i see yep im now a lord of the night clan, so ya im going to be there on 16 season so i hope you have a successful summon tomorrow ok i going to Seto-san home she want to talk. Ohh really you blushing beet red. Its not like that at all. then explain the ring you gave her. I...I just gave to her out of friendship. Ohh then the gossip is the she is your fiancee say. Just shut ya mouth Yuk well i off to see moms grave. ok i think that might be a bad idea you have to rest for the morrow summon plus to top it off your 16 season is the same day but i feel like she will come, i wonder what it is. i think i could tell that i think i know what it is. Tell me onii-chan. No as a guard of the night clan and a chosen of Lady Ash, yes i may know but i just can’t tell you ok sis. Fine i’ll pry the answers out of you at the evening sun ok. Sure i tell you if the summoning is successful then it is fine. Ok onii-chan I'll go home eat then I'll draw a bath for you then I hit the hay ok. How many time did I not tell you not to say that in front of people. Well your girlfriend ran off while we were talking. Oh I didn't realize. Gee i wonder what Seto-san see in you let alone agree to marry you as well. Go to bed Yuki or I'll have you wiped right before the two priestess. Fine I'm off. Awe what should I do with her mother.
The next day gee I hope I have a successful i better get ready, brother I can't find my shrine maiden clothes are. No I think you left it to air dry last night. To tell you the truth brother I didn't put out I folded it ready to wear. Oh I should have realize do you have the scroll with the words on it yes I think I wrote it right. Good then let me see it yep it is right and just so you know I'm not suppose to help you even with the scroll part of the pack of friends plus I only did cause Lady Eve an Ash ask me so. What Lady Eve and Lady Ash ask you to help. Shuss not so loud ok. Thank you onii-chan, thank you so much. Haha you should thank the twin priestess after the pack is done and I think it time to get ready to go you still have to take a bath. Oh thanks I have to go see you at the pack ceremony so I meet you their brother. Ok that should do well I have to talk to the Twin Lady's before the ceremony so I'm off. Just tell those young kids on the way out to stop peeping on me in the bath or I have you cut their eyes out. All right come Akira. Ok my friend i be right with you. Just hurry up. You hurry up, you are the slowest human i know. Do you know many human’s. No not really. Just get out already or are the two of you becoming peeping toms. i’m going alright, Lady Eve, Lady Ash i think it time to tell yuki she has wrote the same words in a new scroll five times over the last five seasons all ready. i think her friend is a female nine-tails. like mothers was i know you had to seal her memories but she had her folded ready to wear and they were on the line. I see so Mia has come to Yuki at last, to think that her mother familiar would go to her i fear you and young Yuki will have to search the shards of the light crystal ok would you be able to leave. What i about to marry Seto-san i don't want to leave until…. Then take her with you. i think that her powers might come in dry need soon that is what i foresee. but Lady Ash i can’t ask her that you…. But i do not foresee young Seto’s death nor yours but young Yuki i fear... i just can’t see her death, I see what do you think. I think Yuki will have to face challenges Akiko had to do but i know Mai-san will i think that she will be happy to be with Yuki-san cause i know she was there when little Yuki was born so it would like being reunited with her own pup, that i know. I see what do you think Lady’s. The same as young Akira has said.

Woww i feel light headed i just can’t help but admire the look of the shrine cause the very beautiful scenery to the shrine is path with Sakurakai. ( Cherry Blossoms) I always love the very from the shrine as a chosen i feel sort of attached the shrine i feel most at home their, true i just... you will summon me i know. Who their. you know though well Yuki. I am sorry i didn't come sooner, i’m truly sorry i had to deal with my own pups. you can’t be talking to i don’t have summon. You deed summon me when you were only 3 season old so i left but i didn’t realized so much time passes. well as long as you come this time. will it would be strange i did served you as i did your mother Akiko so please accept me. ok, i’m here Lady’s.



Sounds like Yuki’s finally arrived ha Eve. yes Ash try to be polite. Yes Eve.
Come on in Yuki. Ok Lady’s i have been talking to a strange voice a young voice at that. Really i think that is a good start ok now read your scroll.
yes Lady Ash. Proceed then. Ok Lady Eve.


When light turn to night, And the shadows come i call upon the spirits that guard the night, And when the night recedes i call upon the sprites of the light to push the shadow away, I call upon my friend, My guild to help when needed i Yuki Aoi, call you forth now come to me and serve me.

Hay is supposed to be that blinding light. No Young Yuki, I think this is right cause this is the first time i have this.
then the light disappear sitting the was a fox with a light gold,red cote hay is just me does it have nine tails and their next to it was a harpy with gray wings with brown hair. greeting land lover. haha i’m just kidding, i‘m Hinea i heard your summoning well i see that the great Mai is here. I have a question Hinea. Ask away. Why are there two of that answered the summonings. I think that you should be the one fox’s. Quite bird brain, let see you call upon a friend and a guild, I’m the friend and…. Wait a second you're the voice i heard on the way here to the. Yes young pup, yes i wanted to apologize first before the summoning, now where was i… ahh yes and, Hinea is the guild and and guard, and i’m the friend and shield.
Ohh i see. The look on your face it’ is that of a confused Harpy. Hey i didn't make fun of you .
well let see your mother wanted me to give you this scroll. mom wanted to give me something. Yes. Wait what is your name. Names have power look inside yourself, you know my name just concentrate you'll find it i know. Ok i think its…. is Mai-tails-san. I am surprised that said my full true name,... i’m really impress read the scroll i know you be able to. if you think so wait what is this golden mist. calm your mind let it show you what is needed. Ok Mai i try. Dont try, just do ok.
Hey what this….
My dear little Yuki, I know what i’m just going to say is going to put you in danger, for i fear that your father well try to find you and try to stop you from finding the light crystal shards. the fact is that the crystal went missing on your fifth season so i went the high priestess of Shara, true i’m your mother, but your father must be stop from letting the shadow invade this land. I know so go East, to the darken forest and find that shard, Then go west Avalon-Sharaning Ocean and find that shade that reside there, then go to the North the the Sharaning Snowy Mountains then last to the Lighting plains to the south. All apart but connected to this Shrine. just find each shrine because there is only four other Shrine’s find them don't worry i know Mai won't let you die that i promise now leave you have to hurry i sense the shadows come for now i must but at each shrine there is a dragon statue with a scroll in it mouth this scroll has the map to the Darken forest good my little girl.
Good you're awake. What what am i doing on the ground. haha it was the message that you mama gave you of course. Ohh i didnt know that. Akiko had a weird way of showing her feelings. Yep i must agree fox. Well what did she say. She said i must find the shards of the light crystal to the North, South East and the Western Shrines and that my father is coming for me.
Start packing Yuki-chan did she tell you the identity of your father. Yes Lady Eve his name is Arashi, but she tell what he is or where. Ok…. your father is the one of the guardian lords of the shadow…. i’m sorry but your dad is an adverse to the shadow king. No that can’t be.. what i mean is why did papa join the.. the shadow king, do you know what happen to him Lady Eve, Lady Ash.
Yes we do know what happen to Arashi-kun he went after your mother because he was seared he would loses her of course he was captured and he loses he will to live after they tricked him into thinking that he killed Akiko full of grief the shadow king toke who use to be and replaced all of his feeling for his family. Pore papa I'm going to free you I promise on the name of our clan Aoi Den Sutoomuney. I Bet i could be of assistance, i think that we should go if what Akiko has just said is true we have to go.
I have to get Seto-san i met you three at the Cherry Blossom way it is the main route to the Darken Forest. Listen will Young Yuki and you young knight of the Night clan stay to the road, when you get to the bridge to the sun clan follow the river to the forest ok. yes Lady’s Eve and Ash. When you come back yong knight i want you to say my true name. Ok lady Ashlin. then go the both of you at night creatart a fire to protect you from the shadow never let burn out ok Yuki. Yes Lady Eve i’m off.
Stay safe new High Priestess….

Wait Up… Yuki-chan i have something for you. What is Kathy-Chan.
Kathy talked to the twin priestess, Kathy was told to give you papa and mama’s katanas, Kathy wanted to give you mama and papa to Tsubasa-san ok, Kathy wanted to say goodbye, Kathy hopes to see you again.
I hope to see you soon as well Kathy-Chan.

Hay Seto-San I was wondering when are and big brother planning to marrying. I was planning to wed on the eve of the Winter-Soliy when the forts snow falls.
Wow I understand why brother went wooing you but that is just me I think that.... You know what I won't say ok. Whatever you might say I... I have been in love with since childhood. What do you think Nana-San. Will child if I was a Nine-Tailed Fox a Harpy or a Wear-Cat I might understand your concern young priestess. I have yet to reach that rank but like my mother I will be the.. The High priestess. No wonder you summoned a Nine-tails, legend says those who summon the a Nine-tails will become a King or Queen. In my world that is what you would be called. so Yuki-Chan i was wondering will you try the light spell. To tell you the truth i was planning to near night fall Mai do you i should practices the spell before or wing it with a small fire.
I believe you should practices cause as we near the forest the shadows will become more powerful that is what i think… I do worry child i fear i might lose my best friends pup. I do not want that.
I may not look it but i’m really happy to be with you Mai it like….., i’m with mother. Thank you young Yuki. I’ll practice.

Ohh light of the stars, and the light the sun i call upon the light witths to recall the light.

I think it worked a little too much i can't see. LOOK Out Hinea you’ll crash in that tree, What. Too late. Haha i sorry for laughing but that.
What i ran into it's pointy and I think....I kinda hurt my wing.I am really sorry Hinea I wasn't try to blind you. It's no biggie. Well I do think it a biggie case you might not be able to fly. Ohh.... What does it look like... Oh it hurts, it HURTS. Gee I can tell you are definitely a bird brain. just wait a sec I'm trying to remember something important ok Hinea so don't move...... Oh yea I remember it nowhere I go.

Ohhh river of the land and the light gentle wind I ask of you to heal my friend, oh I call thee to spread your wing and dill the pain away. for i have of need of thee.

OH that is much better i doesn't hurt anymore. ya i’m going to perch in the tree ok.I wouldn't advises that. Why is that. Cause your wing is broken still all i did i make the pain go away, it takes three day too mend ok maybe less for i have no control over my spirit powers. you know only after you summon your friend your power awake then you can use magic.
NO WONDER I CAN’T FLY!!!
Will I said i was Sorry, so Please forgive me. Will it was your first time using Light Magic so,..... ya i forgive you little Shrine Maiden… Quite the both of you i smell something evil approaching from all sides.
Oh no i thought that brothers shielding would help. I’m sorry Yuk, i sorta forgot to place the Moonlight Shrine Barrier around before we left Laga River the last town in the Twin Provence. You know i think you might need to get your head out the clouds Partner. Well you know the reason thought well Akira. haha ya you care for young Seto-san very much so… i think i can cast the spell ok my friend. thank you. don’t make it a habit ….
hurry up they will be here in less than five marker .
OK Mai im

OHH monsters of the deeps, I call upon you and ask thee to too hide and shield us, I Akira de Wear-cat have need of thee.

That so cool Akira i didn't know you can summoned one can use magic. Will you see at night i turn female and my family can't do that at all so i practice every day and i just… will could do it that all. Wow so you had magic when the rest of your family did not have any at all i respect that very much. My thanks Seto i really do look forward to your Kekkon (marriage). OH what that…i pointed out of the gloom of the trees, dark looking see through thing.
NO it the shadow ghouls. A what… what are they Mai… i have never seen Mai so angry before…. Wait i think it’s trying to talk.
Haha… i.. seem… to.. be.. the… first… of… the… hundreds…. sent.. to…. find…. young… high…. priestess….Yesss…. Dark… Lord… of… the..East,… Lord…. Arashi… will...be…. pleased.
Why did my father sent you here demon. ahah….it’s….makes...sense...now… Ya, ya here i give you some to talk better, now lets see what was that spell again...Oh yea i remember.


Waves of the sea, repels the lake, i call upon you to heal this one voice.

Cough,cough. why did you do that. wait a second i’m talking properly, now where was i, ahh i remember lot of my brevan are after you sense i’m talking better i give you twelve day head start.. Thank you. Now, now listen closely for what i given you is special, here i’ll put down here ok. ok when you go east find my brother because i know he will help thee. Why help us. i’m helping you cause i want to be free, my brother is a half demon he has been trying to free several time now. So go he will help you i know by the way his name is Kana Kazuki, i’ll leave now and my thanks. That was strange Yuki-san. I have to agree there so Mai why were you angry for. They….they killed my young only the littles is alive only the stronger would live but the little one is now strong to take care of itself while i’m here. But i think i should call him here just to be safe. i think we should move. Agreed.

Tsubasa i think we should start teach Yuki-san how to use a katana. I sense that you are right my love, but i have a bad oman about that you know with the idea of being knight of the Night clan. You do so much work that if you try hard enough...no i know that you would do will even if you were nailed to the wall and wiped i know you can teach swordsmanship. Thank You Seto i don’t know why i feel reassured but i always when i’m around you so i don't really know why at all. Hay Akira what do you think that Yuki might become of in the end of all of this. It’s hard to tell you the idea that she is a High Priestess is hard a thing to comparison of a normal priestess like you are Seto. But i think that the good thing because i know that you two will live through this adventure, with that knowledge i can rest easy at night. Thank you Akira i going to sleep.
Gee i hate early mornings pulse i feel like i slept on a rock. HAha look under your tent young Yuki i sew the place where you sleep it is the hardest place to sleep. What i ….. you could have told me before i finish setting up the tent…. What iss-it soo loud this early in morning ...yiks my ...my wing is busted. It was worst the bones were sticking and everything, but it looks extremely better Hinea, you should be able to fly tomorrow morning. Yay i be able to fly again so tomorrow i be flying cause my legs hurt already at least i can see aging so that helps at least.
Hey i think it time to move out Yuk so where are we going we to the east plain to the Darken Forest. Wait Yuk isn't the east plains called the rainy plains. Ya so what it we be frozen at the moment so we should be able to pass through there on the way but we would have go to Avalon-Sharaning Ocean to get to the next place but we center shrine to read the map to the find the exact location to the second shrine so i want to move to the forward now. i want to get to the rainy plains by tonight .
What ever you say Yuk. so let go…. ha what time is it . about early morning we all finish packing the tents and have breakfast…. what that.
Hmmm i think it is a griffin the light who service Lady Lunia….. wait is that a person riding the griffin of light ….
help…..HELP the shadow wings a chasing me and little Lunia. Hey Mai wasn't the priestess of the a little girl named after the moon. Yes i do believe that you're right i call them over here and Tsubasa be ready to draw your sword now Rrroooowwwwoo. Hey they are coming over, HEY LAND QUICKLY…. Brother now. You got it.

Ohh arrows of the darkest night, i call the spirits of the bow and sword come forward a sever my enemies of the twin clans, for i Tsubasa Den Sutoomu have need of you.

oHH little flame, i have need of for bind my enemies, For i Lunia Cho have need of you.

MY Thanks young Nine-Tails, My Master is thought young, she has a great power inside….Wait i smell the Blood of the High Prestress. You young Lady must Be the.. New High Prestress That rule Over all of lands of Shara. It is a Pleasure to meet you.

I feel the same thing cause i finally get get to meet the Great Griffin of Light. I hear that you and your ancestors have always served Cho Family for a few millime give or take. BUT young one you must learn to use the message of silents it allows you to call and talk to all living creatures as will as talking sprites. But the sprites won't even listen to me cause. Do you know why….. they don’t answer you. I do not really know all i do know is that it may be cause i could not summon fermelia on my fifth season. What is that Nine-tails you should tell her all ready….. Her mother told me not until she is ready to know that….. Ohh so the old High Priestess said that ohhh that make so much sense, will not really now young Yuki little Lunia out of the satel and take her behind some bushes i fear she can not hold it in anymore. What … Ohh right away.

Hey Lunia Chan i was wondering when you be finished using the bushes… nee-chan i need some help. ok what you need. use bird-chan to look around the sky for baddies. i’m sorry but Hinea… Bird-chan had an injured wing so she can’t let her until the morrow. ohh then tell tiger-san what i said please i know he is tired from being chased for three day straight. SO do you know how many day it takes to get to the Darken Forest. It’s three day air, but four and half days to get to the forest, i should know, causes i lived in the eastern shrine. Ok i’m finished ok lets join the others, Lets.

Greeting young Lunia I’m am the called Mia-Tails but you can call me by the name i’m known as. Th….tha….thank..you fox-chan but my mom was killed by a fox. Ahh so you have a fear of fox’s that is all right. Thats alright because the last High Priestess Young Yuki’s mother was afraid of me…. But ...you became really good friends soo but with a it took time, no.
You are right because it did take time, so how old were you Lunia-chan when you inherited the East shrine you mothers shrine.
When her mother died i was going to go home but, that would have left little Lunia at the time she was only three seasons old at the time so i created a new pack with her then. i was in charge of the shrine until she was seven season old soo i now only have the power to protect her now i don't have much left to return home now.
I see we have to get to the Darken Forest but we need to get the the dragon shrine. Ahh that is the shrine where mommy was born i want to go with you only Tiger-san knows the way. By the look everyone we have new traveling friends.
Gee Yuk you could never say no to little girls… will i could not say no as will. but that the good thing about you and Yuki-san. this is going to be a long trip…. what do you think it would be a easy walk. No partner this is just the beginning. I was afraid you were going to say Akira. I’m a hard judge of character.

No wonder they call this region the Rainy Plains Cause it rains during the day and make it incredibly pretty every tiny rain look like a little crystal so fragile it might break what do you make of this Hinea. Will i know it feel incredibly nice being socked it cool the muscles in my wings so at the moment i feel i could need new clothes though mine are soaked so i won’t land until you Brother, Akira -chan and Tiger-san turn away and find a sport for us girls to bath. Good idea i need a good warm bath hey Luina would you like to take a bath. Ye...Yes i would like to with nee-chan and Seto-san. what about you Seto. I’m in dire need of a warm sock so lets go.
Wow this hot spring is soo good agree i feel so stiff from sitting on your back Mai. I’m amazed you lasted this long your mother could only stay on me for short amount of time not two full days in a row but that is a good thing, by the Yuki that tattoo that cover most of your breasts and back. And it has a picture of my mother alone your arm. Ohh one day i was summoned by the Twin Ladies, and they told me to strip and then they started to put this tattoo on me, it was a strange spell but after they were done Lady Eve said that it marks my family all the generations was that way through but not mother she refused to have this spell on her so they made the running fox inseal on all our clothes. Hahaa will that does explain why Fox-san was summoned to you Yuki, and the answer always lies in your family blood each of the female descendants, and always will be any how, what about you Luina has the Great Griffins of Light always served the your family. Hmmm all i know what was written in the scroll’s of Snow Mountain, it says how the Great Griffins of Light ended up serving the cho family, and the reason is...

long ago a weak your Light wing got tired a landed but fell asleep when she awoke she could no longer sense her mother. she called and called but no answer when the young light wing was about to give in, to lie down and die a young girl gave her food then left over the six months the little girl came a visited her and made her a nest over time the young Light Wing lost it first feathers and was replaced by beautiful crystal white wings. but the now a young griffin could that could not fly and she had no desire to fly away from the girl who took care of her all that time, over time she started talking to the girl and if she know of when to The Light Griffins fly over the valley but no the girl was not born when her mother fly then but the young girl grandmother was around so then after a couple a years pass the little girl was a woman but she alway came to visit the the very lonely Light Wing Griffin. One day the the woman did not come so the young Light Wing Griffin followed the scent of the woman that was long call a mother in the Griffin came to a house in side lay the woman, she say sorry i didn’t come to visit for i fear i caught an illness. an illness ask the Griffin for you mother to catch sickness is unheard of. but the woman replied you real mother should flying over head in a hour time the book i have been reading say that you could sense you something, yes i hear a voice but i do not recognize it, but i feel i should know it i want you to call mother i will stay with you ok my daughter as will stay as will her name is Light Cho. ok mother so the griffin let out a majestic sh-creek, at first she heard no reply but softly on the morning breeze came a soft reply saying rainy plains fifteen minutes later a silver griffin with crystal white wings followed by other of different colours landed before her and ask do you remember me ask the sad Great griffin and what are they behind you young Griffin. I do not recognize you Elder but the person behind me is the person who took care of me when i was a young Light wing and i do not remember how to fly she took care of me since then i was the weakest and tried but i needed rest so i naped when i awoke i felt loose and couldn't sense my true mother anymore the person behind me is my mother so i want to fly for her, Ohh said the Elder ok just concentrate you’ll be able to. the young griffin said look mom the woman look and started to cry and said fly for where the woman home was in the mountains. then the griffin turn to the Elder and said thank you mother and leaped off the cliff and fell to her death, the Elder started to talk to the woman and said i thank you for looking after Rainy but the woman no it was a blessing to look after her there is a plain below the clouds so i tell them it is named the Rainy Plains a good name for let the plains rain as will and our youngest will make a pack with your young and we will forever serve your family so what is your name as the last bit of life escaped the woman she said my family name is Cho.

That is how my ancestor made a pack and how the Rainy Plains got it's name. Wow it must have killed her to see Rainy fell to her death. I feel sorry for her. So Luina i was sure you were a little kid but you do seem to be more mature, but I feel that you don't need to act like an adult I feel that you should just let it out at the moment that what I feel. I was wondering why you didn’t tell us tell us your mommy went missing to the shadows said Mai. M..my mother always talk about the youngest high priestess, so i want to accompany you back to my home land please let me come. i’ll be happy for the company Lady Cho. Ye...yes l-like ways.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.