Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > The Genius Factor

The Genius Factor

Brelaw67
The Genius Factor
Summary: The geniuses have had a role in far more than we realize as we found out in the year 2014. The year that changed the world. When the world needs a genius after they have all about left the world circumstances have been changed ultimately.
The test is sent out as the government search for their genius.
Out of all the sections the stacks was the least likely to find the genius that has been hidden for so many years.
Darren Daniels has always been the outcast of the stacks ignoring every rule that has been thrust into his life. Now that will make him the most important teenager in the world.

This book has 8 comments. Post your own now!

imagonner said...
May 19 at 11:10 am
hey well written love the plot!!!!! good ideas and not too rushed. @Brelaw67 @SophieSchnitzel come check out my story it would mean the world, pls comment. I have had 30 readers and no comments.... :[ as writers I hope you will understand what I'm trying to ask.

Brelaw67This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 19 at 7:20 pm
Of course I will! Thank you, imagoner.

imagonner replied...
May 20 at 10:36 am
@Brelaw67 hey I didn't want you take it the wrong way when I asked, "which ones are non-descriptive and choppy. I honestly want to know, so I can make changes let me know......

Brelaw67This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 11, 2015 at 10:13 am
Oh, don't worry about it. I like feedback and I wrote this when I was 12. I've gotten better.

SophieSchnitzelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I'm a bit of a grammar freak. What I'm trying to say is that your story is really good but I'd really like some punctuation. It would make it look so much more genuine and professional.

SophieSchnitzelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Wait. I'm sorry. It was only in the first chapter where you didn't really use punctuation (commas I mean). Sorry again.

lillie lovesbabies said...
Amazing I also love chasing cl you need to write more of it I love it!!!!!!

lillier99 said...
Breanna this is amazing