Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > The Summer of Magic

The Summer of Magic

Tyler P.
The Summer of Magic
Summary: Mike and Bow are brothers, who just so happen to be dating one girl, Elizabeth Rucker. How far will they go for love? Far. But once they discover a heartwrenching secret about the past... It will change everything known to man. Get ready to feast your eyes on The Summer of Magic.

AnInklingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
The story line looks interesting, but it would really improve your writing to keep to one tense. You keep changing from past tense to future or present. Also it would be nice to see sentances start with something else other the subject, and the fight scene in chapter 1 was a little bit-- cartoonish.  However, the plot seems very unique, and it could make an interesting story.

Tylenator replied...
Sept. 27, 2013 at 2:27 pm :
Thank you so much! Im glad you liked it, and I am for sure still working on making it alot better! Still writing chapters while editing old ones. Thanks for your tips, I really appreciate them. :)