Transformers: Cybertronian Beginnings | Teen Ink

Transformers: Cybertronian Beginnings

By xxKylexx77, Apex, North Carolina
xxKylexx77, Apex, North Carolina

Cybertron Archives

518,092 cycles before the Autobot and Decepticon civil war begins.

Location: Kaon Junkyard

The Kaon junkyard is a field filled with fallen cybertronians that lost in the Arena. In the Arena is where the victor becomes the champion and the loser dies and his remains go to the junkyard.

"BOOM", an explosion goes off at one of the Kaon junk hills. As scrapes of metal hit the ground, three cybertronians are running for their lives being chased by 5 strange looking jets. The three cybertronians take cover from the jets between two junk hills. As the three catch their breath they look up as the jets zoom overhead of them. One of the cybertronians with a 1 foot long binocular like eyes on a round head that looks like a brain speaks up and says “alright, that’s it I am not getting myself killed for this information.” The youngest among the group with pointed eyes on a cone like head speaks against the other. “Specks you don’t have a choice now, none of us do,” looking sadly at the “they’ll hunt us down to keep it a secret” he says.
Specks looks up to the stars “yeah” but as he lowers his head with rage in his eyes “but we wouldn’t be in this mess if it wasn’t for you.” As he points to the third group member in the shadows and his back turned to the other members. The younger group member pushes Specks arm away and looks ready for a fight. “It’s not his fault” Specks starring back in the younger members eyes. “Oh come on Alpha Trion, think about it he’s the one who said Kaon needs to be exposed for the city it is” Specks says sarcastically. Alpha Trion preparing to speak is stopped by a deep voice “stop both of you.”
Specks and Alpha Trion look over to the shadows were the third group member starts to stand up. He is slightly larger than the other two with a small mustache made up of wires and his eyes are filled with confidence. “Listen I understand why you wouldn’t want to be here, but if we don’t share this information everyone we know will die” he says with remorse. Alpha Trion shakes his head with agreement, Specks looks away from the confident member, like he made a fool out himself, “well when you put it like that” agreeing.
The little conversation does not last long when an explosion happens overhead, “run for it” the member who showed confidence says. As Specks runs first and Alpha Trion behind him, while the other member fires back and hits two of the jets. And as the jets hit separate junk hills and explode with fiery metal going off in different directions. Missiles from the jets hit the ground as the other member tries to run to rusted junk metal barricade. Were Specks and Alpha Trion are hiding, but he is stopped when a missile hits the ground were his feet are. He flies up in the air and lands on his back, then the third member rolls over were his hands are touching the ground. The third member tries to push himself up to his feet and is still dizzy from the missile.
The three remaining jets hunting them land and transform into dark colored cybertronians known as Decepticons. Two of the transformed jets look similar, both have silver faces and light red eyes, but the lead jet is bigger than the other two he has a darker face with reddish orange eyes. “Well, well want do we have hear” the bigger transformed jet says starring at the three group members. The third member looks up at the bigger transformed jet “Thundercracker” he says. “Well you are lucky Megatronus wants you alive, but” as Thundercracker looks over to Alpha Trion and Specks. “He did not say anything about your friends” he says smiling with a wicked grin. The third member tries to grab for Thundercracker, but is shot in the lower chest and falls back. Specks starts to run to Thundercracker with his right arm up yelling “NOOO!” But Thundercracker grabs Specks arm and twists it back. Thundercracker pulls out a large sword and cuts off Specks arm and with a missile on his arm shots Specks chest. Specks falls back on a junk hill sitting up, but not moving.
As the third member looks over to Specks to see the slightest movement, while Alpha Trion is still behind the junk barricade in shock unable to move. The third member keeps looking over hoping Specks could be alive, but then realizes that he’s not getting up. As he looks towards Thundercracker and the other two Decepticons as they laugh at the fallen comrade. Alpha Trion starts looking around near the barricade for a way to help, and then something catches his eye. He picks up a blaster that belonged to one of the fallen Kaon warriors; Alpha Trion took a long look at the blaster. Then looked up starring at Thundercracker, and screams “AAAHHH.” Startled by the scream Thundercracker stepped back and a large bullet whizzed past his head and hit one of the other Decepticons tearing his head off. Thundercracker, the second Decepticon, and the third member look back at Alpha Trion holding a blaster. The third member is surprised for he did not think Alpha Trion had it in him, but Thundercracker is angry and orders the second Decepticon to attack Alpha Trion. But before he could do anything Alpha Trion fired three shots. The first shot hit the right shoulder of the second Decepticon, the second shot partially hit lower left torso. And the final shot hit the middle of the second Decepticons chest, and just like that the second Decepticon is down.
By Thundercracker’s rage he shoots the blaster out of Alpha Trion’s hands, and shoots between Trion’s head and left shoulder. The shot from Thundercracker brings Alpha Trion down to the ground, as Thundercracker moves closer to the fallen cybertronian. The third team member stands up and says in a quiet whisper “no more running,” he then grabs the weapon that was dropped by Alpha Trion. He fires destroying Thundercracker’s right wing, Thundercracker turns around but is too late for the third member pulls out a sword that his hand transformed into. And cuts off Thundercracker’s left hand and stabs his chest, then the sword hand comes out and stabs him again. Then the third member lets go, Thundercracker falls to the ground as blue fire rages from Thundercracker’s chest a small explosion ignites.
As the third member stares at the diseased body he looks up shocking’ll remembering his fallen team members. He runs to Alpha Trion seeing if he is ok “Alpha…Alpha Trion!” And out of the blue Alpha Trion awakes “uh, did anyone get the servos of that jet,” the third member smiles knowing that his friend will be ok. As he helps his injured team mate up to his feet, they both walk over to their other fallen team member thinking of how great he was. But at the glimpse of Alpha Trion’s eye “what’s that?” he says, as he kneels to the ground he reaches out with two fingers to Speck’s chest. And when he brings his two fingers back he looks at a shining light blue liquid substance “is that?” Alpha Trion with a shock says and the third member looks over and says “yep, energon.” “So that means… Specks is alive” Alpha Trion said with a shock, the third member looks up to the sky hearing a strange noise “jets” he says. Alpha Trion looks over at him, “we can’t just leave him here” he said and the third member says with confidence “we won’t.”
Then all of a sudden his eyes glow a red color forming small boxes with a bunch of lines going up, down and side to side like a grid, cycling through this futuristic ground vehicles and stopped at a 3D figure of a very large truck. After his eyes stop glowing red he starts to transform into the large truck and the rear end opens of the truck and voice tells Alpha Trion to get in. As Alpha Trion starts to walk with Specks arm around his neck, he looks back when he hears the sound of the jets getting closer, “hurry” the truck says then Alpha Trion gets in the truck and as the rear door closes the large truck rolls off to the distance.
A few earth minutes later five futuristic type jets land at the site of their fallen comrades, four of the jets look similar to two of the fallen comrades. With the silver faces and the red eyes, but the lead jet looks like the other lead jets twin as the lead jet kneels down to the fallen look alike he speaks softly “I will rip out the spark for ever did this brother.” “Report” the lead jet says with frustration and one of the other jets speaks up “commander Skywarp I found a forth trace of energon, but it stops here” speaking with disappointment. Skywarp says “can we trace the energon,” negative commander Skywarp” the same jet says giving “then me and you will report to lord Megatronus” he says speaking fear into the jet solider. “As for the rest of you find them, and bring them to me” Skywarp says giving his soliders and or else look.
Meanwhile 30 miles away from Kaon junkyard, as the sunrises Alpha Trion looks over to the stilled but life full body of Specks. Thinking of all that just happened hoping it was a couple of bad optics, then the voice of the third member says “approaching cave.” As the large truck enters the cave Alpha Trion prepares to move Specks, within a few minutes the truck comes out from the other side of the cave. The truck comes to a stop and opens the rear end, Alpha Trion gets out of the truck with Specks arm around him. As he takes the last step out of the truck with the stilled body the truck transforms into the third team member. He runs over to help Alpha Trion move Specks on the other side, they both start to walk to a hill of junk like the ones in Kaon but looked like objects that once belonged to the ancient cybertronians. The third member walks off to a few piles of junk, and reaches out with his left hand and pushes a silver button as big as his hand. Then all of a sudden the hill of junk starts to shake and rattle then a door opens piles of junk start to fall down. The third member steps in first and Alpha Trion carrying the weight of Specks follows, the third member lets them pass and pushes another button then the door starts to shut with a loud “clang.”
As they move through a bright hallway covered in shinning silver they come to a large circular room with a large glass tube in the middle of the room. The third member walk over hits 3 buttons and pulls a lever up and the glass tube in the middle of the room rises up part of the way. Alpha Trion walks over to the opened glass tube, the third member also walks over to the glass tube. And takes Specks from Alpha Trion, he carefully lays Specks on the ground floor of the glass tube. Then the third member walks back over to the same lever and this time pulls it down glass tube. The glass tube shuts around Specks body, and a light blue liquid like the one that was in Specks chests, spills out in the tube. As the light blue liquid fills the tube, Specks body floats up by the liquid and then a white glow surrounds Specks body. Then Specks injures slowly starts to regenerate. “How long will this take?” Alpha Trion says, the third member responds with doubt “80,000 cycles, if his injures are not more server than I think.” “Will he ever be the same again?” Alpha Trion says, “No” the third member says “the tube is only going to barely keep him alive, I will have to transfer his sub renal cortex to another unite.” “I will most likely transfer him to become a super computer” the third member says “how about that nickname I gave him a long time ago…sigma…vector sigma” Alpha Trion says. The third member walks to a desk with a small chip on it he picks it up and gives it to Alpha Trion “what’s this?” he says. “A transformation chip” the third member says “it already has a pre-loaded vehicle form.” Alpha Trion looks at the chip “thanks” he says, he puts the chip next to his head into a thin opened space area.

“Here take this to” the third member says while giving him a unusual object, Alpha Trion looks over and studiers “th…that’s the helmet of Radius Prime leader of the first thirteen, or as the records have it the first twelve” he says. The third member tells him “Radius Prime’s helmet has the power to turn a cybertronian into someone as great as he was…but” looking with guilt “only someone with a lot of spark can access it.” Alpha Trion understands and takes the helmet “if you need me I will be at Iacon or the outskirts of Iacon” he says, and then his eyes light up red and a 3D grid comes up with a figure of a car. Alpha Trion eyes stop being red and he transforms into the 3D car figure and drives off, the third member watches his friend has he heads towards a gigantic machine like city. When the third member can no longer see his comrade he whispers to himself “till all are one.”

Location: Iacon Speed Way

2,733 cycles before Autobot and Decepticon civil war begins.

The sound of raging engines, racing down the highway, three cars giving all they got. In the lead a little pink car, “c’mon Dion you carrying energon cells, or how about you Malvinus you like eating dust” the little car says. A big blue haler truck goes out and says “slowdown Aerial or you’ll get hurt.” Next to the haler a green armored truck comes out and says “and for your information I am waiting on your boyfriend.”

“YAHOO!” comes out from nowhere and a big red and blue looking truck jumps on the highway, “Orion where yeah been” Dion asks, “sight-seeing” the red and blue truck says, “well enough sight-seeing… you willing to race me, Orion Pax?” the green armored truck says. Orion blurts out with confidence “if you don’t mind eating my dust, Malvinus.” Aerial says “enough yapping your circuits, besides we got to go to work,” Orion and Malvinus agree and say “yeah I guess so.” Malvinus thinks for a moment “but after wards” he says, “bring it on Malvinus I’ll…” but before Orion could finish what he was saying. Dion speaks up and says “hold on Orion did you forget we are going to the Kaon arena today,” Orion says with graduated “I can’t believe, I nearly forgot thanks Dion.” Malvinus sounding annoyed “who’s going to be fighting today,” “not just anyone Megatronus is fighting” Aerial speaks out. “Ah man, I can’t believe I nearly forgot one of Megatronus’s matches he’s the best” Orion saying with enthusiasm. “HA” Malvinus laughs “Megatronus is a damn cowered,” “what the hell are you talking about...Megatronus is the best gladiator” Orion says with anger. Malvinus goes out and says “then why does he not join the elite guard, oh wait he can’t face true warriors.” Orion more furious, but before he can speak, “ah look my exit” Malvinus says with happiness.

As Malvinus pulls off the highway, Orion speaks with frustration “I’d like to see Malvinus say that to Megatronus’s face.” “Don’t let Malvinus get under your optics Orion” Dion says, “Dion’s right Orion don’t listen to Malvinus” Aerial agrees. “Aerial our exits coming up” Dion says, “ok, don’t let Malvinus get to you Orion” she tells him. “See you later Orion,” Dion and Aerial say, “see yay guess” Orion says.

After driving a few minutes, Orion comes to a stop, at a small not very noticeable building. Orion transforms to his cybertronian form, with a red upper body and somewhat light blue legs, he enters the building. Inside the building there are thousands of antiques from the old age of Cyberton, as Orion moves inside more. He yells out “hey old man…you in here,” then someone starts talking in a grumpy old voice “how many times have I told you not to call me that?” While Orion turns around a figure comes out from the dark, and it is non-other than Alpha Trion himself. “Sorry gramps” Orion says, Alpha Trion starts to growl at him “I mean Alpha Trion” Orion correcting himself. Alpha Trion shakes his head and says “let me get me get some stuff and we will be on our way.”
As Alpha Trion goes into a back room Orion starts to look around, then he sees something out of the corner of his eye. Orion turns to look at the object, he starts to get closer with amazement on his face he picks the object up, the object is covered in dust, and slightly blows on it to get rid of the dust. The mysterious is the ancient helmet of Radius Prime. Orion starts to put the helmet on, but is stopped when he hears Alpha Trion coming “alright that should do it.” Orion quickly puts the helmet back where he found it and remembering the dust he blew off he grabs a metal bucket and puts it over the helmet. Alpha Trion comes around the corner looking at Orion “what were you doing in here?” he asks. “Oh, nothing just admiring your antiques” and quickly walks outside. Alpha Trion looks back and smirks then makes his way outside, “alright then” he says “let’s roll” transforming into his vehicle form.
Orion and Alpha Trion head for the highway nonstop until they reach an exit leading to a tall large bridge.