The merits

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

Prolouge

Prologue
The year is 3013. The world has been dominated by animals, but a group of five extraordinary humans take their stand. They are called The Merits. Adolpha, the healer. Natalie, the naturalist. Parker, the pshysic. Shaun, the empathist, and Carson, the time tracker. These five hides in caves or other dark places, so the animals won’t find them. The only thing they have is each other,and their wits.Every scar they earn is one step closer to putting the world back to the way it was meant to be.The way God created Earth,with humans in control.Now,the only thing human slaves can do is pray.Every battle the Merits fight is one more hope of peace and order that is put back into life.

ChristinaFD said...
Jun. 11 at 9:00 am:
I've read the descriptions and a bit of each book. I can't wait to read the series. It looks really good!

Midnight said...
I love the story it gives me something to read plus an adventure to follow! I recomend this book to anyone who wants an thrilling adventure. I know the author and she has written many tales but this is one of her best! GOOD JOB!!!  :)

HawkMagicHexThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 24, 2013 at 11:59 am :
Thanks Midnight!

Alejandra M. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:18 am:
Create asecond one!