New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Myriad of Dreams

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Dazed Clarity

What if in the morning, when you woke, all you could see is white. No matter how far or long you walk everything is as blank as a canvas. Fresh, new, and yearning for color. Shapes are non existent, there are no walls, not a path to be found, but an infinite amount of white.

Confused and dazed, I wake on January first 2013. As I open my eyes the scene is surreal. There are no noises, no textures, no colors, or anyone. Just a pit of creamy white. I scream. I mean what would you do if when you woke up the familiar scene of your room, that you have woken up to for your entire life, was just not there. But yet the memories are there, and the pictures of your family are there, but your life is not. My life is gone and I don’t even know how. I reach down for the ground, I mean there must be a
ground for I have been walking for miles and miles, but nothing. As far as I can reach there is nothing to grasp onto. Interesting, I have been walking and walking but I am not sore, tired, or at all affected. Discovery after discovery about the place I call white leads
to nothing but a plethora of questions and enhanced fright. So I begin to shut my eyes. Yesterday, I fell asleep to something and I woke to nothing. If I fall asleep to nothing
perhaps I will wake to something.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »