"Soon"

Story_Teller
"Soon"
Summary: Vivienne is a funny, sweet girl but no one notices this. All they seem to notice is her dark plum colored eyes. They are all frightened of her except for Jeremiah, her neighbor and long time best friend. As their senior year goes by, Vivienne's dreams of a handsome stranger become more vivid and she feels as if someone is watching her everywhere. She also notices some of her favorite books and little trinkets missing. Not knowing what to do, Vivienne and Jeremiah set up cameras in her room but will they catch the culprit?

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

FallenAngel170198This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 8, 2013 at 7:28 am
This is great :D Keep writing please! I give it 5 stars :D I love Jeremiah :D he's just an awesome character and does she get to meet the mysterious man of her dreams that watches her sleep? Hurry and post another chapter! Would be greatly appreciated :) <3

Story_TellerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:37 am
Thanks! I'm working on it. I've been super busy lately but I will try to finish it ASAP. :)