Bits and Pieces | Teen Ink

Bits and Pieces

By Im_Simply_Me BRONZE, San Jacinto, California
Im_Simply_Me BRONZE, San Jacinto, California

\"Out of all the bad things that could have possibly happened, this is the WORST possible thing!\" - Rarity (My Little Pony)
\"Words whispered through prison bars loose their charm.\" Elizabeth Swan (Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End)

Summary:

Her room was different; it was cold. Her room was never cold. It felt empty. She was always welcoming and kind.
Her bed felt rock hard and unused. I’m still pretty sure she sleeps in it every day until after noon. Rinka always slept in. Except on school days. She was the one who woke everyone else up at four in the morning. That’s why it was so difficult to believe that she killed herself. That she ripped herself out of the promising life she was going to have, out of the privileged life she had.
***
Rinka would have hated this, simply for the fact that they weren’t playing her favorite music, and everyone was dressed in dark forlorn colors. She would have wanted everyone to wear tutus, crazy shirts with their names in funky colors written in blow paint on the front and back, so she wouldn’t forget them. She would have wanted them to be playing a cheesy song like Pop goes the Weasel, or Barney’s theme song. Rinka was weird and cool like that. She wouldn’t have cared that people were weirded out. She was always in it for the fun.

Kenzie B.

Bits and Pieces

on Feb. 7 2013 at 7:28 pm

The next chapter is up for you!!! its here when you want it :) THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!!!!

on Feb. 4 2013 at 12:51 am

@EvangelinaGrey  I wrote another chapter to Bits and Pieces. It's pending approval, so max wait for you should be a week or so... If you're still interested in the book. I'll let you know when Chapter 3 is up for viewing :) 

on Jan. 29 2013 at 6:05 pm
EvangelinaGrey SILVER, New Braunfels, Texas

They don't know that they don't know enough to know anything.

I'm a picky reader. It's rare that I get interested in a book in bookstores and much more on this site. But you have me very interested, and you are such a good writer! Keep it up!