Twisted

Author's note: This book this my dreams and nightmares.
Author's note: This book this my dreams and nightmares.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Prologue

Her heart beat against her chest as she ran through the dark, stale alleyway, fear captivated her thrusting her forward and controlling her feet. She could hear the footstep stalking her. Swiftly, she made a sharp turn and to her dismay met a dead end. Her eyes darted looking for an escape or hiding spot. None was found. She scurried to a dark corner. She gasped as she caught her breathe. Tears were trailing down her grimy face and pain seared through out her body. The need to survive was being muffled the desire to stop and meet her fate. Suddenly, something grasped her throat.
“Don’t say a word,” it hissed into her ear, causing her to shudder. The thing pushed her to the ground causing her face to be shredded against the unforgiving ground. Her tears became a waterfall and her breathing a tornado.
“Please,” she pleaded with the monster as it rearranged its grip on her neck. It growled as it slamming her head into the ground, sending her into a bright light where she saw her mother standing with open arms welcoming her to what laid ahead.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

TaylorWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 26 at 9:20 pm:
Whoa. That was so captivating, and just incredibly WOW. Nice job... I don't know how you came up with something so radically creative. That's great. The one thing I could not stand was all the grammar and punctuation. You really need to work on that if you want to consider publishing. It's not hard to learn and it makes a huge difference in the appearance of your writing. Keep working to improve!