Flight Tour

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

A Bus Can Fly

It confirmed that I was unlikable again.

The most attractive music on the party was composed by me. Of course, I performed my work as the pianist with my other 3 partners. After the party, a survey done by the student union showed that my music was the most exciting and charming one. But the reality played a joke on me: Few students knew I was on the stage! At last, the school sent my three classmates to a TV program and gave them the recommend about their musical gift so that could be additional deeds on their application to a famous university. As for me, being a pure watcher could be...

I went home with my classmates by bus. They comforted me a lot. To be honest, I'd been accustomed to being neglected. The reason was single: I was boring and awful, at least unlikable. When successes were made, my partners were always brighter than I.

After several stops, all my classmates got off the bus and I was the last one on the bus. Except the noise of the engineer of the bus, no other sound bothering me. Enjoying the scene outside the window was my permanent hobby on bus or flight.

The buildings and trees were running backward faster and faster. I thought the bus was already over-speed. Suddenly, the voicer above my head said, "Welcome to our Air Bus. Please notice, you're seated in a real airplane bus. And some bus stops can give you opportunities to take a trip and meet new friends!"

And I saw outside, the ground was going down to the below of the airbus. How amazing! The bus just transformed into a small plane with only 20 seats.

The airbus flew to the boundary of the city. Through clear air, fields and mountains could be seen. Expressways and roads were white and gray lines going through a huge part of greens. Being close to mountainous area, clouds were just like white flames burning out from the valleys.

I liked driving in mountains, but I had never known what the mountains like in such a height. Later, the sun went the below of horizon. West sky became extremely red, making the sea of cloud as lava sea, or sometimes like burning flames. The dark came, where the bus would stop?
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Vagabond said...
Sept. 6, 2012 at 7:58 am:
O M G wow!!! god i really loved it!! mind checking my book ''a new era'' i would be really glad to recive comments :)  

MichaelZhang replied...
Sept. 6, 2012 at 9:23 am :
Thank you for your comment here, and I'd like to read your new book soon.