Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Two Hearts Broken

Two Hearts Broken

Two Hearts Broken
Summary: Shay has always been good friends with Mark. She always loved his big brown eyes, and kind ways. But she never loved him back the way that he's loved her. The question is if she ever could be able to...

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

nemish23 said...

Thank you for your book, it was so nice to read while I was stuck at school!

Anyway, the story itself, I got lost at one point but that might be because I was attempting to pay attention in class at the same time, so my bad.

I love the characters and I love the way that you change perspectives, it really adds depth to the story. I think the ending may have been a bit rushed, but it didn't have any major effect.

I loved it so keep writing because you've got great talent!more »)

Fakesmile replied...
Once again thanks for commenting at all. It still means much to me! And you might've gotten lost BECAUSE of my rush to the ending (which i'm ashamed to admitt that i did in fact rush into). I rushed into it because i wanted to put all of my effort into A Walk in the Woods' ending... i wanted that to be the best and i didn't fully think this story was that important. I still love A Walk in the Woods more and that new story that i mentioned 'Something Magical' is better then this too. Please ... (more »)
nemish23 replied...
May 25, 2012 at 1:41 am

You really don't need my permission to read my stuff... but go ahead.

And I'm glad you're honoured about me reading it in class. I must say it was a lot more interesting than maths.

Fakesmile replied...
Haha i'm not too big a fan of math either... Your writing is amazing by the way!!!