Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > A Walk In The Woods

A Walk In The Woods

A Walk In The Woods
Summary: Ashley is sent to her aunt Lisa's house for the summer to get away from the drama and depression of her home back in New York. While she is off searching for relaxation, she finds the exact opposite. She finds love, and as we all know that is not the most relaxing thing in the world. So as the summer dwindles down to nothing she fears losing Jayden (a gorgeous kind teenager) and her fears almost seem to come true with an unexpected visitor.

This book has 5 comments. Post your own now!

Mrs.NiallHoran said...
May 25, 2012 at 12:43 am
I really loved this story Jayden sounds so dreamy! Please keep writing! Do you think you can read some of my writing and tell me if I'm any good? Please!
nemish23 replied...
May 25, 2012 at 1:42 am
Mrs.NiallHoran- I love your name.
Fakesmile replied...
Yes of course i would read your writing anytime... if my computer will stop being supid i'll look you up and tell you what i think about your stories or articles. Thanks for being so nice and I love your name too. :)
nemish23 said...
May 24, 2012 at 2:01 am

That was amazing! I absolutely loved it.

The personality of the characters was amazing, as was the plotline itself. I loved some of the little things you'd added like the 'no last name' thing and the 'princess' thing, they made the story really cool.

The chapter headings were fine, some of them very creative too. And don't think your chapters are boring. If you're going to write a good book then there are going to be some chapters that aren't as interesting as the rest, but that... (more »)

Fakesmile replied...
Thank you soooo much for your comment. It really meant a lot to me that some one liked it. Well liked it enough to give me such an in depth comment. :) I will keep writing i promise! And when i do i'll be sure to say thanks to you!!!! Just in case you didn't know this i'm writing a story in article parts called 'Something Magical' (another romance) it's another really good one in my opinion and i hope you like it if you do read it. Let me know if you do and once again THANK YOU!!!!! :)