Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Forever & Always

Forever & Always

Maria F.
Forever & Always
Summary: Annabelle Smith is a fifteen year old girl that lives in Johnstown Pennsylvania with her family. Her mother Nellie, and her father Hank, and care for her more than anyone in the family, but sometimes they can be too strict. Nellie’s younger sister Becky Sheldon is living with the Smith family in their big ranch house on Dillard Street. Becky’s husband Eddie is helping take care of their four year old son Greg, and their baby on the way. Just a way down the road is the Henderson family. David and Regina Henderson have two boys Isaac, who is eighteen, and Carter who is fifteen like Annabelle. Carter Henderson is Annabelle’s best friend and they have known each other since the second grade. Yet, now that they are both fifteen, they are starting to have different feelings for each other. Annabelle is extremely confused about her newly discovered feelings for Carter. Carter claims that he has loved Annabelle for years and that he has been ashamed to speak up. After one incident in the forest, everything gets mixed up. Carter an Annabelle fall in love, but will they take all the consequences that come with their sacrifices? The biggest thing in the way is Annabelle’s younger sister, Miranda, who is a pain in the butt. Her younger two year old brother Jeffery isn’t half as bad as Miranda. Will Annabelle find her true feelings for Carter? Will she make friends with Miranda? Or will she find so much more…

FallenAngel170198This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is great so keep writing it please :D <3

MariaLee3 said...
Thank you so much! I am going to try to post some more of my work so you guys can enjoy it! Also just to let you know, the beginning of the book has changed a little but nothing major so I might update it if I can figure it out :)

Freckles3 replied...
Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:08 am :
Goooooood, because I need to read more of this. Update quickly!!! :)

Freckles3 said...
Sept. 22, 2012 at 8:22 am:
This is a really good book! :) You should post the other chapters!  ~Amber

hannymaki replied...
Dec. 21, 2012 at 7:19 am :
She is right, I loved your story. Please post the rest of it. I am really curious to know what happens at the end. 

Freckles3 replied...
Jan. 12, 2013 at 7:10 pm :
She has a bunch more chapters but she's been really busy lately. She's been working on this thing since sixth grade!!!!! These are just the beginning. It gets a whole lot more romancey, trust me.