Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Panerva's school for the Gifted

Panerva's school for the Gifted

Tiara H.
Panerva's school for the Gifted
Summary: Nikita Brownston is forced to move from San Francisco, California into Mount Vernon, Washington because of her mom’s new job. The only bad thing Nikita can find about going to a new school, besides fitting in, is how behind she’ll get at the start. But she soon discovers that struggling to catch up is the least of her problems when she meets Joseph Vendetta, the class clown of the school who also harbors a secret, one he shares with everyone else at the school, besides of course, Nikita. Unable to find this out, Nikita and Joseph start to develop something...

As the weeks drag forth, mysterious events start to happen, such as her weird ability to convince people to do just about anything for her and how when her emotions get out of hand, something bursts into flames. As she struggles to discover what happened to her, she learns that she is not alone. Now that she knows why she’s at Panerva’s school, and why she’s like she is, she starts to develop a dangerous enemy, Headmaster Panerva. It’s only with the help of Nikita’s and everyone else's powers that they have a chance of making it out alive. But will they?

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 20 at 1:05 pm:
Please, do write more!!! It's SUCH A GREAT BOOK.

RoseRatchet said...
Jan. 23 at 10:13 am:
twilight / X-men?

RoseRatchet replied...
Jan. 23 at 10:25 am :
/harry potter/acid trip?

mimiluvinwhat said...
Jun. 16, 2013 at 12:42 am:
Write more rifht now

FallenAngel170198This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:48 am:
Love it, can't wait to read more :D

FluteGirl445This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Don't take this the wrong way but the first chapter sounds a lot like twilight. I mean a new girl with brown who starts school in washington and hates rain and just moved from arizona. she meets a mysterious boy that we suspect can read minds.

Chemical_Insanity replied...
Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:48 am :
Actually... now that I think about it, it kinda does. However, I'm not exactly a big fan of the Twilight series so... and I thought having it in Washington would be a good idea because I live in Washington. That and I live here and even I hate the rain. I've also been to California so... I was building it off of a foundation of personal experiences.

shy.. said...
i love it cant wait to read more

LittleOldMe said...
PLEASE CONTINUE!! I love this plot! I really want to read more... You are doing a great job!

remzy_1123 said...
Dec. 21, 2012 at 10:01 am:
this book is awesome u describe the characters so well!! make another book

Smarticals101 said...
Pretty pretty please write more!

nemish23 said...

just wondering... do you watch NCIS? because the whole 'denozo' and 'c.i.a' thing...

yeah, nevermind. i love the story and the idea of the gifted thing.

i can't wait to read more, i'll be waiting for it!

<3

Chemical_Insanity replied...
Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:51 am :
Lol Yeah.... I do watch NCIS. And actually, I made that particular teacher modeled after the actual on accident. I was thinking of familiar faces and names and out comes Mr. Denozo XD... Thank you though for commenting ^_^