Nostalgia

Author's note: Based on a true story.
Author's note: Based on a true story.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

Introduction

This is the story of a boy with brown eyes, and the girl with a ticking heart who loved him, and came to realize that she would never forget him.

Never.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

FallenAngel170198This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:29 am
This is awesome. I think that the ending kind of like just stopped when a good bit came in but apart from that it was good :D can you please go check out some of my stuff? Thank you :D

team_haymitchThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
emily was in 5th grade! she was little. she shouldn't have been dating, and she knew it.

Zuccini75 said...
Oh - Good, rather abrupt ending but good job!  I just don't get why she doesn't tell the guy yes?!!?!? , it happpened to me once - I told they guy he was a moron, but went with him anyway! :)

nemish23 said...

awesome!!! keep going, i really like it.

and check out my work too? :)

Zuccini75 replied...
I saw yours, the coloured eyes one - that was really well written too!

Mrs.NiallHoran said...
Mar. 28, 2012 at 10:52 am
OMG emily ur work just keeps getting better and better. I would rate it 5 stars, but i can't soo, know in ur heart that i love it.