Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Nostalgia

Nostalgia

team_haymitch
Nostalgia
Summary: Emily Alcaraz. She's your average, everyday, fifth grader. Her life seems pretty normal, until the day she meets Joshua Reed, the boy of her dreams.
Josh is a troublemaker. He skips school, he talks back to the teachers, and he's already in sixth grade, all of which makes him virtually impossible to get. Emily's friends, however, are pretty good with guys. With the help of a midget called Mario, they are able to make the night of the Halloween Dance a night Emily will never forget.

FallenAngel170198This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:29 am:
This is awesome. I think that the ending kind of like just stopped when a good bit came in but apart from that it was good :D can you please go check out some of my stuff? Thank you :D

team_haymitchThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
emily was in 5th grade! she was little. she shouldn't have been dating, and she knew it.

Zuccini75 said...
Oh - Good, rather abrupt ending but good job!  I just don't get why she doesn't tell the guy yes?!!?!? , it happpened to me once - I told they guy he was a moron, but went with him anyway! :)

nemish23 said...
Mar. 29, 2012 at 5:18 pm:

awesome!!! keep going, i really like it.

and check out my work too? :)

Zuccini75 replied...
Apr. 3, 2012 at 2:53 pm :
I saw yours, the coloured eyes one - that was really well written too!

Mrs.NiallHoran said...
Mar. 28, 2012 at 10:52 am:
OMG emily ur work just keeps getting better and better. I would rate it 5 stars, but i can't soo, know in ur heart that i love it.