Demon Love | Teen Ink

Demon Love

By Scarlet_Lynn_Rose GOLD, Lawton, Oklahoma
Scarlet_Lynn_Rose GOLD, Lawton, Oklahoma

Fear no evil; Be no good

Bell was a normal girl born and raised in California. She had long fire red curls. She was of normal height. Today was the day her life would be changed forever…

“Bell”, said Lilith Bell’s best friend, “Over here. Hurry up you’re going to miss the football team come out of the locker rooms.” Bell stood laughing, “You do realize they’re not going to come and ask you out.” “How do you know”, Lilith asked with a sarcastic smile.

Lilith was the trouble maker born and raised in Arkansas then moved to California. She had long midnight hair. She was about Bells height. She was born with one green eye and one blue.

‘So”, started Lilith, “Have you thought about who you want to go with to the Spring Fling girls’ choice dance with?’ Bell though she was very pretty girl, always had trouble when it came to boys. “Well…” started Bell, “I don’t I’m going. I mean you pay twenty dollars to do what dance in a gym. Doesn’t that seem like a waste of money?”

“Bell you always get worked up about conserving money”, said Daren another one of Bells friends. Daren was the jock type born and raised in Canada then moved to California. He had medium raven black hair. He was very tall he towered over Bell. He had the nerdiest laugh ever.

“Oh ha-ha”, started Bell, “You’re the one that obsesses over your hair gel. As if you will die if you go one day without it.” Bell half expected him to throw a fit. Well I just might”, said Daren while running his fingers through his shining spiky hair.

All at once they turned hearing their best friend Sharlet, also Daren’s girlfriend, running down the hall to catch up with them. Daren and Sharlet have been dating for about two years.

Sharlet was the fashionesta born and raised in California. She had long beach wood brown cornrowed hair. She was about the same height as Daren. She had a killer fashion since.

“Omg omg omg”, cried the frantic Sharlet, “Guess who got nominated and is now one of the three princesses of the dance.” “Um…. you “, said Daren out of fear of getting hit. She rolled her eyes and said, “Yes but it’s not me I’m excited for. Ok you pulled it out of me Bell it’s you you’re one of the three. Can you believe it we both are princesses of the dance. So who are you going with your highness?”

Bell could stand being called a wimp from Daren or Lilith but Sharlet she would never be able to stand that. “Well… I haven’t asked anyone yet I can’t pick just one their all great. So maybe I just won’t go. It will give you a better chance of winning queen.” Bell hoped this would be enough to fool her friend. To her surprise it worked she believed her.

“Sharlet we better get to class”, said Daren. With that Daren and Sharlet left for class. All that was left was Bell and Lilith. “So are you sure you’re not going to go. Come on I mean so you won’t have a date. You can still have fun. At least think about going.” On that note Lilith left for homeroom.

Bell headed for the office for homeroom. She was thinking about what Lilith had said when she opened the office door. She was caught in what seemed like an invisible force field there standing in the middle of the office was a boy. He was tall and slender, with a pale and beautiful face. He had medium hair as black as newly struck oil. He had eyes of the deepest shade of rose red.

Then he spoke with a voice that sounded like a dove, “Hello I’m Sebastian. I’m new here could you show me around?” Bell quickly snapped back to reality. “Um… sure I’ll show you around. Oh and I’m Bell and it’s nice to meet you.”

Sebastian wasn’t a normal boy for he had a dark secret. He had medium oil black hair. He was tall just about six feet tall Today was the day his life would change forever…

Sebastian stood looking out the window gazing at the dark night. As he thought to himself, “Another state, and another school. Why am I moving so much? What am I looking for? Well school starts in six hours. I better get my story strait.
˜£ater˜

Sebastian slowly walked up to the doors of Angel Wing High. As he walked through the hall he saw a picture of a girl under a banner that read, Princesses of the Spring Fling. The girl had a beautiful pale face fitting perfectly with her long fire red curls. With the slight whisper from her amber eyes. The name under the picture said, Bell Compton.

Then he walked away and walked towards the office. He had just gotten his class schedule when the office door opened in a second he was trapped in the gaze of a girl. It wasn’t long until he realized he was staring at Bell Compton the girl from the photo.

He quickly got back to reality, “Hello I’m Sebastian. I’m new here could you show me around?” He expected her to ignore him and walk away. “Um… sure I’ll show you around. Oh and I’m Bell and it’s nice to meet you.”

Sebastian was shocked that she didn’t react in a rude way. Suddenly he could feel his heart swell, for someone like him that was rare.

The rest of the morning Bell showed him the school, but the whole time he couldn’t focus on the tour. He couldn’t take his eyes off of Bell. She seemed to keep him captive with smile.

Bell confused him more than his classes did. He planned to see her more. His only worry is that Ciela would find out.

“Hey you two. How’s it going”, asked Sharlet. Today is the two month anniversary of Bell and Sebastian’s relationship. “Well if you must know it’s going great. We’re even going to the Spring Fling together. Oh hey that reminds me Sharlet would you and Lilith come and help me try to find a dress?” Sharlet lit up faster than a light bulb, “Of course and we can even do your hair oh and your nails too.”

Then Sharlet ran off to find Lilith so they could talk about Bell’s dress. “Wow”, started Daren, “I thought the only thing that could make her that happy was a sale.” “No kidding”’, replied the laughing Sebastian. “I have to go to homeroom see you at lunch,” said Bell as she walked away.

“Hey Sebastian”, said Daren, “Are you going to kiss Bell at the dance? I know you have been dating here for two months.” “Well the thing is”, started Sebastian, “I’m worried that my ex-girlfriend will find her. She was never one to give up on a guy especially me.” “Why won’t she give up on you”, asked Daren with great confusion.

“Well”, started Sebastian, “things didn’t end well between Ciela and I. I told her we were just too different, but she didn’t care. She threw a lamp at my head. I missed the lamp, but not the book she threw at me.” Daren stood shocked and laughing, “Wow she is crazy and very determined. If I didn’t know any better I’d say she’s stalking you.”

“You have no idea, she thinks we’re meant to be Daren, but I think that I truly love Bell. I mean I’ve never felt so happy with anyone before”, said Sebastian in full trust to Daren.

“Wow maybe you should give her a promise ring”, said a sarcastic stranger. “Who are you “, asked Sebastian. “I’m Mason Spelling Bell’s ex-boyfriend. She broke up with me after we had gone out for two months.”

Daren looking offended said, “Oh I remember why, do you? Oh that’s right she caught you trying to ask out my girlfriend Sharlet! Bell trusted you until she saw that!” Daren tore down the hall. Sebastian followed trying to calm him down.

Mason stood unshaken by what had just taken place and whispered, “Watch your back Sebastian. Bell will soon come back to who she is really meant to be with.”

Ciela was not a normal girl. She had a great secret. She had long sun gold hair. She was about 5ft 6 ½ inches tall the same as Bell. She had sole crushing baby blue eyes. “So, Ciela thought to herself, Sebastian has found a new girlfriend. Well now that just won’t do. I think I should have a little talk with this Bell Compton.”

Ciela picked up a picture of Sebastian. She gently kissed the photo than crushed it in her hand. In a second she was gone and one her way to California.

Mason used to be a normal boy. He had a crazy obsession with Bell. He was the same height a Sebastian. He had bone white hair and cat green eyes.

“Bell”, Mason thought to himself. “Why is she going out with Sebastian? Oh and of all the girls he just had to date the girl I love. Why is Bell even going out with him, he looks at her like she is a wounded puppy. Bell is supposed to be with me and not a guy who just showed up out of the blue. Sebastian better watch his back. She is meant to be with me and only me.

Look out Bell you’re about to see a while new Mason Spelling.” He picked up one of the many pictures of Bell and held it to his heart. Then he kissed the picture and whispered, “Together forever just like we promised.”

Bell was sitting in the corner of the lunch room when she saw Mason heading her way. Mason smiled at her, “Hello beautiful. Where’s Sebastian I thought he would be sitting with you?” Bell rolled her eyes, “He had a doctor’s appointment today. He’s getting a physical done. Why are you here?”

Bell hoped he would walk away seeing her hostility. But he remained unshaken,
‘Aw come on don’t be that way. Cant a boy come up to his ex-girlfriend for a nice conversation.” Bell knew he wanted something she just couldn’t tell what it was, “Of course so what did you want to talk about,” she asked with hatred in her voice. “Well”, started Mason. “I want to know what happened between us. I mean we made a promise to each other that we would be together forever what happened?”

“What happened is that you hit on my friend. Why did you hit on Sharlet? I mean you were my boyfriend and you betrayed me! I trusted you and what do you go and do; you try to cheat on me! So I hope you just go and jump off a cliff and get out of my life for good!”

“I’m sorry I hurt you and defiled your trust, but I haven’t stopped thinking of you. Will you please take me back? I love you.”

“No Mason I can’t take you back. I’m happy with Sebastian. I love him. I’m not going to take another risk on dating you. I’m truly happy with Sebastian. Go find a girl that will truly like you because I’m not her good-bye.”

In a hurry Bell got up to meet up with Lilith and the others. “So you love her”, said a girl with sun gold hair.

Mason stared at her with great amazement, “I love her more than anything on Earth. Why do you care?” The girl spoke with a voice that sounded like a cat purring, “Let’s just say I can help you out. The bottom line is I want Sebastian and you want Bell. Oh I’m Ciela Sebastian’s ex-girlfriend.”

Sebastian could feel his heart racing as he saw Bell. Would she ask haw the physical went? He couldn’t stand lying to her.

“Hi Bell how are you”, said Sebastian. He gazed at her with a nervous smile. “Well”, began Bell meeting his gaze, “Mason and I had a very strange conversation yesterday.”

It took every ounce of his strength Sebastian had to keep himself from looking for Mason and seriously hurting him. “Oh really um... what did he say?”

“Um… he asked what happened between him and I and if I would give him a second chance. He really has lost his mind don’t you think?”

“Yeah he’s gone crazy. Maybe he needs someone to talk to like a therapist”, said Sebastian. He could feel someone watching them now. He had a feeling something was about to happen. He just couldn’t tell what just yet.
˜Ṩix Ἧours £ater˜

Sebastian slowly and cautiously walked into the lunch room. Then he saw Bell he walked towered her, he was five feet way when the glass skylight shattered into giant pieces. Sebastian ran with an un-human like speed and grabbed Bell. He ran her out to the parking lot.

“Are you ok”, Sebastian asked with a great concern. “I’m fine I think. Sebastian how did you run out of the building so fast,” Bell asked afraid to hear the answer.

Sebastian looked down in shame, “Bell there’s something I need to tell you. Wait, if I tell you will you promise not to tell anyone and not to freak-out either?”

“I…I promise”, Bell said with shear terror. Sebastian looked up and into Bells scared amber eyes, “I’m not human. I’m not a vampire or any of those old legends. I’m something much worse. I’m a…”

“Demon”, shouted a girl with sun gold hair. “Sebastian the great demon lord and enemy of all humans. Let me ask how long has it been since the last time you sucked out a human soul?”

Sebastian knew the girl it was Ciela. She found him, “Ciela how nice to see you again. It seems you have found me. Did you find out I was happy without you so you came looking? Honestly Ciela. When are you going to give up on me?”

“Wait’, Started Bell in great confusion, “Sebastian who is Ciela and how do you know her?” Ciela looked at her with a mischievous smile, “Sebastian never told you about me. Bell I’m Sebastian’s girlfriend.” “Ex-girlfriend”, protested Sebastian, “I left you because I didn’t love you.”

Ciela stared at him with a fire burning in her eyes, “Well now that just won’t do. Let’s us have a little talk Bell.” In a second she had Bell’s arm. Bell let out a scream, “Save me Sebastian!” Then in blinding flash of light they were gone.

Sebastian let out a yell engulfed in furry, “I’ll find you Bell!”

Bell awoke with a loud crash. She was in a cave chained to a wall. She could barely keep her eyes open, but she could see Ciela but it wasn’t Ciela. Bell saw this girl had beautiful and large pure white wings.

“Oh good your awake”, said the winged girl with a smile. “Mason your girlfriend is finally awake.” “Mason is here, Bell thought to herself, and why did she call me his girlfriend.”

“She’s awake”, exclaimed Mason as he walked over to where she was chained. “Honey bear you’re awake.” “I’m not your honey bear. And I’m not you girlfriend. Where is Sebastian”, Bell managed to get out.

“Ciela I think you better explain. Hey Bell you know you aren’t the only angel in the room Ciela is one.” “That’s right”, said Ciela. “I’m an angel. Oh and I wouldn’t worry too much about Sebastian. I mean you aren’t together anymore. Besides he was going to suck out your soul anyway. So think of it as a favor I did for you.”

“What are you talking about”, asked the bewildered Bell. “What she is saying hun is that she saved you from being killed and she got us back together. Isn’t she great”, said Mason.

Bell was too scared and confused, but she had a plan. She would go along with what was going on until Sebastian could come find her, “I remember now, I am your girlfriend. Mason if you love me why am I chained up and not in your arms my one true home.” Bell could feel herself gag at just the mere thought made her sick.

Mason grabbed a key and walked back to her. Before she knew it she was unchained, Mason was pulling her off the ground and holding her. “Bell”, started Mason, “I love you. Together forever just like we promised.” When he finally let her go he grabbed her left hand and slipped something onto her finger. He had slipped a ring no, but not just any ring it was an engagement ring.

Mason leaned in close to her face. She closed her eyes and waited, but right she knew he was about to kiss her, she heard a crash. She opened her eyes to see Sebastian holding Mason up by the collar of his shirt.

“Sebastian”, cried Bell, “You found me.” Bell ripped off the engagement ring and threw her arms around him as he dropped Mason on the ground. “Of course I found you”, said Sebastian with a sigh of relief. “I wasn’t going to let my true love be with someone else or worse”

They held each other in a long embrace unaware that Ciela had grabbed a knife and was heading for Bell. Mason saw as the hatred welled up in her eyes ran to protect Bell. Ciela raised the knife at the perfect striking point. They let go of each other as Ciela brought the knife down. “Bell”, screamed Mason as he jumped in front of her.

The knife stabbed him in the side with just enough pressure to kill him, he was dying slowly. “Nooo”, screamed Ciela, “You were supposed to die!” She pointed at Bell and then crashed to the floor.

Bell fell to the floor kneeling over Mason. “Bell”, said Mason in a faint voice almost a whisper, “I finally realized something. I didn’t love you. I just wanted to protect you.”

“Mason”, Bell said crying. “I’m so sorry for everything that that I ever said that hurt you.” Then she leaned down and gently kissed his cheek.

“I’ll never forget you,” said Mason and Bell at the same time. Then he was gone.

Bell stood up with tears in her eyes. Sebastian took her in his arms, “I’m sorry, but don’t be sad. He completed his destiny, he was your protector he just didn’t know it.” What have I done”, cried Ciela. “How could it have gotten this bad?” With a flash of light she was gone.

When Bell looked back a second time Masons body was gone and all that was left was a letter.

Dear Bell and Sebastian,
I’m sorry for everything I have done. Bell I hope you can forgive me for everything I did to you. Sebastian I see now that you truly belong with Bell. I took Masons body to the elders. He will be turned into an angel. He won’t remember what has happened.

Sincerely, Ciela

“Bell”, said Lilith. “Come down here you look great. Sebastian is waiting for you down stairs.” “Ok”, started Bell, “I’m coming down now jokes ok.” Bell came out in a black dress with dark purple glitter and trim. She also had shiny black shoes, and a necklace with a small black heart. “Oh my God” exclaimed Lilith. “Bell you look amazing. Sebastian is so lucky.” “No kidding”, said Sharlet right behind Lilith. “Bell even I’m a little jealous because you look better than me.”

Bell looked in the mirror then at the small picture in the corner of it. Even though Bell was almost killed she still loved Sebastian with all her heart. Then there was a knock at the door and just like the day they first meet they were caught in an invisible force field. There she stood staring at the boy of her dreams, her supernatural stud, her one true love Sebastian Ambers.
The End

Fear no evil; Be no good

thank you so much and im acually working on the second book house of lies

on May. 17 2013 at 11:14 am
Babygirl234 BRONZE, Hancock, Maryland

love will fine a way

love it and please write more, thanks:)