Those old cowboy boots | Teen Ink

Those old cowboy boots

By Caius SILVER, lake st louis, Missouri
Caius SILVER, Lake St Louis, Missouri

"Its very dear to me, the issue of GAY MARRIAGE or as I like to call it, 'MARRIAGE.' You know, because I had lunch this afternoon not GAY lunch. I parked my car I didn't GAY park it."

Summary:

When Macen goes on a trip to his grandparents' farm, he gets noticed by a sexy, gay cowboy named Colton. Both of their parents are conservative and don't know of the boys' secret relationship. But that doesn't last long.

Caius

Those old cowboy boots

MeganLaChance SILVER, Wells, Maine

To be yourself in a world filled with people who want to change you is the worlds greatest accomplishment.

OH MY GOD!!!! I love this, it's so sweet, I love it!!! I wish I had my own cowboy! This is my dream, only a boy is living it instead of me.

alwaysreal BRONZE, Harvey, Louisiana

Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'
Erich Fromm
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
Albert Einstein
Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.
Benjamin Franklin

This book is great. I like the ending so cute.

Nerdy_Jessie13 BRONZE, Bay St. Louis, Mississippi

"Don't leave the one you love for the one you like because the one you like will leave you for the one they love!!!!!!!!!!" "Life is like a window.......WASH IT SO YOU CAN SEE CLEARLY."

I think this is a really good start for you!!!!!!!! You should keep writing!!!!!!!!!!    : )