Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Dancing With Death

Dancing With Death

Vampirechick1159
Dancing With Death
Summary: From the moment he arrives are her school, Samantha knows she doesn't like Gerard. But after getting paired with him on an assignment, she has to put up with him--not to mention invite him to an upcoming dance on a bet.

As she gets to know him, she notices something's off about him--something's terribly wrong, and he's terribly sad about it. While trying to find the source of his great pain, she meets a dangerous enemy that their newfound relationship may not be able to overcome.

C.L.Erins said...
Jun. 15, 2012 at 5:23 pm:
I love it! <3 this story is absolutely amazing!! i really like how you integrated greek mythology in there. nicely done :)

Vampirechick1159 replied...
Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:17 pm :
Thank you! I have an obsession with Greek mythology. c: I posted all I have done of a sequel under "A Date With the Devil." Read if you'd like. I need lots of feedback on it 'cause I dunno if I like it. But thank you for your kind words all the same!

Smarticals101 said...
Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:24 am:
True that totally

Smarticals101 said...
Please..............write more!!!!!!!!!

Vampirechick1159 replied...
Apr. 27, 2012 at 7:56 pm :
Thank you for making me smile on a night like tonight. :) I have the beginnings of a sequel already written but I'm not sure if they're any good. >.<

ForThoseWhoHaveHeartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:38 am :
You should leave that for us to decide!(:

Vampirechick1159 replied...
May 2, 2012 at 4:22 pm :
You're sweet. :) Thank you. I'll post it now, but only because you insist. <3

May 2, 2012 at 6:34 pm :
l'll always insist!(: 

Vampirechick1159 replied...
Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:16 pm :
Okay. A Date With The Devil is all I have so far of the sequel. Read away! :)

ShadowOnMyHeartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Really good! More chapters better come. :3

Vampirechick1159 replied...
Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:32 pm :
Thank you! :3 This is actually the end, but I am seriously considering a sequel....

1234sleepThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 13, 2012 at 11:10 am :
Did Sam die? Idgt.

Vampirechick1159 replied...
Apr. 27, 2012 at 7:56 pm :
No, Sam's very much alive. This is kind of their happy ending--for now.