Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Dancing With Death

Dancing With Death

Dancing With Death
Summary: From the moment he arrives are her school, Samantha knows she doesn't like Gerard. But after getting paired with him on an assignment, she has to put up with him--not to mention invite him to an upcoming dance on a bet.

As she gets to know him, she notices something's off about him--something's terribly wrong, and he's terribly sad about it. While trying to find the source of his great pain, she meets a dangerous enemy that their newfound relationship may not be able to overcome.

This book has 14 comments. Post your own now!

MissEmilyDickinson This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 31, 2014 at 10:07 am
I'm goig to say it, again: Oh, geez Luis. I absolutely, love this book too. I love how put Greek mythology in it; Greek mythology is one of my weaknesses, haha. :3 But, I love that it has suspense and that to me, it can be used for life. It's just phenomenal and perfect to me, and just amazing. :) You really do have such a talent and greatness and light in you; and you are an amazing writer and person. It's absolutely, true. It's simply, amazing. Thank you so much, for sharing th... (more »)
C.L.Erins said...
I love it! <3 this story is absolutely amazing!! i really like how you integrated greek mythology in there. nicely done :)
Vampirechick1159 replied...
Thank you! I have an obsession with Greek mythology. c: I posted all I have done of a sequel under "A Date With the Devil." Read if you'd like. I need lots of feedback on it 'cause I dunno if I like it. But thank you for your kind words all the same!
Smarticals101 said...
Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:24 am
True that totally
Smarticals101 said...
Please..............write more!!!!!!!!!
Vampirechick1159 replied...
Thank you for making me smile on a night like tonight. :) I have the beginnings of a sequel already written but I'm not sure if they're any good. >.<
ForThoseWhoHaveHeart replied...
Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:38 am
You should leave that for us to decide!(:
Vampirechick1159 replied...
You're sweet. :) Thank you. I'll post it now, but only because you insist. <3
ForThoseWhoHaveHeart replied...
l'll always insist!(: 
Vampirechick1159 replied...
Okay. A Date With The Devil is all I have so far of the sequel. Read away! :)
ShadowOnMyHeart said...
Really good! More chapters better come. :3
Vampirechick1159 replied...
Thank you! :3 This is actually the end, but I am seriously considering a sequel....
1234sleepThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 13, 2012 at 11:10 am
Did Sam die? Idgt.
Vampirechick1159 replied...
No, Sam's very much alive. This is kind of their happy ending--for now.