I Miss You

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8

Ten Years Later

Our children played in the backyard while I sat in Tyler’s lap. He looked good in a uniform. Ryan (our son) had blond – almost white – long hair. And Rachel (our daughter) had my brown hair. They were perfect, and they were ours. Tyler was still in the army and he came home whenever he could to see me and our beautiful children. I still didn’t approve of him going to war, but he still wanted to do it so I let him.

“I should go make dinner before the kids get hungry,” I
Thank You For Reading My Story, Or Stories. If You Only Read 'I Miss You' I Have A Bunch Of Other Short Stories And Art Coming Up. Thank You For Reading!!! :D
sat about to stand.

Tyler wrapped his arms around me so I couldn’t leave his arms. He buried his face in my hair and I felt his lips graze my neck. I wanted him closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back, full and sweetly. That was when the kids ran in screaming

Mommy and Daddy sitting in a tree
K.I.S.S.I.N.G
First comes love
then comes marriage
Then come ME in the baby carriage!

Tyler and I couldn’t help but laugh.
We were happy and in our own little happy world.
And I never wanted it to end.
The End :)
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8

inthecorner919 said...
I'm not trying to be mean but I think the stoyline is too predictable. I dislike the leaps in time (how did she get from the dining table to the forest? 10 year leap?). She placed her hand on his chest how many times? Finally, don't you think that 60% chance of death is a bit of an exageration. (Sorry for nit-picking. I liked it overall)

fluffy_504This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 22, 2013 at 1:44 am:
Omg soo cute. I love this short story!

natureismusic said...
Jul. 4, 2013 at 4:18 pm:
i love it!!!!! im calling the cops beacause you just stole my heart : ) shakpsere would be jealous of you.

HRose said...
Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:53 am:
OMG i LOVE it sooooo much!!! soo cute!!

BadGirl said...
Dec. 18, 2011 at 10:58 am:
Finally finished!!! :)

WHUT said...
POSTMOREE!

BadGirl replied...
Dec. 13, 2011 at 4:09 pm :

:D I will right now I'm writing it on paper so the book wont go back on the waiting list. It should be complete at the end of the week :)

Thanks for reading my book and commenting!!! :)