Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > So close . . . yet so far

So close . . . yet so far

BadGirl
So close . . . yet so far
Summary: Luce has had a crush on a boy at school for a while now and when their pared together in science that year she is lost for words.
He sits next to her every day now and she doesn't know how to react.
He doesn't talk to her and doesn't look at her.
He's so close . . . yet so far.

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

TaylorWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 5 at 12:36 pm
PS you changed her name from Luce to Alexandra.

May 5 at 12:31 pm
So close... Yet so far: Just so you know in advance, I write my comments while I read so they have a tendency to be awfully long. I love all the questions you kick off with. It gives the story a real teenager-y feel, like impatience and anxiety. I feel like its a bit cheesy when you introduce the title so soon in the story, but that's just my opinion. "'Excuse me David?' The teacher asked in a warning tone. I looked up at David willing him to and to not stand up for me." That last sentence is a ... (more »)

alwaysreal said...
Wow. I like your book so much. This happened to my mom then i was born now he isn't a part of my life anymore. This also haopened my oldest cousin. The message you are sending to your readers is great. Especially since there is a lot of peer preasure now a-days.

nemish23 said...

that's a really good book, i love it!

it sends a very strong, clear and relavant message to the teenagers of today. I love stories that do that.

good job! and keep writing! <3

misteriousgirl said...
thats a great book i loved it good gob

BadGirl replied...

Thanks!!! :D

Your the first person to comment on my stuff. I have more coming in a few days :)