Demons

Danielle M.
Demons
Summary: When Ebony, an ancient Shadow Demon in the form of a sixteen year old girl, attends her new high school, she could never imagine the things that will unravel themselves within the walls of her life. Cole is an attractive, porcelain emo, with bright blue eyes. But that isn't all. Whilst waiting for her adoptive father, she meets the dark and incredibly handsome Lance, who appears to want more than just friendship from her.

Soon, Ebony will discover that she actually knows these two people, and that 'running into them' was not an accident, but a perfectly timed meeting. Ebony's life as she know it will be changed forever. Broken memories will be revived, love will strike for the second time, and an ancient nemesis will return into the picture.
Ebony thought she knew everything there was to know about fantasy. She was wrong.

This book has 7 comments. Post your own now!

Carl-and-Charley said...
Mar. 13 at 6:10 pm
This is really good, and very descriptive. Please add more chapters soon. 

Fangs123 said...
Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:34 am
OMG this is amazing waiting for more. Please finish this 

PyrosGirl said...
Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:22 am
OMG Please add some more. This is so good! You should look into getting it published when you finish it. I keep wondering who she is goknna end up with or if there is going to be a twist. Dont leave me hanging. 

starchick777 said...
Please please continue writing :( please this story seems so different like a breath of fresh air!! PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!

DEROSSETT said...
Oct. 24, 2011 at 9:24 am
Nice! Kind of mysterious!:):)

livethelifeyouwanttolive said...

I love the storyline and the characters. :)

This book is really amazing. Keep writing!!!

P.S. Quick tip: On page four, when you're describing the bed, you may not want to say 'the bed' in every beginning sentence. But other than that, this book is FANTASTIC. <3

SilverLuna replied...
This is well written with very, very few grammarical errors and with interesting characters that I really have grown to be curious about. The only suggestion I have is that you make your time flow more fluent. This may be due to Ebony's way of thinking or not. But that's the only suggestion I really have. I like this piece a great deal! Good job and keep up the great work!(: