Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > A Summer In California

A Summer In California

kaylatheninjaturtle
A Summer In California
Summary: Rain has to go to her dad's house during the summer. It is the most boring way for her to spend her summer vacation. She hates it. This summer is different though, she meets Devin. She falls in love with him and spends all her time with him. Her dad doesn't like this, but that doesn't stop her. This summer changed her life forever.

SnapeSnakeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I'm crying my eyes out right now tan!!!! If something happened like that to my true love, I don't think I would be able to live through it!!! Truly a beautiful story keep writing more! You have talent!!!

kaylatheninjaturtle replied...
Nov. 14, 2013 at 2:21 pm :
Thank you so much! 

Ella1 said...
Jan. 13, 2012 at 11:14 am:
This sounds like a good book! Would you mind reading my poem A Pink Watch, Portal, and Perpetual Sea? I would love to hear what you think! Thank you

LuvR GuRl said...
This book is a serious and true romance, I wish it was a reality. 

kaylatheninjaturtle replied...
Oct. 12, 2011 at 8:54 am :
Thanks for reading!

TomS said...
Interesting story of first love that ends in tragedy providing no time for "Star" to move on.  We written but does need some "spell checking"

kaylatheninjaturtle replied...
Oct. 9, 2011 at 6:06 pm :
Thank you for reading, I did realized a couple mistakes after I posted it, I should have re-read it again. Its too bad that you are not able to go back after it is posted to fix it.