Nothing is Perfect | Teen Ink

Nothing is Perfect

By rubyrose1 BRONZE, Oxford, Mississippi
rubyrose1 BRONZE, Oxford, Mississippi

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." -Eleanor Roosevelt

Author's note: This was inspired by some of my own relationships in middle school and high school, but only parts of it.

Everyone, no matter who you are, has one special day you will never forget. It could be your first dance, the day you landed the lead role in the school play, or your first kiss. There is one day that will forever be engraved into my heart. It was just an ordinary day in September, with a cool breeze calming the air. The sun outside was blazing, showing no sign of relief, you would think it was still summer outside. In Tennessee your winters may come and go, but the summer heat seems to last an eternity. A new school year was well under way and I was already engulfed with math assignments and English papers. Freshman year seemed so much easier then they slap you on the back with a welcome to sophomore year along with hour’s worth of schoolwork. The school day was finally coming to an end, but for me, my day was far from being over. An afternoon and night of swim practices consumed my schedule once the dismissal bell sounded for the students at Grove High School.
I would describe myself as being a carefree kind of girl and school, normally, is not on the top of my priority list. I’m a smart girl, straight A’s in all my classes, and I was in the gifted program in elementary school. Recently though, daydreaming and no focus in class has become a bad habit. I rarely know what my teachers are lecturing about and the last grades I received in geometry would surely get me grounded for a month. Needless to say, my grades are slipping and fast! My daydreams are mostly consumed with the past, something I don’t want to constantly think of, but it seems to pry its way into my every thought. Everything in life has seemed to fall apart over the past year. My grandfather died back in March, my grades have seen their better days, and my relationship of two years has suddenly ended. Starting high school is tough enough without all the added bonuses coming my way recently.
As hard as I have tried to fight it, my thoughts steadily drifted to Michael again. They are always about Michael Thomas. He is to this day the only guy who can make my entire world turn upside down every time I see him. We met each other the first day of Sixth grade and have been best friends ever since. Although our parents went to high school together, Michael’s family moved away after graduated. When they moved back to town, my parents were the first people they called. We did everything together, he taught me how to drive a 4-wheeler, we would build forts in the woods, and I taught him how to dive off the diving board. Middle school didn’t change much for our friendship, I got more and more girl friends and he started hanging around guys a lot. He had his first crush and I had my fair share of them, but nothing between us changed. One night after a friend’s party, Michael asked me to be his girlfriend and before that moment I had never saw him that way, but everything seemed to make sense now. Of course I liked Michael, and maybe deep down I always had.
High school was the next stop and starting high school nothing had changed between us, we were as close as ever. Funny to think that this time last year everything was great between us but now we don’t even look at each other. I couldn’t tell you the last time we had a real conversation. Lauren, his new girlfriend, has ruined a life-long friendship and has taken away the one person who mattered the most to me, my first love.
I stopped my afternoon daydreaming and reached for my purse. I grabbed my hot pink cell phone from its cover and checked for any new messages; secretly hoping his number would appear. Funny, like that would ever happen again. Surprisingly, I did have two new text messages in my inbox, one was from my best friend Hayden and the other was a number that I didn’t have programmed into my cell.
First I clicked okay to see what Hayden had sent me, it was just a message about a party that was going on this weekend that she is “dying” to go to. “Sure, sounds good to me” was all I replied back to her, I was too intrigued by this unknown number. My high school was small, a hundred maximum in my graduating class and I know everyone so whose number could I possibly not have?
I clicked okay to view the second message and all it said was, “Hey.”
A simplistic message; therefore all I responded back was, “Who is this?”
As if this person was anticipating my reply, I got a new message thirty seconds later. “This is Bo Swift.”
My heart started pounding in my chest and my palms got sweaty. I dropped the phone from my hands and it banged against the desk. I quickly glanced at my teacher to make sure she hadn’t witnessed any of the last five seconds. I picked up my phone and made sure it was out of sight putting it behind my purse on my desk, my heart still pounding within.
I opened my phone once more and replied, “How did you get my number?”
The Bo Swift, a star baseball player, senior and new guy from North Carolina, had got my number, but how? This day has gone from sluggish too absolutely amazing in a mere sixty seconds. Amazing how that can happen!
He wrote back and said, “Just a mutual friend between the two of us, How are you?”
*******
Ever since I could remember, my life has been based around swimming and hanging out with my two best friends and Michael. We were very similar to the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, with less drama. Hayden, Victoria, and I have been best friends since middle school. We met at our very first dance practice in the 5th grade and have been inseparable ever since. Victoria is the star athlete of the bunch she plays basketball and dances. Hayden is the star of the swim team, she practices every single day and makes me tag along on days we don’t have a scheduled practice. I never had time for a serious boyfriend, my friends and Michael was all I needed or so I had thought. Russ came around and he was my first crush. When you are so young you’re just amazed by boys, “dates” consisted of you’re parents taking you to his house and them staying to talk to his parents while you played around. Michael was never jealous to my face, but he didn’t come around as often and I hated that. Needless to say, Russ and I just didn’t work out.
Victoria’s birthday party was the first big dance any of our friends held. We were so excited to help Victoria plan her party. Everyone in our grade was coming and she wanted everything to be perfect for her big night. We had even planned a sleepover for just the three of us after it was all over. The party was a huge hit and us girls danced for a while together.
From across the dance floor I noticed Michael’s shaggy, long brown hair. He could just hop out of the shower and his hair could air dry perfectly. He was already tall for his age; at 5’7” he made a great addition to the basketball team. The thing I like most about him though is his personality. He has one of the best personalities and is always fun to be around. He knows everyone in this small town and he never meets a stranger. Plus, he is a country boy, with a deep tan from working hard outside. He was a perfect match for a small town city girl like me.
“Will you dance with me?” was the first thing Michael said to me all night. This took me aback, because I knew Michael hated to slow dance. He was clumsy, stepping on toes when he attempted.
Throughout the rest of the night, we swayed to the music. No other girl got the opportunity to dance with Michael that night; I had claimed him as my own. I had never thought of Michael like every other girl in school thought of him, until that night. Don’t get me wrong, he was attractive, but he was my best friend. That night was the first time I started to realize why every girl adored him. He made me laugh like nobody else could and he already knew everything about me. While we danced, I realized, I had a crush on my best friend.
“I know we have been friends forever and you may not think of me like this but,” he said, “would you be my girlfriend?”
Without any hesitation, I already had my answer, “Yes!” and all I could do was smile the rest of the night.
After the party, everyone said their good-byes. I told Michael good night and got in the vehicle with my friends. It had already been the best night and it wasn’t over yet. The whole night was filled with lots of girl talk, watching movies, baking cookies, and talking about all that had happened at Victoria’s party. Of course, they we’re the first to know about Michael, before my parents even. They told me they always knew he liked me, but he told them he was afraid I didn’t fell the same. My face got blood red, but I knew deep down they were probably right.
It seems like so long ago when Victoria threw her party, and a lot can happen in four years. That one night changed the rest of my year, although I didn’t expect it to. The next few weeks were great and I never knew what I had been missing, then I realized it had been this Michael.
*******
All my time was consumed with spending time with Michael once again, and every moment I wasn’t with him I thought about him. Everything in my life was exactly how I wanted it to be. High school started in the fall and I just knew high school was going to be as great as our middle school years. Michael and I didn’t sign up for any of the same courses our freshman year, and I was put in all the gifted programs again and he took regular classes. In middle school, this never worried me, because I knew everyone we went to middle school with, but high school was a different story. All the county school kids were bunched in with city school kids; therefore, the amount in our graduating class grew. It was only three months into high school, when I started noticing a difference in Michael. He seemed distant when I was with him, almost like he was half listening. I couldn’t quit thinking about what could possibly be going through his head. His texts started getting shorter and shorter, and then he stopped meeting me after his classes. On the night of my church fall festival in October was the night I found out what had been going on with Michael. It was my worst nightmare, one that makes your stomach ache.
One simple text was all it took, “Ashton, I’m sorry that I have been acting the way I have, but I just don’t think we’re going to work out anymore.” Those words hit me like a thousand knives and I couldn’t believe I was staring at them. This perfect world that I had built centered around him had came crashing down around me, leaving me trapped with nowhere to run!
I had been expecting it for a little while, but when it happened I was still in shock. There was only one person who could comfort me and that was Hayden. Everyone loved Hayden; she was beautiful with her long black hair and long tan legs. She reminded me of a Greek goddess and she was my best friend. That night while I was crying there was only one thing I could do. As my tears fell harder and harder, I reached for my phone and dialed her number.
“We have dated for two years and he breaks up with me through a text!” I was furious, and more than that heartbroken. Michael was the first person I had cared for in that way. I wasn’t losing my first love; I was losing my best friend.
“Everything is going to be okay, I know it will be,” Hayden had said. “He will see you at school tomorrow and realize he made a huge mistake.”
Those words were comforting, but only because Hayden said them. She was only trying to make me feel better. She knew everything to say that a best friend should, and she knew I considered Michael my true love.
*******
Going down memory lane hurts me, especially the memories that contain Michael. I always drift back to that day in October whenever I daydream in class. The school bell sounded so I gathered all my books and walked out the door. All it took was two steps out the classroom, a look to my right, and there he was beside his locker. I avoided staring in his direction, probably because Lauren just passed me walking down the hall, flicking her hair, and marching straight to his side. The position she has now held for over three months. Life could not suck anymore today, and then I remembered I had swim practice! But for some reason, I was caught in the crowd, looking their way.
*******
Being a freshman at a new school is tough enough, but after loosing the one thing I loved most was difficult. I know you shouldn’t define yourself by a guy, but I started seeing myself doing that more and more. Only Hayden, Victoria, and my parents had known about the break-up at first. Obviously, Michael added an extra person to the exclusive group. It was too hard to think about everyone asking the same questions, “How are you?” ”What happened?” I couldn’t bare to answer them over and over so I avoided it, for months. I never directly answered a question about him, and finally people got tired of asking.
I know most girls seem to blame the other girl when this sort of thing happens, but I tried so hard not to do that to Lauren. She was a pretty girl with curly red hair and sparkling green eyes. She thought she was a lot prettier than she was, which made her less attractive but hey she tried. Not blaming her seemed to last only a few short days. We never had a chance of being friends because deep down I hated her from the beginning.
I never noticed Hayden walk up behind me, and she startled me when she finally said, “Come on Ashton. He’s not worth your time anymore.”
Yes, I knew she was telling the truth, but I couldn’t tear my eyes away from him. Making Lauren laugh, touching her leg, looking into her green eyes the way he had looked into my eyes was excruciating for me. It was as if my heart broke a little more the longer I stood there fixed to my spot and witnessed all this unfold.
“The worst part, to me isn’t the break-up, it’s the fact that he doesn’t care. He is already at ease with her. His world didn’t fall apart the minute his phone vibrated and received that text, but mine did. How could he look her in the eyes and not care? I just want to know how long he has known? Known he cared about her enough to throw two years and a life-long friendship away.”
For the first time in a while, Hayden seemed at a loss for words. I knew she cared about me and she hadn’t seen me this upset in a long time. I hadn’t seen myself this upset in a long time. This sort of thing was all new to me so slowly she grabbed my shoulders and led me out the doors of the hallway. I needed that from her; the comfort and support, but also a moment without speaking.

Freshman year had suddenly got a lot harder for me. I took less interest in school and more interest in spending time with all the older girls on the swim team. They knew about all the high school parties and they knew older boys. Maybe getting over Michael wouldn’t be as hard as I had originally thought. My best friends were all that mattered to me. With friends and chocolate ice cream on your side, a girl can get through any tragedy big or small. That only lasted a few days; finally Hayden dragged me with her on a mini-shopping spree.
Hayden leaned over to me and said, “A new wardrobe will make you feel better and new clothes will turn Michael’s head and make him wish he wouldn’t have messed up.”
“Why is your answer shopping when something bad happens?” I had to ask her.
“Because it always makes you feel a little better, admit it!”
I would never give her the satisfaction, but retail therapy is the best kind.

School wasn’t as hard to embrace, and I noticed all the heads that turned in my direction. Was that from the new clothes or did this happen all the time? Maybe I just never noticed before. Classes went well up until March when my granddad passed away. Growing up we was really close, but he had been sick for many years. It is still a shock when someone so close to you passes away. I just knew I wasn’t meant to be happy this year, everything had gone wrong and I didn’t understand any of it! I started caring less and less about school, my grades at that point started showing little by little. An exam here and a quiz there, at first it wasn’t anything but when my grades stayed low my parents knew something was up.
Sophomore year started out no different. When everything in my life goes wrong, I start thinking about Michael again. Now Bo Swift had text me, but why?
When I got home from swim practice at seven, I was exhausted. Mom had made my favorite dinner, chicken parmesan, and I remembered Grey’s Anatomy was starting back up today. I had told Bo I had swim practice and that I would text him later but I always hate texting guys first even if I had told him that I would. I sat at the dinner table and heard my text ringtone go off in my room. I got a huge bite of food and ran to get my phone.
One new text: Bo Swift
“I guess I don’t have to text him first after all” was what I thought. His text said, “How was practice?” I decided to finish my dinner before I got too wrapped up in a conversation with Bo. It took about 5 minutes for me to inhale my food and get seconds. Swimming, you don’t realize, makes you extremely hunger especially when you don’t eat that “stuff” they try to pass as food in school. I finish my dinner, and decide to stay downstairs and lay on the couch to watch my television shows. I grabbed my phone and text Bo back. By eleven o’clock I was so tired and finally had to tell Bo goodnight. We covered all the major topics: family, friends, sports, baseball, and swimming, you name it we talked about it. For the first time in months, I was going to bed with a huge smile on my face.
******
School continued like always, but I never knew Michael and Lauren had history together. All the minor details fell into place. It was at the beginning of December when Kelly came up to me at the beginning of swim practice and told me she had class with them.
“I should have told you this back in September, but Lauren and Michael have a few classes together.”
It was all I needed to know to piece everything together and realize how stupid I must have seemed. So they had classes together, meaning he got to see her everyday, talked to her everyday, more than that and knowing him he flirted with her everyday. She seemed like one to go right along with it and not care that he had a girlfriend.
“Thanks Kelly” was all I said. I was livid.
The rest of swim practice I couldn’t quit thinking about Michael and the text he would receive once I got out of dance. Time had never proceeded any slower than the hour I had left. I thought about all our memories and couldn’t help but wonder if this was the first time this had happened, or if there were others he kept secret.
Rushing out of practice, I had only one thing on my mind. My stomach hurt, I was so nervous. Would he lie? Or would he tell me the truth?
I texted, “Hey, I have a quick question and then I’ll leave you alone.”

******
The song, “Your Beautiful” blares from my phone at a quarter past six. I hate waking up in the morning; I’m a miserable person to be around. I moan as I roll out of bed, not ready for yet another day at school, but hey at least its Friday. Normally it takes me a solid hour to wash my hair, blow dry, apply make-up, and eat breakfast. My morning routine hasn’t changed in the eight or nine years that I have been getting ready for school by myself. I walk downstairs at 7:20, grab quick bite, and head to pick up Hayden for school.
Considering I am the oldest of our trio, I have to pick up Hayden for school. Victoria’s older brother is a senior so she catches a ride with him everyday. As soon as Hayden climbs into the car, I tell her everything that happened last night.
“So, Bo text me last night when I got home from practice,” I say to her without turning my attention from the road. I could see from the corner of my eye Hayden bouncing around in the passenger seat. If I thought I was excited yesterday about the initial conversation, it doesn’t compare to how happy she is at this moment.
“I just can’t believe it. I can’t believe it. Ashton, He is a senior. Do you realize how many cool points you are going to score just being in his presence!” Leave it to Hayden to be thinking about our popularity at a time like this.
“So, what did he say to you?” she asks. I shake my head as to say, “Nope, not giving any information up” and turn to look at her with a smile. She sinks into the seat and pouts until I give up everything minute of our conversation.
“Your so lucky Ashton, and you completely deserve his attention. Michael doesn’t even know what he is missing.”
Here it comes again, that overwhelming feeling of sadness I get every time I even hear his name. Just like clock work, if only it would just go away; these feelings that rise up inside me.
We pull into the parking lot and pass the long line of cars waiting to drop of their kids; yes this is high school and yet parents still insist on dropping off their freshman children. When I was a freshman I refused to allow my parents to drop me off. I pull into my designated parking spot at the top of the second row. Hayden jumps out of the car first, backpack already around her shoulders as she skips to the back of the car to wait for me to gather my things. I shut the car door, and turn to walk when I see them walking down the aisle towards the building, Michael and Lauren.
I stop dead in my tracks and spin to the side so they won’t see me, but it’s too late. Michael looks up right as I am about to turn. I catch his eyes lingering on me for a split second and then turn to Lauren. Hayden walks around to the side of my car, looks me dead in the eye and said “Ashton, he’s not worth it.” Funny thing, after all that has happened, to me, he is still worth it. We link arms and head inside the building.

******
I hovered over my phone in anticipation for Michael’s first reply, if he would at all. Maybe it was a mistake to even text him. Our break-up was almost two months ago, what would it even help now?
Within minutes Michael had replied to me, “Yeah what’s up?” Here was my chance to get Michael’s story for myself. I decided to get straight to the point, not waste any of his time.
“I was just wondering if Lauren was the only girl you had cheated on me with?” That sure was painful to type out and even worse was the wait for the response from him.
A few minutes later he had responded with, “Who told you I cheated on you with Lauren?” I just love how boys try to play it cool, like they never do anything wrong.
“A girl who is in a few of the same classes with y’all told me today during swim practice and I just wanted to know if she was the only girl.”
Now, I was just mad not even upset over it anymore. He didn’t have to lie to me anymore; we weren’t even dating anymore. He responded, “Ashton, I don’t know who is feeding you all these lies but I never cheated on you with Lauren or any other girl for that matter.”
What a line of crap. A guy doesn’t up and break-up with a girl for no reason, just to date a girl he met two months ago. I guess there is more to the story then I have heard.

******
I withdraw my arm from Hayden’s when I reach my locker to gather my books for class. I shut my locker door and turn to walk to my first period, and as I soon as I do I slam right into someone. I hurriedly gather my books from the floor and as I get up I see Bo standing right above me. “I’m so sorry, Ashton!” he says. “No, no it’s fine I didn’t see you standing there.”
My heart is racing being so close to him. His shaggy, dark brown hair hanging loosely around his face and his t-shirt that shows just enough of his sculpted upper arms. I may just melt in the middle of the hallway.
“Can I walk you to first period?” he asks.
“Yeah, sure. My class is down the second hallway, where is yours?” I ask as we walk down the first hallway towards Mrs. Daniels class.
“Also down the second hallway, classroom on the end to the right,” he replies to me. I can’t help but notice how close we are walking to each other. As we talk, I feel a light graze on my right arm, or was it just my imagination?
We reach my room and as I turn to tell him good-bye, he reaches out and grabs my arm. “Ashton, I was meaning to ask you what your plans were for tonight?”
I could feel my cheeks begin to grow hot and my palms start to get sweaty. “Hayden got invited to a party tonight at the old Lewis Plantation. She asked me yesterday to go with her.” I could see his face brighten a little bit as he said, “Good I was hoping you were going to come, I was going to ask you to go with me but looks like someone beat me to it. See you there?”
“Yeah, I’ll see you then,” and with that I walked into my first period class.

******
I met up with Hayden after I talked to Michael and told her everything Kelly had said to me at practice. “What do you like Hayden, do you think he is lying about Lauren?” I asked her nervously.
“Even if he isn’t the whole situation is just messed up, he messed up Ashton,” she told me as she twirled her black hair around her fingers.
“Yeah, your right it is messed up,” but I couldn’t help to feel like Michael had been lying to me all along.
I rushed home after talking to Hayden not wanting to miss dinner that my mom had cooked for the family. When we pulled into the driveway, my heart sank in my seat. Michael was sitting on my front porch waiting for me.
I slowly get out of the car, slam the door, and walk slowly in his direction.
“Hey Ashton,” he says with his face looking down at the ground.
“Hey,” I mumble back to him still wondering why he is at my house.
“I wanted to talk to you in person about what you text me about today. I know I should have done this a long time ago, but I never had the courage to face you in person.”
So he wanted to finally talk in person, that was a first. I know I shouldn’t give him the benefit of the doubt, but something inside me was saying that I needed to trust him this time; after all he was my best friend before these last two months happened.
“Then if you never cheated on me, then what happened with Lauren?” I asked him.
“I never talked much about where I lived before I moved here” he started, “and I never thought I would have any reason to until I got to high school and saw Lauren. She was my girlfriend when I was in elementary school, and I thought I would never see her again when I moved.”
I thought I was going to cry hearing his story, but I kept my composure and continued to listen.
“Her dad’s job got transferred at the beginning of freshman year, but she didn’t have my cell number to let me know school, but when I walked into my second period class there she was. I was shocked and excited at the same time. Turns out we had four of our seven classes together. I never meant to hurt you Ashton, that’s why I never told you about Lauren. I’m so sorry that I hurt you the way I did and I hope everything works out for you,” he ended.
By the look on my face, Michael knew how shocked I was. My eyes had grown wide and my mouth was hanging open. I was frozen where I stood and had no idea how to respond back to the story he just hurled at me. The first thing that came to my mind was, “You should probably go now.”
He nodded and started to walk past me. Before he left I said to him, “I hope she makes you as happy as she did three years ago,” and with that he got into the car and left.

******
School is finally out for the weekend. Hayden and I rush to my car so we can go for a shopping run before the big party tonight.
“Which cd do you want to listen to?” I ask Hayden, even though she is already looking through my collection.
“How about this one?” she says as she already puts it into the player. Britney Spear’s newest song “Hold It Against Me” comes blaring over the speakers as we giggle and drive away from the parking lot.
“Will Bo be at the party tonight? If so I hope he brings some cute friends for me!” she yells over to me, giggling the whole time.
“Yeah he told me this morning he was going to be there, actually he asked me to go with him but I said I was already going with some friends,” I replied back to her. I could see her bobbing up and down in her seat as I tell her the news.
“AHHH!!!!! I’m so excited for you Ash, you deserve someone like Bo, he’s good looking, captain of the baseball team, and a senior. Y’all would be perfect for each other.”
That’s what I love about Hayden, she is always happier for me then I am for myself. Most girls get jealous over guys or clothes or whatever, but not Hayden.
We pull into the mall parking lot and wait out front to meet up with Victoria. As soon as she arrives all three of us rush into the mall. Finding the perfect outfit tonight is our top priority, because everyone from our school will be in attendance tonight.
“Victoria, has Ashton told you about who invited her to the party with him tonight?” Hayden asks as we walk into the first store we see.
“No! Ashton who asked you?? Sorry I’ve been so busy with school and practicing so much I haven’t had a chance to talk to y’all much this week,” she replied.
“Come on Ash, tell her who met you at your locker this morning.”
I could feel my face growing hot as I begin to blush, seems like this is a reoccurring event when I even think about Bo, much less talk about him. I reply to Victoria, “Bo.”
Victoria stops walking and spins to face me; eyes wide and mouth open. “ Ashton Davis, what on Earth?? When did you start talking to him?” she asks me.
“He started texting me yesterday during last period. I stayed up and talked to him all last night and then this morning he just appeared at my locker.”
“Well then we have to get to shopping if we are going to find the perfect outfit for you to wear tonight. Bo Swift won’t know what hit him when you show up tonight, and Michael, oh who cares about him.” Victoria says as she grabs my arm and runs through the store.
We look around for ten minutes and all meet up in the middle so we can go to the dressing rooms together. Each of us has found an arm full of clothes to try on. We rush to the back of the store where three small changing rooms are placed side by side. We each try on the garments and finally yell to each other when we are pleased enough to let each other see.
“Alright, you have to tell me what you think,” I tell the girls as I start to open my dressing room door. As I step out, I see both of their faces light up. Hayden runs over to me saying “Ash, that’s the dress. You have to wear it tonight. You look amazing.”
The red dress I was wearing had a high neckline and sleeves barely covering the shoulders, but when you turned around the center of the back was cut out. It hung to the middle of my thigh and accented with my tan skin and dark hair.
Victoria and Hayden each bought dresses, Victoria’s was a black one-shoulder dress and Hayden decided on a hot pink strapless dress that looked amazing with her figure and her complexion.
“Tonight, all three of us are getting dates, you just wait,” Hayden said as we leave the store to get ready for our big night.

livethelifeyouwanttolive BRONZE, North Haven, Connecticut

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there"
- Lewis Caroll (Alice In Wonderland)

THIS IS AMAZING! YOU HAVE TO KEEP WRITING! <3

DEROSSETT BRONZE, Hampton, Virginia

“One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it’s worth watching.”

“Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today”

cool, keep writing

Mystiecub said...
This is pretty good; keep writing :D

VioletRoyal BRONZE, Lebanon, Indiana

"To be great takes time." - NK

I am really enjoying your story. You should definitely keep posting more because your story is AWESOME!!! :)