Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Damned Forever

Damned Forever

Danielle M.
Damned Forever
Summary: She thought her life was slightly normal. With the power of fore-sight she could predict anything. What she never saw coming was the loss of her lover. Greg.
Nor did she see that her soul would no longer be hers in a short amount of time. In the possession of a vampire lord known as Doom; she will obey him, betray him and most of all.
Destroy him.
But, when she becomes something she never wanted, she'll do anything to stop it. Only, she can't do it alone.

This book has 14 comments. Post your own now!

Jaguar17 said...
Mar. 3, 2013 at 1:21 am
WOW! love it, seriosly, write fast! If I don't read the next book soon I will die!

DEROSSETT said...
THis is like amazing.  I will be looking for the sequal.  write fast:)

DanielleMitchell said...
Oct. 9, 2011 at 8:40 am
Yes sorry about the mistakes, when the spell check was going through it was changing everything throughout the chapters, so I'm going to have to go through it again and fix everything. I'm sorry for the inconvinence. :)

ButterflyKiss said...
Oh my GOD. You had me hooked at the first chapter! I find your idea refreshing from all the boring vampire stories piled up on my shelf. :) Five stars!

Steph0804 said...
Oct. 4, 2011 at 10:58 am

I've only read up to chapter 6, but I'm loving it! The only criticism is that you seem to be missing a lot of punctuation, and all the "ook" verbs "look, book..." are messed up "loOK, boOK...", and you have a few spelling mistakes ("shutter" for "shudder"...).

But the story is amazing. Keep writing!

Steph0804 replied...
Oct. 4, 2011 at 10:59 am
("reflex" for "reflects")

Steph0804 replied...
Oct. 4, 2011 at 11:00 am
Question: doesn't black absorb sunlight and white reflect it?

Steph0804 replied...
Oct. 4, 2011 at 11:08 am
Hm... you have a couple run-on sentences...

Steph0804 replied...
Oct. 4, 2011 at 11:29 am
The plot has a lot of twists and turns... first Halo is crying, helpless, with the vampires... suddenly she's cheeky, courageous, and she's a werewolf campaigning against her fianceĢ...

Steph0804 replied...
Oct. 4, 2011 at 11:37 am
Wait-- what happened between chapter 14 and 15? First she's cradling the little angel-baby in her arms, and then she's jumping off a cliff...

DanielleMitchell said...
haha, that's sweet. and im working on it as we speak :)

Kvothe28 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I didn't read the entire thing, but what I thought was good. "My soul was back in my posession, but not in my body." I really liked that. =)

My previous comment should read, I didn't read the whole thing, but what I did read was good. I mistyped the first one. Anyway, 5 stars. =)

CresentShadow said...
I need more! (: