New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > A Normal Life

A Normal Life

LiederMadchen
A Normal Life
Summary: Laurel Cameron wants nothing more than to be normal, to go to school and make friends. But she is terrified that someone will discover her secret. If anyone learns the truth, she knows they will despise her.

Mermaidmissy said...
Sept. 20, 2011 at 9:56 am:
I really love your story so much. It had me cry like a baby it was that good. Hey can look at some of my poems please thank you!! :)

LiederMadchenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 21, 2011 at 8:47 pm :
Thank you! I don't think any of my stories have made someone cry before. :) I just read and commented on a few of your poems and they are great!

Garnet77 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this!!! Your descriptions were wonderful, and all your characters were pretty well developed throughout. I kept wondering what that secret was. Definitely intriguing. My only advice would be to fix up the dialogue--sometimes, it doesn't seem like teenagers would talk the way you write it ("you are" or "you're", etc...) Bit other than that, I really liked this story. Good job! :)

Garnet77 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 10, 2011 at 10:14 pm :
And I forgot to add--I love the reference to The Scarlet Pimpernel. It's one of my favorite books :)

BPoetry101 replied...
Sept. 11, 2011 at 3:43 pm :
Amazing! I was absolutely blown away! totally make it into a novel just like he said ^^ make a few corrections but really really good! I'd even buy a copy of the novel once you finished it!