Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > The Robinson Boys

The Robinson Boys

Nievia
The Robinson Boys
Summary: “Are you Sabrina Davis?” A man asked, and my smile vanished.
“The one and only,” I replied, wondering what this random dude wanted from me.
“Sabrina, I’m sorry, but your parent’s got in a wreck.”

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 11 at 10:10 pm:
I hope you keep writing! You're a wonderful writer, and your book is wonderful!

inlovePF said...
You need to write more please. I am dying to know what happens to Xavier and Sabrina. Does Kate get stabbed too? I need more! Or else I might die!!!!!!

andrewkluvr said...
You totally need to write more. This is an awesome book. I really want to know is Xavier loosens up around Sabrina's friends. I mean, he is really ruining the amazing relationship they could have. I want to know if they end up together, and what happens to Kate and Jayden??? Do they stay together, or does someone stab Kate? Does Jayden realize what the hell he lost? I mean, I absolutely love this book. I hope Sabri and Xavier end up together, and hope that Mason finds his perfect Gay friend.... (more »)

Jaguar17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:08 am:
Please, write some more ASAP? Like seriosly! who's the guy she jumped on then ran after and called batman? is he hot? Does Xavier find out the she likes him? Does he like her back? Do they get together? and campbell? Is he just her bestfriend figure or does he like her? This book is so good and it draws you in, hense why you need to keep writing it! I love it so much :D You have given me inspiration for a story I'm going to write :D Thank you!

Meg777 said...
Mar. 23, 2012 at 10:21 pm:
This book is amazing! Please keep writing:)

SilverLuna said...
Mar. 2, 2012 at 6:07 pm:

This is a graet idea for a story! I ilove it! But...you have a couple problems. Your voice and your pacing.

Voice: You write like you speak. Its conversational (which is great when interacting with your reader), but when you're telling us a story, conversation isn't as important as background. Dialogue is important, but where your characters are and who your characters are shuold never fall to the wayside.

Pacing: You're ex... (more »)

Nievia replied...
Mar. 3, 2012 at 6:18 am :
Thanks for letting me know what to do to make it better! I really could use some constructive critisicm xD I'll fix it ASAP :)

CrazyGirl101 said...
Feb. 14, 2012 at 11:45 pm:
Want.... More..... Of...... THE ........ STORY....... I think it is amazing I beg of you write more :)

Danceismyart said...
Feb. 9, 2012 at 11:29 pm:
I really enjoy this book, i wish there was more though in the previous chapters. I feel like i'm missing things! but i still need more chapters! :)

musicismyheart247 said...
Feb. 9, 2012 at 9:50 am:
luv it great story

BluBirdWriter13 said...
i luv luv luv this story my favorite story.

Nievia replied...
Jan. 30, 2012 at 7:54 pm :
Thanks! :)

lostkitten37b said...
Dec. 15, 2011 at 12:52 am:
I love this! By the way, if you don't finish this, I will (somehow) gather a mob to attack your school and duct tape you to a chair in front of the computer so you have to finish this. No pressure. ;D

talliecaity replied...
Jan. 2, 2012 at 8:15 am :
I agree with you lostkitten37b! I would do the same..this story's really like no other and i mean that in a good way! WRITE MORE!!!!

Nievia replied...
Jan. 2, 2012 at 6:42 pm :
Haha, thanks guys :) you have no clue how awesome it is to get comments :)

talliecaity replied...
Jan. 6, 2012 at 6:52 am :
I'm still waiting...! I keep on checking. PLease post some more! ^_^ I'm desperate!!!

Jaguar17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:09 am :
I completely agree with lostkitten37b, this is brilliant and you need to keep writing and post it soon!

triathlete99 said...

This book is really good. I want more! Please continue! It is really great. (and the "forgetting an indent" doesn't really matter. It's still great no matter what!)

Nievia said...
Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:21 am:
AH! It didn't indent on this chapter either! Oh well xD

Jeera said...
I love the twist you gave it in chapter 9 :) keep writing~