New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

One little thing.

Author's note: Well, I was just wanting to write one night, and so this story just popped into my head. Hope you like (:
Author's note: Well, I was just wanting to write one night, and so this story just popped into my head. Hope you like (:  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 Next »

Is it a date?

It was around 5:30 when my dad actually got home, and when he got home so didn’t the other 3 people I hate. “Hi dad” I said he looked at me and said “Hey sweetie how was your plane ride?” I snorted “Wow, that’s the first thing you ask me.” Then I walked up the stairs to my room without waiting for his answer. I being his daughter know that he won’t bother to come into my room to apologize. So what did I do, I turned up my music, then got my laptop and checked my Facebook. I messaged my best friend and asked her if she could Skype, she said yes. “Thank god Lynsey you are on.” She looked confused “Why?” I laughed, “Because my dad is being a class A a-hole.” She laughed “Isn’t that normal for him…?” Ha-ha she knew me to well. “Yup, pretty much, oh do I have a story for you” She looked thrilled for it. “So what is it!?” She basically yelled it. “Calm down and I will tell you.” “Okay, Okay.” I laughed. “Well I went for a run to calm down and then I accidently ran into a guy, he is pretty cute, and we hung out and went to the beach and everything, then when we were about to depart he asked for my number and asked if we could hang later.” She was wide eyed by then. “What did he look like!?” Of course she wanted to know. “He is mine Lynsey, but I will send you a picture on Facebook, and I have to go.” She whined “Why do you have to go Shay..?” That’s my stupid nickname from her. “Reasons” Then I ended the call. The real reason I wanted to go was because I was going to Text Chris to ask if he wanted to go out for dinner. This is what I texted him “Hey, dad is being a jerk, want to go out for dinner with me, you can pick the place.” I got back a text not even a minute later. “Sure, no one is home most of the time at my house so I’m glad you asked.” I laughed “Okay, so where do we meet, and where are we going?” I replied back. It took almost a second for him to send back a text, god he is fast I thought. “We meet where we left each other today, and it’s a surprise, but we are walking. Around 7 sound good…?” I looked at the clock it was about 5:45. I thought sweet that gives me time to pick out a cute outfit and take a shower and everything. I texted back “Sounds good. (:”

FallenAngel170198 said...
Keep writing!! Oh My God!

Mermaidmissy said...
Oct. 6, 2011 at 10:17 am:
Yes you should keep on writing some more pages to this book, it's just getting good. And i'm loving every bit of it so much. I hope you keep on writing some more soon. Keep up the good work k. Oh yeah can you take a look at my book please and tell me what you think also with my poems to please. Thank you so much!! :) 

Mermaidmissy said...
Oct. 4, 2011 at 10:09 am:
I really love your story so much it was really good. I hope you keep on writing soon. Can you look at some of my poesm please. Thanks!! :)

CresentShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 5, 2011 at 2:55 pm :
I shall. Do you want me to continue on this book, or write something else?

CresentShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thanks` What was your  book called?

julialove94 said...
Sept. 8, 2011 at 10:41 am:
Hey! I got two new chapters up. Chapters 8 and 9 :) Please read them! You're story is good so far by the way :)

Aug. 27, 2011 at 10:49 am:
I never actually thought it would, thanks for telling me, should I continue it?

Mr._ScheusterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 29, 2011 at 12:53 pm :
YES PLEASE

Sept. 4, 2011 at 10:59 am :
I now have new chapters! (: Enjoy.

ahaha said...
Aug. 27, 2011 at 10:18 am:

this sounds like the last song