New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

One little thing.

Author's note: Well, I was just wanting to write one night, and so this story just popped into my head. Hope you like (:
Author's note: Well, I was just wanting to write one night, and so this story just popped into my head. Hope you like (:  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

The start

My name is Leigha, My parents are divorced and my father lives California and my mom in Ohio. So during the summer I travel to my dad’s the whole Season, and I usually don’t have fun.
My mom said “Honey try to have fun this year, your 15! Girls your age envy you because each summer you go, so make it worth going this year.” I stated with an angry tone “I don’t care, all dad does is hang with his new family with the little baby, he doesn’t even pay attention to me!” So yeah, our family isn’t perfect. It never was.

My dad left us for a 20yr old when he is 35. Pathetic I think really, it made me angry when he told us the news. My mom sighed “I know, you have told me this over 20 times already, but he tends to be busy, but he loves you Leigha.” I laughed until my stomach hurt “Oh hahaha mom that’s really funny, if he did then why doesn’t he do anything with me while I’m there?”

My mom looked worn out, so I sighed and said “Okay, fine I will quit complaining and continue to pack.” I silently went up the stairs to my room, and plopped on my bed and grabbed my laptop and checked my e-mail; there was one from my friend Lynsey.
It read

“When you get this you really need to call me, it’s really important that you do it ASAP!”

I thought “oh dear god what problem is she in now” and sighed. I grabbed my phone and called her she answered “Oh my god guess what!” I held the phone away from my ear and said “God Lynz, calm down and talk quieter” Her being the preppy type unlike me said “Opps my bad sorry, so are you going to ask me or what!?” I laughed “Okay tell me what happened” I prepared myself for her rambling, it happens every time.

“Well I went to a party last night, and there was this guy there and we started talking and everything; and you know how I go to Florida during the summer, turned out he lived where I go EVERY YEAR, but I have never saw him before and he said that he just moved there a couple months but came here to visit a couple friends” I was confused and said “Um, so..?” She gasped “Really you don’t care this guy likes me?” I sighed “Of course I do, but you made me lose 20 precious minutes of my last day in Ohio to tell me and ramble on about this, plus I still have to pack and its already 4:00 and I have friends to see before I leave and things to do”

She replied with “Well sorry, I forgot you leave tomorrow, it was only 2 days ago the last day of school and you don’t come back until the last week of summer break” I now felt bad for lying to her AND getting angry at her, we never do see each other over summer break. I sighed into the phone “Sorry for getting mad I know you don’t like that I do this at all. But I am forced by my mother every year to go, or I wouldn’t go.” She quietly talked to someone in the background and said “Hey, I have to go, if I don’t call before you leave have a safe trip, I love you!” and she hung up before I could say anything else. “Well back to packing” I said to myself.

FallenAngel170198 said...
Keep writing!! Oh My God!

Mermaidmissy said...
Oct. 6, 2011 at 10:17 am:
Yes you should keep on writing some more pages to this book, it's just getting good. And i'm loving every bit of it so much. I hope you keep on writing some more soon. Keep up the good work k. Oh yeah can you take a look at my book please and tell me what you think also with my poems to please. Thank you so much!! :) 

Mermaidmissy said...
Oct. 4, 2011 at 10:09 am:
I really love your story so much it was really good. I hope you keep on writing soon. Can you look at some of my poesm please. Thanks!! :)

CresentShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 5, 2011 at 2:55 pm :
I shall. Do you want me to continue on this book, or write something else?

CresentShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thanks` What was your  book called?

julialove94 said...
Sept. 8, 2011 at 10:41 am:
Hey! I got two new chapters up. Chapters 8 and 9 :) Please read them! You're story is good so far by the way :)

Aug. 27, 2011 at 10:49 am:
I never actually thought it would, thanks for telling me, should I continue it?

Mr._ScheusterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 29, 2011 at 12:53 pm :
YES PLEASE

Sept. 4, 2011 at 10:59 am :
I now have new chapters! (: Enjoy.

ahaha said...
Aug. 27, 2011 at 10:18 am:

this sounds like the last song